• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't feel like buying capcom fighting games anymore

There is just going to be another version of the same game a little later

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I don't feel like buying capcom fighting games anymore

There is just going to be another version of the same game a little later
This is why you wait till they completely finish off a "number" and then buy the one version you want that has the character list you like the most. I bought regular SF4. Never bothered with anything else since. I did however buy(far later after the SNES was dead, that is), Super Street Fighter II. I have regular Street Fighter II Turbo.

The one thing that the older games did besides have a varied roster was that it had different balance due to each version. That's not even a selling point now that DLC exists. Meaning they lost the one thing that made them worth getting each version for, unique physical copies.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I really dislike the Tyrannodrones because the look WAY too much like Stingwingers

That's why I prefer when they use the Triptoids

It's kind of obvious when the use the Japanese minions in these series and when they use the American specific one

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I really dislike the Tyrannodrones because the look WAY too much like Stingwingers

That's why I prefer when they use the Triptoids

It's kind of obvious when the use the Japanese minions in these series and when they use the American specific one
Triptoids were also in both versions. And to be fair, every Mook is nearly identical in concept. The Stingwingers really were practical expies of the Tengu Warriors.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKloNVHVtg On another note, Smash Ball is back and bigger. He also notes it'd take too long to show off every FS as is, and that apparently he hasn't introduced any FS' at all.(he has to mean Miiverse since he talked about Wii Fit Trainer's Smash in a video) Also, the fact he said showing them off on Miiverse would take over a month makes the context a bit blatant.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'm a fan of typing in your favorite pokemon on dA and seeing how long it takes for it to get ugly.

It's doesn't take long.
It's even better searching your name and seeing what OCs pop up. Awful lot of Monkeys named Ismar.

Also I'm doing a Wonder Trade/Nuzlocke hybrid. So far I have 2 Illumise, a Krabby/Gothita that won't listen, an Oddish, and a bunch of Lv. 1 egg rejects (Horsea, Treecko, Bergmite (R.I.P. in peace) and now Eevee). The Treecko actually just evolved into Grovyle.

Oh and hey look Smash Balls.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I type in my name, MY DA account pops up and I get to see all MY horrible OC's

My most popular art is from 7 years ago...LOL, when my style was different

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
[collapse=I was expecting the doll from this picture]
[/collapse]

Nintendo should grab a head guy from a third party by the hair and slam their head into the Nintendo knee until they agree to make games exclusively for the Wii U.

Best advice i can give.
Best advice.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know a lot of people saw that one coming, given it was a female character that couldn't have been playable before. I'm not the biggest Street Fighter fan, but I can understand why some are dissapointed with this choice. Appearance wise, she's Cammy with a mask. Though I do wonder what other ways she could be different, aside from her gauntlets. We see her teleport during her Ultra, maybe she can do that in her normal moveset.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I swore this is what I read when I woke up this morning:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, at least we know know there will be more than 31 characters.

Which probably means that there will be at least as many characters as in Brawl.
I think he was only talking about those that were already shown in the game. Which would be about a months worth of content, excluding the weekends as no updates are shown then. I don't think many people really doubt that the roster will at least be as big as Brawl's. I think it's more of a question of how much larger it will be. I'm thinking 45 is a good estimate. Though I could definitely be wrong about that.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Decapre? That's the second time Capcom had added a character from a Street Figfhter manga/comic to the video games since Karin.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I think he was only talking about those that were already shown in the game. Which would be about a months worth of content, excluding the weekends as no updates are shown then. I don't think many people really doubt that the roster will at least be as big as Brawl's. I think it's more of a question of how much larger it will be. I'm thinking 45 is a good estimate. Though I could definitely be wrong about that.
You'd be surprised how much hate I've gotten after saying that SSB4 will have more than 40 characters.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well, today there will be an extended online maintenance for the Wii U & Nintendo 3DS online play from 5pm to 9pm PST.

This may or may not tell us a Nintendo Direct is upon us but we'll see.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know, I thought my Delta Squad Megazord figure would be cool if I could have the gun in 1 hand and the sword in the other, but the figure only comes with right hands that can hold weapons

And after watching a few episodes in, I'm mad because the Megazord DOES hold the sword in 1 hand and the gun in another at least once

---

Anyone else think it would be cool if there was a carnivorous dinosaur that wasn't a theropod?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You'd be surprised how much hate I've gotten after saying that SSB4 will have more than 40 characters.
Did it come from Miiverse? I never visited the place. But I see a lot of people complain about the kids constantly complaining and junk.

Don't care if Spinosaurus is larger, T-Rex is still cooler.
It's that weirder mouth that makes it look lamer. And obviously that giant bump on it's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom