• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
After reading off that article, I wanna play Infamous + AC now.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I want Kiddy Kong to be playable and redesigned with a propeller hat
Considering that Tiny Kong went from Baby to Teen, I'd love to see Kiddy do the same.
Tell me you don't want to see a teen Kiddy Kong, who is still a crybaby, but this time because he is emo.

Shroob

Sup?
Christ. Didn't get to sleep until early morning... wake up at 6pm. Where did the day go?:urg:

At least I'm closer to the next PotD....I guess:sadeyes:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I hope Yoshi's not being put off to implement babies into his character

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Considering that Tiny Kong went from Baby to Teen, I'd love to see Kiddy do the same.
Tell me you don't want to see a teen Kiddy Kong, who is still a crybaby, but this time because he is emo.
I would have said baby to babe

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just hit my head on something that felt like it dug into my skin

I hope I don't get a bald spot there or something

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I would have said baby to babe
I don't want Kiddy Kong to be a babe. There would be some very weird fanart about him.....

Most pepole's reaction on Yoshi not being annouced yesterday

Reactions of sane people.

My reaction:

image.jpg

I hope Yoshi's not being put off to implement babies into his character
I'd be completely OK with this.
It would better represent the Yoshi series, since Yoshi always has the babies (except in Yoshi Story).

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Honestly i would like to see how they can make Baby Mario into a charcter
Pair him up with Baby Luigi, Ice Climbers style.

Make them have moves based off the Bros moves from Superstar Saga and the Bros items from Partners in Time. Also have the field moves from Partners in Time like Bros Ball. And the Chain Chomp item from Double Dash.

Up B could be encasing the Bros in a bubble while they cry and drift upward. Also inspired by how you can encase yourself in a bubble in multiplayer NSMBWii.

Despite me seeing them as Yoshi series characters, most of their moves wouldn't really come from the Yoshi games other than the bubble, but it'd be cool nonetheless.

----

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Pair him up with Baby Luigi, Ice Climbers style.

Make them have moves based off the Bros moves from Superstar Saga and the Bros items from Partners in Time. Also have the field moves from Partners in Time like Bros Ball. And the Chain Chomp item from Double Dash.

Up B could be encasing the Bros in a bubble while they cry and drift upward. Also inspired by how you can encase yourself in a bubble in multiplayer NSMBWii.

Despite me seeing them as Yoshi series characters, most of their moves wouldn't really come from the Yoshi games other than the bubble, but it'd be cool nonetheless.

----
I would really like them to have a down special that allows them to cry. It would make a certain area slippery for a short time.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
You know who has good art?

The person who keeps begging for Sakurai to put Ganbare Goemon in Smash 4.

Annoying...but good art.
That guy posts on Deviant Art i think. He has a few good pictures. I also wouldn't mind having Goemon. Beat Mario and Sonic to death with a golden smoking pipe! :awesome:

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So, I was bored and decided to go back and watch this video and something struck me... to those who were here in the preBrawl days, does it kind of weird you out how dated the graphics look now? The tiniest details I couldn't have cared less about back in the day now stick out like a sore thumb. Granted, I thought the same about Melee when the Brawl stuff was coming out and I don't doubt I'll feel the same way with the next Smash game but it just strikes me because I remember drooling over so much of it back in the day and, in the grand scheme of things, 6 years really wasn't that long ago...

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I know ...

What is your favorite Smash character by franchise.

Mine would be...

Super Mario : Bowser
Donkey Kong : Donkey Kong
The Legend Of Zelda : Ganondorf
Metroid : Samus
Kirby : King Dedede
Star Fox : Fox
Pokémon : Jigglypuff
Mother : Ness
Fire Emblem : Marth

Status
Not open for further replies.