• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They should have called it Zelda 2: Zelda Harder. Because who doesn't like Die Hard references.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I was never able to play the multiplayer mode of Four Swords Adventures on the Gamecube, as playing multiplayer requiring using Gameboy Advances, and I never owned one nor did any of my friends. I still hope for the day it is remade for the 3Ds so that it would be able to support online play in place of Gameboy Advances.

Also, changed my avatar today.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I was never able to play the multiplayer mode of Four Swords Adventures on the Gamecube, as playing multiplayer requiring using Gameboy Advances, and I never owned one nor did any of my friends. I still hope for the day it is remade for the 3Ds so that it would be able to support online play in place of Gameboy Advances.

Also, changed my avatar today.
Four Swords IS on the 3DS. No online, I think. Unless you mean not on Virtual Console, of course.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Sooooooo do you have those moments where you are so bored that even Smashboards can't entertain you?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Four Swords IS on the 3DS. No online, I think. Unless you mean not on Virtual Console, of course.
That's a different game actually, simply called Four Swords, it was originally available alongside the GBA remake of A Link to the Past. It does have some kind of multiplayer support though, right?

I'm referring to Four Swords Adventures, and it's quite different from it's prequel.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That's a different game actually, simply called Four Swords, it was originally available alongside the GBA remake of A Link to the Past. It does have multiplayer support though, right?

The game I was referring to is Four Swords Adventures.
I believe so.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I haven't actually played 3. Would like to hear your impressions on it.
3's my favorite in the original series. There's actually a decent plot twist about half way through the game that, in my opinion, makes the game the most satisfying to play through and makes me wish they did *that thing* in later games. It's also the last game before the charge shot is introduced so, aside from 9, it's the last original Megaman that's a real challenge. I'd also argue that it has the best robot masters and best bosses overall.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
3's my favorite in the original series. There's actually a decent plot twist about half way through the game that, in my opinion, makes the game the most satisfying to play through and makes me wish they did *that thing* in later games. It's also the last game before the charge shot is introduced so, aside from 9, it's the last original Megaman that's a real challenge. I'd also argue that it has the best robot masters and best bosses overall.
While I'd pull out Cutman, I think that this is true as well. The best ones come from 3, but there's really good ones here and there.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
the other day I was trying to complete love rap 2 on Rhythm Heaven Fever, and my dad got super pissed.

which is weird, but I can see why he'd get annoyed.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
the other day I was trying to complete love rap 2 on Rhythm Heaven Fever, and my dad got super pissed.

which is weird, but I can see why he'd get annoyed.
Love Rap 2 is some major bull****. Majority of it is on the feels-weird-to-do-it offbeats.

I got a Perfect on everything, and Love Rap 2 gave me more trouble than Remix 10.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, I finally did it.
I got Megaman 3, 4, and 5.
Now, the pain really begins...
I heard that Megaman 5 is actually one of the easier games in the series. But I could be wrong about that. Still, good luck at beating them.

Also, I would say that the best Megaman games are Megaman X1 and Megaman X2. I like Megaman 6 a lot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom