• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
You can apparently replace in game music of J-Stars with YOUR OWN music that you have saved on your console. Anison edition just lost value. lol

Top Row:
BGM Edit:

You can freely choose sound data from the game to play during battle!

Creating a sound list:

In editing your sound list, you can choose tracks originally in the game or switch them out with your own original tracks. These original songs can be selected in-game.[/QUOTE]

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/694309-j-stars-victory-vs/68812186

I'm so happy about this!

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Hey, at least I got Elena, Hugo and Rolento. Considering that I never got Street Fighter X Tekken, it doesn't matter to me that they are already there as I want to play them in Street Fighter 4.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Hey, at least I got Elena, Hugo and Rolento. Considering that I never got Street Fighter X Tekken, it doesn't matter to me that they are already there as I want to play them in Street Fighter 4.
For SF X T a game that came out 2 years ago those characters should've been on street fighter 4 to begin with

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
For SF X T a game that came out 2 years ago those characters should've been on street fighter 4 to begin with
You know, I wonder how much budget that was spend on Street Fighter X Tekken could have been used to add more post-release DLC content to Super Street Fighter 4 via Arcade Edition. Whilst I wouldn't expect as much content as Super, we probably could have had more characters than the 4 we got in AE, such as Elena, Hugo, Rolento, Alex and Karin amongst others.

Regardless of my personal feelings on Decapre, you can't deny that trying to keep so much hype going on for a Cammy clone/semi-clone and a Doll at that for around 9-10 months wasn't gonna work out.

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
You know, I wonder how much budget that was spend on Street Fighter X Tekken could have been used to add more post-release DLC content to Super Street Fighter 4 via Arcade Edition. Whilst I wouldn't expect as much content as Super, we probably could have had more characters than the 4 we got in AE, such as Elena, Hugo, Rolento, Alex and Karin amongst others.

Regardless of my personal feelings on Decapre, you can't deny that trying to keep so much hype going on for a Cammy clone/semi-clone and a Doll at that for around 9-10 months wasn't gonna work out.
Of course not after a partial reveal of being one of the dolls i kinda figured it was going be something they can reuse

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Anyone else anticipating the new death battle from screwattack coming march 21st...

It contains Tails vs Luigi

I'm hoping Tails wins...but I have a feeling Luigi will win...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, it's Capcom being Capcom. Or maybe Yoshinori Ono being Yoshinori Ono.

Or maybe both.

The feeling of acomplishment after a mod likes your post...
Now, now, there's no need for flattery! :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm trying to learn how to Ollie again

...It can't be that hard...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You can apparently replace in game music of J-Stars with YOUR OWN music that you have saved on your console. Anison edition just lost value. lol

Top Row:
BGM Edit:

Creating a sound list:

In editing your sound list, you can choose tracks originally in the game or switch them out with your own original tracks. These original songs can be selected in-game.
Thank God I didn't get the Anisound edition so I can fight o Forever We Can Make It (To Love Ru's opening). :troll:

But those news are nothing compared to this materpiece.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I knew it. I just did.
I'm the only one excited for Decapre. :laugh:

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
One of the best gaming experiences I've ever had in my life was when me and a couple of friends played Wario Ware: Smooth Moves drunk.

Playing this minigame made the night by itself but, even sober, I believe this is one of the best party games ever created.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Ah yes.

St. Patty's Day.

To celebrate this holiday that is before my birthday I decided to make my avi green.

EDIT - By the by. I got to watch Frozen last weekend, my brother-in lawn streamed it from his computer. It was a pretty nifty movie. Definitely see why it was praised so much. Though I kept on wondering why my sister said that ending was unexpected. I saw that prince being a bad guy from a mile away xD.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Ah yes.

St. Patty's Day.

To celebrate this holiday that is before my birthday I decided to make my avi green.

EDIT - By the by. I got to watch Frozen last weekend, my brother-in lawn streamed it from his computer. It was a pretty nifty movie. Definitely see why it was praised so much. Though I kept on wondering why my sister said that ending was unexpected. I saw that prince being a bad guy from a mile away xD.
Hehe...such a great movie....

Elsa 4.jpg

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Ah yes.

St. Patty's Day.

Spoilers! Now when I see the movie I'll be even less suprised

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Ah yes.

St. Patty's Day.

Now I know why Mr. FrostWraith warned me about not putting a spoiler warning.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Decapre? That's the second time Capcom had added a character from a Street Figfhter manga/comic to the video games since Karin.
Technically she's not a comic/manga character. She and the other Shadaloo Dolls have been around since Alpha 3, though only Juni and Juli were playable.

I'm somewhat surprised that they didn't seem to incorporate her claw into her moveset, though maybe they were concerned people would call her a Vega clone? IDK.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To celebrate St. Patrick's Day, Barry and Ross of Game Grumps play the original Smash drunk; enjoy.

It's times like this where I miss Jon...
Though, even then they're still more competent than Melee's AI.
What's with that?

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I thought of it more like Vega and Cammy doing the Fusion Dance. Thought given her Deadpool-esque face, it's probably going be irremovable in-game.
It's never removed in the comics or games (most of her coverage was in the comics), so I doubt it will here.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
One of the best gaming experiences I've ever had in my life was when me and a couple of friends played Wario Ware: Smooth Moves drunk.

Playing this minigame made the night by itself but, even sober, I believe this is one of the best party games ever created.
Mona for Smash with this as her Final Smash! :troll:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
It's been a while since I tried to make a roster. So, this is both reasonable and wishful thinking probably:

First of all, no cuts, kinda. Ganondorf is scrapped, but substituted. Mewtwo obviously comes back.
Newcomers (except the ones already revealed):

- Paper Mario. Represents his own franchise. I imagine him as a WTF character, similar to Villager as weirdness goes. Uses his party members as attacks, so it's a very difficult character. Extremely thin and volatile.
- Pac-Man. This is inevitable you know it. I don't know how he's going to work, hopefully he's going to be funny and weird too.
- Dixie Kong. Also a no-brainer imho. Semi-clone of Diddy, she has very different specials but similar smash attacks.
- Ridley. I don't know what to think anymore, so here it is. It's the biggest character in the roster. When's on the ground, he's weak and looks a lot smaller, but when he's in the air, he's a beast. He has a unique ability which makes him stay in the air, without moving, up to 10 seconds. He's a tank character.
- Shulk. Sm4sh needs a character that has been created post-Brawl.
- Ganon. Takes Dorf's spot. Tank character, the heaviest of the roster, but uses magic to attack from afar. It's Bowser meets Zelda.
- Palutena. Eh. You know.
- Mii. Wild card. I seriously don't know how could he work.
- Lucina. Marth's semi-clone.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Top Row:
BGM Edit:

Creating a sound list:

In editing your sound list, you can choose tracks originally in the game or switch them out with your own original tracks. These original songs can be selected in-game.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/694309-j-stars-victory-vs/68812186

I'm so happy about this![/quote]

See, what I would do is simple. I'd replace all of the tracks with the Dragon Ball Z Budokai soundtrack.

I thought of it more like Vega and Cammy doing the Fusion Dance. Thought given her Deadpool-esque face, it's probably going be irremovable in-game.
I still want to know if we can expect some teleports. I heard there was a video showing her moveset. I might look into that in a bit.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I hate the idea of getting drunk.

I like to be fully aware of my actions. Then theres the more extreme case of the classic "ruining your own or someone else's life."

I get the appeal, but I just don't like it...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Now I know why Mr. FrostWraith warned me about not putting a spoiler warning.
I knew one day you would understand the importance of putting spoiler warnings. Spoiler tags are quite handy for such.

Mona for Smash with this as her Final Smash! :troll:
Naw, I think there are weirder mini games than that. I remember than one of Mona's mini games in the GBA game was one where you had to pick a nose (yes, as in shoving a finger up it) and another was to sniff a cold nose. Kind of... disgusting, yet completely fitting in a Wario game.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Naw, I think there are weirder mini games than that. I remember than one of Mona's mini games in the GBA game was one where you had to pick a nose (yes, as in shoving a finger up it) and another was to sniff a cold nose. Kind of... disgusting, yet completely fitting in a Wario game.
No, this Microgame is worse.
I love it though...

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Well, Mona was in charge of the category of minigames labelled in the Strange category, so it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom