• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609

'Pic of the day. "No, I'll just beat you within an inch of your life!" Demon Lord Ghirahim makes an appearance in Smash Bros!! He's an Assist Trophy, so he could conceivably back up Link, too.'

Sakurai's getting deadly again!

Edit: Oops, I thought this was the Miiverse thread... Oh well. :upsidedown:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

'Pic of the day. "No, I'll just beat you within an inch of your life!" Demon Lord Ghirahim makes an appearance in Smash Bros!! He's an Assist Trophy, so he could conceivably back up Link, too.'

Sakurai's getting deadly again!

Edit: Oops, I thought this was the Miiverse thread... Oh well. :upsidedown:
Why do I get the feeling that Kennith and Holder of the Heel will start burning villages within the next few hours?

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
@ Kenith Kenith

My condolences, I know how much Tonguey Debbie Ghirahim meant to you... At least you've got Lucina, right? I still have nothing...

It's just a shame that it couldn't be that despicable dog, or even better, Bowser Jr.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@ Kenith Kenith

My condolences, I know how much Tonguey Debbie Ghirahim meant to you... At least you've got Lucina, right? I still have nothing...

It's just a shame that it couldn't be that despicable dog, or even better, Bowser ****ing Jr.
Fix'd in honor of Quarter Guy's hatred for him.

Last edited:

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
It's starting to get real now. I never played Skyward Sword so I didn't really care for him, but this was really sudden and quick. It makes you re-realize Sakurai can crush your hopes and dreams with one picture.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Fix'd in honor of Quarter Guy's hatred for him.
Oh trust me, there are far worse things I want to call that piece of Koopa sh...

How he even has any fans at all is unexplainable, and frankly, a disgrace. He's worse than Scrappy Doo. Of course, opinions.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
By the way detractors, be sure to rub it in hard.
Don't worry, I've been saying this whole time that we aren't getting any Zelda newcomers.

It'll take a right kick in the balls, but the Impa/Vaati/Whatever supporters will feel your pain soon enough.

Of course, I could be wrong. Happy Mask Salesman confirmed.

D

Deleted member

Oh trust me, there are far worse things I want to call that piece of Koopa sh...

How he even has any fans at all is explainable, and frankly, a disgrace. He's worse than Scrappy Doo. Of course, opinions.
On the bright side, if he does end up having the 7 Koopalings as alts (if either of those leaks are true to begin with), we won't have to put up with him and instead his more likeable predecessors.

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
How many Zelda ATs is that now?

Tingle
Skull Kid
Midna
Ghirahim

And then Twinrova's a stage hazard, I believe

I'm liking this list. Get Darunia and Ruto in there and I'll be set. :)

PS: Condolences Ghirahim fans, but there's better sword users out there anyway. At least he's in as an AT.

PPS: Ghirahim's model looks ****ing weird. Really jagged.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
At least he's in as an AT.
Agreed, and at least your character's AT appearance won't be considered garbage, most likely, Ghirahim fans.

Yes, I'm still slightly butthurt about Starfy getting shown as the same as Brawl on Christmas morning

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Bowser Junior, the OG Scrappy Doo of the Mario franchise. Making him a bigger offender than the likes Daisy, Starlow, and Ukiki combined! Thanks Miyamoto for retconning the Koopalings' relationship with Bowser and making Junior the only child of his family. :troll:

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
On the bright side, if he does end up having the 7 Koopalings as alts (if either of those leaks are true to begin with), we won't have to put up with him and instead his more likeable predecessors.
I don't even care about any of them, it feels like Gohma being playable or something. Plus it would be even worse, imagine the development time it would take to make seven alts, it really comes into perspective when you throw Dr. Mario in the mix. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Rosalina, Bowser, Jr., Doc, that's already seven. Seven more Koopalings though? That's fourteen godamn Mario characters. And still only DK and Diddy. If that leak is real, Sakurai confirmed to hate the Donkey Kong franchise.

I hope my gut is right and this leak is nothing but an elaborate hoax.

Soul.

Well, we have 22 days left as of right now. There's a chance that the amount of disconfirmations is huge. As I said, I'm not into character speculation, so I don't know if this will happen.

D

Deleted member

I don't even care about any of them, it feels like Gohma being playable or something. Plus it would be even worse, imagine the development time it would take to make seven alts, it really comes into perspective when you throw Dr. Mario in the mix. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Rosalina, Bowser, Jr., Doc, that's already seven. Seven more Koopalings though? That's fourteen godamn Mario characters. And still only DK and Diddy. If that leak is real, Sakurai confirmed to hate the Donkey Kong franchise.

I hope my gut is right and this leak is nothing but an elaborate hoax.
I've said it before and I'll say it again:
Mario is far and away the BEST selling video game franchise of all time.
7 characters is actually rather sensible for something that large, even if we may not like it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If you did Mighty No 9's kickstarter you should have an email asking about the stuff in the tier you picked

I picked the Japanese design box and T-Shirt but the western strategy guide - so I could actually read it

Funny enough the Japanese shirt has only English writing on it while the Western shirt has Japanese writing on it

They specifically noted it's not a mistake

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Heh. I actually guessed that an Assist would pop up. I almost thought it wouldn't happen. Sorry that Ghirahim wasn't playable @ Kenith Kenith . It sucks when a character you like is deconfirmed.

D

Deleted member

So, Ghirahim is an assist trophy. My condolences to his supporters and @ Kenith Kenith . Maybe this is going to be part of the last batch of disconfirmations?

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, Ghirahim is an assist trophy. My condolences to his supporters and @ Kenith Kenith . Maybe this is going to be the last batch of disconfirmations?
That's what I think really.

It feels the end of speculation is very soon.

3 weeks and 2 days left. That's not long.

Which means I should be a little more careful from now on.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Another Zelda rep isn't that unlikely. Impa has been in a few games now, as had Vaati. Although, I guess Toon Link covers the WTF section of the Zelda franchise.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Another Zelda rep isn't that unlikely. Impa has been in a few games now, as had Vaati. Although, I guess Toon Link covers the WTF section of the Zelda franchise.
Impa was in since the first Zelda game

I think that's more than a few

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom