• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
The number of posts:

I am obligated to do this.

EDIT: What is Dillon's Rolling Western? I suddenly like the fact that I can play as an armadillo.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well, you see.
I talked about having 12 bucks left on a prepaid card.
Then IsamR told me you're the guy to ask about Dillon.
It's a tower defense/action game hybrid.

You into those kinda of games?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Well, you see.
I talked about having 12 bucks left on a prepaid card.
Then IsamR told me you're the guy to ask about Dillon.

I'm still torn over Double Dragon or Ninja Gaiden.
Or maybe VVVVVV I dunno.
Gotta get VVVVVV. Awesome music, good challenge.
...I've never played it. But I know someone who has...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Happy Me: My Wii U has just came back from repairs. Oh, how I miss it so (if you don't know I sent in due to unstable GamePad connection with the console). Plus a new 1 year warranty.

YAY!

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Depends.
What is the gameplay like?
You have X amount of time to gather resources, plan by putting up towers, and fortifying a town. Once the time is up, you fight the enemies (called Grocks) by engaging them, while the towers fight for you as well. But the Grocks might attack the towers, as well as march toward the town... and depending on the size of the enemy, it eats some livestock. Once you have no more 'Scrogs' left, it's game over.

It's a good game, just a little hard and frustrating if you don't set things up right. I preferred the sequel, if only for the Ranger help. Also, Nomad is just a boss.

Also, its a good managing game. While mining, you have to choose between getting more rewards and items, or defeating the enemies quicker.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You have X amount of time to gather resources, plan by putting up towers, and fortifying a town. Once the time is up, you fight the enemies (called Grocks) by engaging them, while the towers fight for you as well. But the Grocks might attack the towers, as well as march toward the town... and depending on the size of the enemy, it eats some livestock. Once you have no more 'Scrogs' left, it's game over.

It's a good game, just a little hard and frustrating if you don't set things up right. I preferred the sequel, if only for the Ranger help. Also, Nomad is just a boss.
A sequel?
Is it any better?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well, how so?

Esthetically, it looks better, and there are more 3d models, gameplay, the second game adds rangers, helpers that will minimize your time grinding and battling. Plus, there's a cool fight scene with each one, that acts like a quick-time event cut-scene.

But other than that, it's mainly the same... I'm trying to remember all the differences off the top of my head though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Esthetically, it looks better, and there are more 3d models, gameplay, the second game adds rangers, helpers that will minimize your time grinding and battling. Plus, there's a cool fight scene with each one, that acts like a quick-time event cut-scene.

But other than that, it's mainly the same... I'm trying to remember all the differences off the top of my head though.
Well, I'll look into it.
Thanks for the info!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Cars was better than I expected it to be.

Cars 2 was much worse than I expected it to be...

Cars 3 doesn't interest me at all.

Planes seemed terribad.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So I wanted to make a parody fangame of Smash Bros featuring only third-party characters. However, I've become quite obsessed with the concept and have drawn the roster multiple times. This is what I came up with so far.
Super Not Smash Bros. Roster.png

I tried not to include Sony or Microsoft characters. Note: Sega has no good characters.
Geno is an ironic joke character.

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Planes seemed terribad.
Terribad does it justice.
More like Atrocibad.
They just took Car's storyline and replace the word Cars with Planes, and the word track with sky races. And the main character is a hotshot crop duster.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I wanted to make a parody fangame of Smash Bros featuring only third-party characters. However, I've become quite obsessed with the concept and have drawn the roster multiple times. This is what I came up with so far.
View attachment 10549

I tried not to include Sony or Microsoft characters. Note: Sega has no good characters.
Geno is an ironic joke character.
I didn't know Jontron was third party...
But, for Sega. Use Alex Kidd.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I didn't know Jontron was third party...
But, for Sega. Use Alex Kidd.
Um, no thank you.
JonTron is Third Party because he isn't from Nintendo.
I wanted to include him to make up for the lack of Banjo-Kazooie (as he would definitely reference them) but I actually added Banjo, so...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Um, no thank you.
JonTron is Third Party because he isn't from Nintendo.
I wanted to include him to make up for the lack of Banjo-Kazooie (as he would definitely reference them) but I actually added Banjo, so...
Well, If you ever do make that fangame.
I'm maining Jon first day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom