• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
No, Blighttown is "down below" and Undead Burg is "up".

Also, this.
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/

Everything you could ever possibly want to know is here. Dark Souls has a huge following, so if you ever need help, there's many ways to get it.
I already found out about that site.

I just want to discover and do as much as I can on my lonesome. And probably get killed a lot for it. xD

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Nice Avatar Choice. Usually finding a good avi for WFT is rather... ahem, troubling.
Damn Internet and ruining everything. Though cosplays usually are ok.

And again my troublesome reminder of the nightmare that is SEGA in the mid-2000s is relived.
I'm going to Mega Man but i don't feel like changing my avi

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Glad I can finally show some love to my future main. <3
Yeah, definitely the best newcomer. I would say Rosalina, but Pic of the day has made me absolutely despise seeing her.

Joshua from The World Ends With You. Best character ever created. Ever. You just don't get better then that son of a *****. xD

Olivia from Awakening takes second place. Mainly because of all video game characters out there, I have the most in common with her in the personality department, think I suck at everything, kinda on the shy side, generally like to help others. So yea.

3rd place goes to....... I dunno. It gets tough from there.
It's either Sonic or Lucario as my favorite for me. Jill Valentine is definitely next on the list.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I had a dream last night that me, Iwata, and Yotoriyama were all hanging out in Iwatas van, when they told me they were gonna show me a top secret game being released for the Wii U. I guess we were all buddies or something. The game was going to run off of the Smash Bros Engine, AND the Soul Calibur engine. This was the current roster from the Soul Calibur engine:

(They talked about putting in Shulk, Goroh, Kunimitsu, and Tsubaki, but thats all the characters I remember)

How would you feel if this was the next big crossover game?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Where is my wood? My contract provides I be supplied with all of my firewood!

Anyway, back on topic. I'm getting a little bit tired of waiting for a new character reveal. I'd change my avi to Rouge if nobody comes tomorrow.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
(They talked about putting in Shulk, Goroh, Kunimitsu, and Tsubaki, but thats all the characters I remember)

You say Tsubaki? As in... Blazblue Tsubaki?
:awesome:
Oh, Shulk is nice too.

Where is my wood? My contract provides I be supplied with all of my firewood!

Anyway, back on topic. I'm getting a little bit tired of waiting for a new character reveal. I'd change my avi to Rouge if nobody comes tomorrow.
Let me direct you to this post I made in another thread. I think we're surefire for one.
I feel like we're really going to get something tomorrow. It's been a dry period and that New Challenger logo disappeared a while back. Since we typically get a new reveal within two weeks of that icon disappearing, from what I've observed...
A reveal seems all too likely at this point for tomorrow. But as for whom, I couldn't tell who it could be. There's barely any good release dates that are important enough to matter. I'd expect Wario or Jiggs, I guess? Maybe Yoshi?

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Yeah Tsubaki from Blazblue. I was kind of disgusted that Goroh was being thought of being put in the mix, but it came from my mind, so I'm to blame ultimately

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Nice Avatar.

Smashboards is sooooo sloooowwww today...
If we get a reveal tomorrow (which will likely happen, as the usual reveal slog is coming up to retain hype) then hopefully tomorrow will be a different case.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
If we get a reveal tomorrow (which will likely happen, as the usual reveal slog is coming up to retain hype) then hopefully tomorrow will be a different case.
Why is a reveal likely tomorrow?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I've never seen so much Rule 34 off of one name search... She even puts Zero Suit Samus to shame.
Nah, she doesn't have anywhere near that level of Rule 34 yet. She'll get there eventually, though. lol

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I've never seen so much Rule 34 off of one name search... She even puts Zero Suit Samus to shame.
The Rule 34 for her is really a meme all by itself.

I had a dream last night that me, Iwata, and Yotoriyama were all hanging out in Iwatas van, when they told me they were gonna show me a top secret game being released for the Wii U. I guess we were all buddies or something. The game was going to run off of the Smash Bros Engine, AND the Soul Calibur engine. This was the current roster from the Soul Calibur engine:

...How do you remember it that clearly? Also, that's an interesting set up.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Oh nice. So sad he's not getting a Ware/Land friend this time around

...How do you remember it that clearly? Also, that's an interesting set up.
I consume calea zacatechichi every night before bed. It's a dream enhancer, and its said to also help recalling dreams as well. Last night I took the biggest dosage I've ever had, and my dreams were insane. At the end of this dream Iwata crashed the van and actually killed us. He was like, dancing while driving. Was pretty crazy because I was concious when the other car hit us, and I could feel myself "dying". I had gone in and out of lucid dreaming, and by that point I was no longer lucid, so the crash was actually pretty scary.

It's legal and you can buy it online for tea, or even grow it yourself. It's pretty dynamite.

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Why is a reveal likely tomorrow?
I've put together some prediction factors and taken note of the typical slog schedule we get. My own observations show a likely random reveal tomorrow because of 3 main reasons:
-For example, with a Newcomer and Veteran, counting the December Break, it was 3 weeks before we got our next veteran.
-In addition, the New Challenger Icon disappears usually two weeks or less before a new veteran or newcomer reveal.
-No reveals for March yet with two reveal weeks (Thursday/Friday) remaining, we typically get at least two reveals a month.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Nah, she doesn't have anywhere near that level of Rule 34 yet. She'll get there eventually, though. lol
I dunno when I Google Image'd "Wii Fit Trainer" pretty much every other pic was something overly sexual lol.

ZSS's stuff seems a lot more tame in comparison, but what do I know. *shrug*

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
For everyone referring to the Challenger Approaching banner or rather the disappearance of it, remember, it disappeared shortly after Sonic's reveal and as we know, we didn't get ANY new characters for the entire rest of the month until November when Marth came out of nowhere.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I've put together some prediction factors and taken note of the typical slog schedule we get. My own observations show a likely random reveal tomorrow because of 3 main reasons:
-For example, with a Newcomer and Veteran, counting the December Break, it was 3 weeks before we got our next veteran.
-In addition, the New Challenger Icon disappears usually two weeks or less before a new veteran or newcomer reveal.
-No reveals for March yet with two reveal weeks (Thursday/Friday) remaining, we typically get at least two reveals a month.
There's also the 31st, though, which is a Monday. So our first March reveal could also be sometime next week.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
This is pretty urgent, so the quicker the better, but does anyone know how to stop a computer from restart looping, because my computer won't even let me on the sign in menu.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well, when I googled Zss, r34 was the second related search, while for WFT is was the first, so statistically, WFt wins in that regard XD.
That's not how it works.

Try going to Rule 34 itself and looking for stuff of either of them and you'll see how drastically different the number of pictures are between the two.

That's what I mean.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
This entire board seems so dead recently... One bad week of updates and nobody wants to talk anymore.

It's like everyone's depressed. lol

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I can't decide if I hate or love Dark Souls. Q_Q

The exploration the game emphasis is fantastic.

But the combat is hard to get down. It seems like a miracle that I made it to the bonfire in the Undead Burg. I went through like 6 or 7 flasks of whatever it is called. And the bonfire only reseted me to 5. ;-;

That and I died like 3 times just trying to get to the Burg, first time I died was because I wasn't expecting bombs to be thrown onto me, second was because I went under the bridge to pillage that glowy corpse but couldn't get back to land and fell to my death, 3rd time was me being stuid. >________>

The game is evil and I hate it. Yet I also love it. Q_________Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom