• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I'm glad they aren't.

Yeah. because a commercial about two random guys appearing your door saying they want to PLAY with U. is totally confusing. :troll:
i mean the confusion between the wii and the wii u since apparently a lot of people don't know its a different console and Nintendo suck at marketing.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
How aren't they getting sued for that...?
I assume it's because Nintendo's patent on the N64 hardware has finally expired? IDK.

Probably it's because Nintendo knows that stuff like this really won't cut into their profits so it's not really worth it to go after them.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I assume it's because Nintendo's patent on the N64 hardware has finally expired? IDK.

Probably it's because Nintendo knows that stuff like this really won't cut into their profits so it's not really worth it to go after them.
That is.
Unless you're Disney...

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
The only character I see getting revealed tommorrow is Zero Suit Samus...but even then...I highly doubt we'll get a character tommorrow.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
The only character I see getting revealed tommorrow is Zero Suit Samus...but even then...I highly doubt we'll get a character tommorrow.
Stop crushing hopes and dreams, okay Sakurai Jr.? :troll:

Malcolm Belmont

Smash Ace
NNID
King Joffery
I do think we will get another charcter but i am not sure who..i mean we've got to have at least one every month..right

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I do think we will get another charcter but i am not sure who..i mean we've got to have at least one every month..right
We have in the past months, so i don't see why we wouldn't this month. It's just agonizing because we had been getting 2 per month and now we don't have anything and the month only has 7 pics left in it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Sigh, if only Ukraine had more roles in Hetalia instead of that overrated yandere trash called Belarus. :rolleyes:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So, what's this series about?
It's basically a satirical take on World War II featuring characters named after and based on real countries. The Axis Powers (Italy, Germany, and Japan) and the Allied Forces (America, Russia, China, England, and France). There many other minors characters like Ukraine, Liechtenstein, The Baltics, what'shisname (Canada :troll:), Sweden, and many others. It doesn't really have a plot per se, but there are a eerie sod mini-plots that revolves around the crazy antics of the characters themselves. It mostly revolves around the Axis Powers and Allied Forces for such comical arcs anyway. Each episode is at least 5 minutes long and there are tons of them. Be wary, there are tons of historical facts and references in the series.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's basically a satirical take on World War II featuring characters named after and based on real countries. The Axis Powers (Italy, Germany, and Japan) and the Allied Forces (America, Russia, China, England, and France). There many other minors characters like Ukraine, Liechtenstein, The Baltics, what'shisname (Canada :troll:), Sweden, and many others. It doesn't really have a plot per se, but there are a eerie sod mini-plots that revolves around the crazy antics of the characters themselves. It mostly revolves around the Axis Powers and Allied Forces for such comical arcs anyway. Each episode is at least 5 minutes long and there are tons of them. Be wary, there are tons of historical facts and references in the series.
Ah.
Also, using that video. I decided to do an archive binge.
It's, interesting to say the least...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ah.
Also, using that video. I decided to do an archive binge.
It's, interesting to say the least...
Yeah, let's just say that the fanbase is almost as crazy as the Naruto fanbase, mostly due to the large amount of yaoi fangirls in the fandom. I just watch the show for the comedy, historical facts, and ladies quirky characters.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I have a question for y'all. Who is your favorite video game character?

I actually can't decide, so I used statistics to determine it. According to those, Lucario is my favorite video game character. I feel like I'm forgetting someone though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yeah, let's just say that the fanbase is almost as crazy as the Naruto fanbase, mostly due to the large amount of yaoi fangirls in the fandom. I just watch the show for the comedy, historical facts, and ladies quirky characters.
Yeah, I'm aware of the fanbase.

But honestly it doesn't look too bad.

There's so many.
But, to give an example, I'd say Bill Rizer from Contra.
He mows down aliens without a second thought!

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Why are the controls for Assasins Creed 3 so confusing. ;-; The Ezio trilogy controls seemed much simpler and more comfortable. Hopefully I can get use them, as I really liked the Ezio trilogy.

Dark Souls really is a challenging RPG games. I can't even beat 2 freaking skeletons at the graveyard at the place the big purple chicken took me.But it's still the beginning of the game and I probably just need to get used to how combat works in the game.

Dishonored also seems like it will take some getting use to. I've messed up so many non-lethal take it isn't even funny, well ok maybe it is a little funny, downs and I died to a pack of rats in the sewers.

Ni No Kuni on the other hand. I've had much better progress with that game. Kinda wish it was more challenging actually, hopefully it will pick up later in that department.

All in all. I think i mad good choices on those games. Just have to get use to 3 of them a bit more. xD

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Dark Souls really is a challenging RPG games. I can't even beat 2 freaking skeletons at the graveyard at the place the big purple chicken took me.But it's still the beginning of the game and I probably just need to get used to how combat works in the game.
Finally, something I can talk about.

Don't fight the skeletons. They are really, really difficult starting out NG. You want to go to the place with the undead knights.
If you've done that already, good job. What class did you choose? I chose Thief (always choose thieves) which is apparently one of the two hardest classes to start out with.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I actually can't decide, so I used statistics to determine it. According to those, Lucario is my favorite video game character. I feel like I'm forgetting someone though.
Joshua from The World Ends With You. Best character ever created. Ever. You just don't get better then that son of a *****. xD

Olivia from Awakening takes second place. Mainly because of all video game characters out there, I have the most in common with her in the personality department, think I suck at everything, kinda on the shy side, generally like to help others. So yea.

3rd place goes to....... I dunno. It gets tough from there.

Finally, something I can talk about.

Don't fight the skeletons. They are really, really difficult starting out NG. You want to go to the place with the undead knights.
If you've done that already, good job. What class did you choose? I chose Thief (always choose thieves) which is apparently one of the two hardest classes to start out with.
Oh. Well the explains why the keep killing me then. It isn't just because I suck at the game. xD

Where are the undead knights? All I was told was that I should either go to some kind of undead church or down below to something called a burge or something.

I went with Wanderer. It looked like a character that would do good with close range and long range combat from its stats. It would be just my luck if that is one of the harder classes to use. xD

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
Mine would have to be Meta Knight. I've always had an inclination to like villainous characters more, but the fact that he aesthetically looks villainous but does what he does for the good of Dreamland, I always thought was really cool. It helps that I also looked up to him as a little child-geek.

Runner-ups would have to be Porky Minch and Metal Sonic. I like Metal Sonic because he's one of the few characters in the Sonic series that isn't trying too hard to act cool (and yet, he's the coolest character in the series). I could write an essay about Porky...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Oh. Well the explains why the keep killing me then. It isn't just because I suck at the game. xD
Where are the undead knights? All I was told was that I should either go to some kind of undead church or down below to something called a burge or something.
I went with Wanderer. It looked like a character that would do good with close range and long range combat from its stats. It would be just my luck if that is one of the harder classes to use. xD
I believe it is one of the harder classes, yes XD.

Okay. So starting from the bonfire, go straight past the well. There's a narrow staircase attached to the cliff. Beyond that, is a few basic Undead soldiers, they are easy-peasy once you get used to the game (I was a Demon Souls vet). That leads to the area you want to visit, The Undead Burg. It's still difficult because this is Dark Souls.

On the other side of the bonfire, is a path leading to a caged woman and the flooded, ghost infested New Londo Ruins. You don't want to go there, as the ghosts are invincible with your current equipment.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

Hard to choose...

I can't decide between Sonic and Snake.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I believe it is one of the harder classes, yes XD.
Figures. Took me forever to decide on that class to. I probably should have gone with my gut feeling of Bandit, Hunter, or Pyromancer. But Wander just sounds cools, looks cool, and those stats were inviting.

Okay. So starting from the bonfire, go straight past the well. There's a narrow staircase attached to the cliff. Beyond that, is a few basic Undead soldiers, they are easy-peasy once you get used to the game (I was a Demon Souls vet). That leads to the area you want to visit, The Undead Burg. It's still difficult because this is Dark Souls.
I'm sure I would have figured it out eventually. I haven't really tried to advance in the game yet as I am still exploring areas in the vicinity of the bonfire. But thanks for the direction.

On the other side of the bonfire, is a path leading to a caged woman and the flooded, ghost infested New Londo Ruins. You don't want to go there, as the ghosts are invincible with your current equipment.
Got it. Don't go there yet. I probably would have gone that way firstly anyways too. As the one dude said the Burg was far below and those steps go down, where as the other ones you told me to go, well go up. xD

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Figures. Took me forever to decide on that class to. I probably should have gone with my gut feeling of Bandit, Hunter, or Pyromancer. But Wander just sounds cools, looks cool, and those stats were inviting. I'm sure I would have figured it out eventually. I haven't really tried to advance in the game yet as I am still exploring areas in the vicinity of the bonfire. But thanks for the direction.
Got it. Don't go there yet. I probably would have gone that way firstly anyways too. As the one dude said the Burg was far below and those steps go down, where as the other ones you told me to go, well go up. xD
No, Blighttown is "down below" and Undead Burg is "up".

Also, this.
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/

Everything you could ever possibly want to know is here. Dark Souls has a huge following, so if you ever need help, there's many ways to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom