• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Someone took the DHD icon from the original CSS leak, made that picture there out of it, then posted it on the Internet in an attempt to invalidate the original CSS leak (to show that the CSS render "previously" existed).

Made me giggle, goggle, and gaggle in that order.

EDIT: The source of this knowledge is provided by having followed the fustercluck that is the Leak Group over the past day.

Last edited:

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Someone took the DHD icon from the original CSS leak, made that picture there out of it, then posted it on the Internet in an attempt to invalidate the original CSS leak (to show that the CSS render "previously" existed).

Made me giggle, goggle, and gaggle in that order.

EDIT: The source of this knowledge is provided by having followed the fustercluck that is the Leak Group over the past day.
Yesu, can confirm.

I remember that somebody made a fake google search, which I think used this. Either way, that's going pretty far lol.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I do not understand the troll-face emoticons, that sounds like a feasible plan to be honest.
Well all I need is good food, and my all of my irresistible charm to keep my lady happy. It also helps that I got a really nice tan and some actual muscle from plumbing. But if you are desperate, I guess it is a solid plan.

Morbi

Scavenger
Well all I need is good food, and my all of my irresistible charm to keep my lady happy. It also helps that I got a really nice tan and some actual muscle from plumbing. But if you are desperate, I guess it is a solid plan.
You say that now, just wait until she finds someone more successful than you, just wait until she bores of your "good" food. "Oh, yes... delicious, this food is delicious because I know you!" Haha... after that, you might just use the gun on yourself.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Oh boy, are you like the plumbers from those movies my mom watches :troll:?

All I ever see is them answering the door with some funkadelic music playing before she kicks me out....

Lozjam

Smash Champion
You say that now, just wait until she finds someone more successful than you, just wait until she bores of your "good" food. "Oh, yes... delicious, this food is delicious because I know you!" Haha... after that, you might just use the gun on yourself.
More successful than me? Considering I have plans to work in computers and am already pretty solid at programming, I say I am pretty successful. Also, my food is spectacular. You should really try my Goulash sometime. That, and my family owned Marinara Sauce.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Today was kinda boring. Had to sit through school registrations which was boring. At the very least I got to see the finale of a blind LP of Super Paper Mario which was AMAZING. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom