• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Gamexplain is kind of annoying.... They are really good. But they are annoying. They kind of have this "better" feeling that comes off of them sometimes. Mostly when they say that they were right about things that everyone knew would happen :rolleyes: As if it's only them that are thinking something obvious.

I love GX though.
Like when they claimed that the 3DS Battlefield on Rosalina's page was a Rainbow Road stage, and then by chance a Rainbow Road stage was actually added.

Soul.

Ah, and that's why Smogon needs to realize they are irrelevant. Pachi is NU in the tiers, but as you can see its near amazing in doubles. Competitive play is more Doubles than Singles, yet no one seems to realize that.
Does anyone agree with this. I got the comment from a YouTube video about the VGC.
Also, this Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire video shows the new evolution animation.

Last edited:

SpeedBoost

Smash Journeyman
Gamexplain is kind of annoying.... They are really good. But they are annoying. They kind of have this "better" feeling that comes off of them sometimes. Mostly when they say that they were right about things that everyone knew would happen :rolleyes: As if it's only them that are thinking something obvious.

I love GX though.
I agree. GX can be VERY annoying especially Andre because of the way he says things (Watch his Video where he says Greninja for the first time... It makes it sound like he speaking in a foreign language). Most of their Discussions are their fanboy wet dreams and can be very bias. They did very well though with the Mario Kart 8 videos, those were most likely the best discussions they made because they were factual and less fanboyish. Though I still like them though even though they can be annoying.

D

Deleted member

GameXplain's Andre dislikes the 3DS version and called it ''inferior'' back at E3 just because of the controls. Oh well, that's an opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I agree. GX can be VERY annoying especially Andre because of the way he says things (Watch his Video where he says Greninja for the first time... It makes it sound like he speaking in a foreign language). Most of their Discussions are their fanboy wet dreams and can be very bias. They did very well though with the Mario Kart 8 videos, those were most likely the best discussions they made because they were factual and less fanboyish. Though I still like them though even though they can be annoying.
GameXplain isn't even that annoying, I think you guys are just saying nitpicky **** lol. They may say things you don't agree with or like but that shouldn't take away from the value of their opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion just like you and I though
GameXplain's Andre dislikes the 3DS version and called it ''inferior'' back at E3 just because of the controls. Oh well, that's an opinion.
Yeah inferior is a ****ing stupid word to use, he could just say he doesn't prefer it because of the controls so yeah this is one of the times they can be aggy lmfao. But I'm probably being less hard on them because 1. Andre is my bae and 2. I don't really like the idea of the 3DS version too much mainly because in a selfish ass *****

Sorry for profanity I'm feeling raunchy tonight

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'll admit, I don't really know what on earth my style is. Maybe I need to play more fighting games...
So which fighters do you play other than Smash? I'm a fan of Tekken, Soul Calibur, and Mortal Kombat. I played MVC1 and MVC3 too, though not as much as the others. Thought I'm no pro player.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So which fighters do you play other than Smash? I'm a fan of Tekken, Soul Calibur, and Mortal Kombat. I played MVC1 and MVC3 too, though not as much as the others. Thought I'm no pro player.
That's the thing, I don't. Mostly due to two reasons.
A lack of interest. And if I was going to play one, I would play it on a home console (so I could use the fighter's joystick).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
An Armor King player? Nice, man. I don't see many of those around.

Julia here, if I'm not allowed to use Julia, I use Gon Steve or Miguel.
I use Jin, Raven or Nina in Tekken. Sometimes I fight with Christie, but she's easy to use. I used to use King, but I was never great with him.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I don't have much fighting game experience outside of Smash. Almost all other experiences of fighting games I have are when I was a lot younger and had no idea what the **** I was doing. Basically my fighting game experience outside of Smash consists only of DoA Dimensions. But even then, I never strayed from single player. But I had a tendency to stray towards Ayane a lot, however, no idea what her fighting style is consider to be though. I played the game just cause and I eventually ended up selling it.

For Smash though it depends from game to game. I don't really have a general playstyle, though I seem to favor more defensive characters a lot of the time it feels like.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
For those waiting for the PotD:

(for the record I didn't want to post the video on the miiverse thread cause it breaks the rules.)

Last edited:

Soul.

What are we expecting for the PotD. A filler, yeah, a filler.
Or maybe a veteran character.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The PotD will be a filler. A character reveal so soon just isn't happening. But who knows- maybe I'll be wrong.

To be honest, I don't care about the PotD anymore. :v

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
All i honestly want from Sakurai is a Mother reveal at this point. But given he doesn't seem to care about Anniversaries, not pinning my hopes on a reveal on the 24th. Or 25th, i forget.

Mewter

Smash Master
Sakurai is definitely aware of these rumors by now if they really are real. Reactions are:
1) Disprove them by revealing real content that contradicts the rumors or screens.
2) Steer clear of anything conclusive by revealing more stuff like trophies items or smash run. He may even choose to roll back reveal trailers if the leaks are true because one reveal can confirm the rest. It's tough to know whether he is doing this or not.
3) Purposefully troll us with the above second point even though the leaks aren't true in classic Sakurai fashion.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I want Ness or Wario
I want to see Ganondorf beat the crap out of people. It'll be hype, for me anyway.

I have a strange feeling the pic of the day will be a new item. I don't know why I feel it I just feel it.
I don't think we'll get anything substantial for a while. I'd like to be proven wrong though.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I wanna see ganondorf as a returning vet for the POTD. Then everyone will be like "The leaked roster is true SEE Ganondorf!!!11!". Even though Gonondork is a shoe in. :p

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I wanna see ganondorf as a returning vet for the POTD. Then everyone will be like "The leaked roster is true SEE Ganondorf!!!11!". Even though Gonondork is a shoe in. :p
There'd be a flood of sketchy comparisons between official footage and the leak

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I dunno dude it could be just an earlier build!
Not if it's being reviewed by ESRB. At the very least the models would be finished (or extremely close to it) in their copy.
Once a veteran is officially revealed, we can determine this leak's legitimacy.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Not if it's being reviewed by ESRB. At the very least the models would be finished (or extremely close to it) in their copy.
Once a veteran is officially revealed, we can determine this leak's legitimacy.
It was a joke.... That obviously went right over your head. Irony!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

What can you do to make a tragic incident like the Bush Shoe Throwing more hilarious? Photoshop Robotnik's head and have him say "Pingas!" twice to lighten up the mood.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I want Talonflames to quit bullying my Venasaur. Starting to irritate me a little bit.

As for the PotD, the only thing I'm hoping for is another costume alt reveal.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So there's this thing called Mighty Gunvolt. It's a mini game made by the guys behind Mighty No 9. Did anyone see this? If you buy Azure Gunvolt, you get this mini game for free.

D

Deleted member

So there's this thing called Mighty Gunvolt. It's a mini game made by the guys behind Mighty No 9. Did anyone see this? If you buy Azure Gunvolt, you get this mini game for free.

That looks great. It has that Mega Man feeling, but that's because Mighty No. 9 is made by guys who worked on the old Mega Man games.. I think.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
When I saw the original news on the ABC, I could have swore that he taken some ninjutsu sessions to pull that off. Bush really was a ninja in disguise all along. :troll:
If you're going to say anything about Bush or his family? They're ****ing insanely fit. Solid reaction speed from #2 doesn't change #1 like climbing everest in his 90s (not really) or bench pressing cars.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My car isn't very manly so I'm going to get a custom license plate cover

I'm going to get barbed wire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom