• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
But at least you have it now...
Yes. :) Luckily, a decent person came across it in the library and turned it into the office. I fully expected someone to have stolen or sold it but I guess there are still some good people in the world.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'd be surprised if they didn't, everywhere but home seems to celebrate it at least as much as us here lol
So far, even then, Sakurai only mentioned Christmas and Valentine's Day. He made no mention of Halloween, despite having an update that could've been easily tied to it(the one with the Wii Fit Trainer male model update. He only mentioned that today the new Wii Fit Trainer game is out and... that's it. If he mentioned Halloween as being important, that woudl've at least implied it was a costume, but other than the fact they are in the same position and both named the same name, nothing hints at it. He didn't even attempt to confirm the point of the model showing up...), so I don't know if he will bother with every Holiday.

...Inb4HeUsesTomorrowToConfirmFoodReturns. :p

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'm more worried about how he looks like plastic than the colour, actually.

Forget Mario though, why has there not been an HD fan-make of Banjo or something.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Mario 64 HD incoming.

This feels like it could turn into a gritty reboot. Just by looking at them visuals. :laugh:

Forget Mario though, why has there not been an HD fan-make of Banjo or something.
Because Rare has never been the same. Closest we got was the XBLA versions with better resolution.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Microsoft probably shut them down every time. :urg:

Still with Zelda Classic, at least it's free and works~

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Because Rare has never been the same. Closest we got was the XBLA versions with better resolution.
I have a theory why.

I bet that after they split, the whole team made a pact to do the opposite of before.
Instead of the best, it'll be the very worst.

Or, some fanboy cursed them I dunno.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I have a theory why.
I bet that after they split, the whole team made a pact to do the opposite of before.
Instead of the best, it'll be the very worst.
Or, some fanboy cursed them I dunno.
Or, what actually happened, where most of their talent... left.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Ah, doo doo, my story doesn't feel epic anymore. My characters won't develop, it's just an open road now until Imperia is destroyed in the uprising, and I've weaved a great deal of grave themes into the story. Where to go?
I'm an idiot, there's plenty of opportunity to throw out some real adventure on the way to central Imperia being soaked with the blood of the wicked and the righteous!
I'm glad I gave up on trying to write Smash fanfic! . . . I'll return someday to force my shipping on all of you! Muahahaha!

. . . I should probably cut back on the in-your-face agenda I'm pushing with my viewpoints through the characters and their enemies, though.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Ah, doo doo, my story doesn't feel epic anymore. My characters won't develop, it's just an open road now until Imperia is destroyed in the uprising, and I've weaved a great deal of grave themes into the story. Where to go?
I'm an idiot, there's plenty of opportunity to throw out some real adventure on the way to central Imperia being soaked with the blood of the wicked and the righteous!
I'm glad I gave up on trying to write Smash fanfic! . . . I'll return someday to force my shipping on all of you! Muahahaha!
...um, what are you trying to convey, exactly?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
...um, what are you trying to convey, exactly?
I realized while typing that my fears were unfounded. As well, I wanted to humor at the myriad of beliefs some have about writers who indulge in fanfiction.
This is the social thread, after all?
My shipping is MarthxZelda, obv. Come at me.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I realized while typing that my fears were unfounded. As well, I wanted to humor at the myriad of beliefs some have about writers who indulge in fanfiction.
This is the social thread, after all?
My shipping is MarthxZelda, obv. Come at me.
Um, ew. It's Marth x Ike x Roy x Pit.
Then it's Peach x Link (Sakurai has good taste)
Then it's Rosalina x Zelda.
Then ROB x Meta Knight.
Then it's Wii Fit Trainer x The Player.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Ah, shipping... Possibly the most pointless thing to cause flame wars on the Internet.

All in accordance to that quote on my signature, of course.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ah, shipping... Possibly the most pointless thing to cause flame wars on the Internet.

But it's so much fun to see where it goes...

I actually still enjoy it. It's part of my holy trinity of films... my three favorite films ever... Space Jam, Small Soldiers and Good Burger.
Please, never mentioned that name.
That movie was far from good. It was evil...

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

Ha! Be it forbade to make light of vessels faring the seas of fandom? The water doth be calmed with a singular phrase, "Let us not hurl the burning pitch 'twixt our crafts!"
May the embargoes be lifted and the tariffs abolished that we may all partake of the wealth, and let the ocean dazzle with pristine clearness, not the blazes of heated arguments!

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
But it's so much fun to see where it goes...
I think shipping is stupid. It's just that.

Never witnessed any, but the very idea of flame wars due to discussions on whether character X loves Y or loves Z often accompanied with absurd (mis)interpretations of the stories and the characters is just astounding to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom