• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I know, no one's talking about it right this second, and I know I said I didn't want to keep discussing the leak, but I just made this.

Like I said before, it's not hard to fake in Brawl.

There, hopefully now I'm done.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I know, no one's talking about it right this second, and I know I said I didn't want to keep discussing the leak, but I just made this.

Like I said before, it's not hard to fake in Brawl.

There, hopefully now I'm done.
It is when there's completely new, never before seen renders used before.

Morbi

Scavenger
So... are we still talking about that leak or was it already deemed "fake"?
I suppose that depends on whether or not you believe it is fake. Nothing has proven it false, but a lot of people are "done" with talking about it. In that event, most of them have deemed it fake. Albeit, people are still talking about it for the aforementioned reason.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Good thing I did no such thing. I asserted that Nintendo fans complaining about ****ty animations is about as funny as a fat kid complaining about obesity.
But your accusation was uncalled for because there's nothing to imply that he doesn't also complain about Nintendo games having terrible to sub par animation, nor is it explicitly stated he's not a fan of MK9, or that he is not a fan of it solely because of the animation. You're equating being a fan of something with thinking that that something doesn't have terrible to sub par animation, when the two are not even close to being equal.

.....buuuuuuuuuut I get the distinct feeling you're just screwing with James and don't actually care if you're making sense anyway. :p

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
But your accusation was uncalled for because there's nothing to imply that he doesn't also complain about Nintendo games having terrible to sub par animation, nor is it explicitly stated he's not a fan of MK9, or that he is not a fan of it solely because of the animation. You're equating being a fan of something with thinking that that something doesn't have terrible to sub par animation, when the two are not even close to being equal.

.....buuuuuuuuuut I get the distinct feeling you're just screwing with James and don't actually care if you're making sense anyway. :p
This is MorbidAltruism we're talking about. You know, the person who likes counters to her own arguments.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
How are we all today? I don't know about you lot, but I feel amazing. My life has legitimately changed for the better today.
We were talking about the leak, then we were talking about not talking about the leak, and now we're not talking about the leak anymore.

Soul.

I suppose that depends on whether or not you believe it is fake. Nothing has proven it false, but a lot of people are "done" with talking about it. In that event, most of them have deemed it fake. Albeit, people are still talking about it for the aforementioned reason.
Leaks are both wish lists and a guessing game. You guess which characters are in, the details, and the other stuff. The leaker then posts it on a site and that causes a discussion until the games are released. In this case, I don't "support" or "think" the leak is true, and even if it isn't, a stage such as Yoshi's Island (Brawl) being on 3DS makes sense because it was based on Yoshi's Island DS.
I guess it is a good thing that we have 23 days left until these leaks are considered fake. I won't be surprised if the popular characters (K. Rool, Mewtwo, Ridley) are not in Smash 4, however.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Nintendo fans:

Yelling about the best parts of their games while shunning the bad parts and getting defensive when they're mentioned.

We're all guilty of it, anyone who claims not to be is either not a true Nintendo fa nor a liar.
Not necessarily. I will be the first person to admit that Twilight Princess had bad graphics for even it's time and an empty overworld, Skyward Sword was stunted by lack of exploration and a very repetitive end of game, Wind Waker had terrible flowing and tempo when it came to it(Even though a lot of it has been fixed in WWHD), Majora's Mask had a very short main storyline, Ocarina of Time had weak puzzles, A Link to the Past had a lack of personality, Zelda 2 was too different, and the original Zelda has not aged very well. Yet I love all of them, and I am a huge Zelda fan. I can see the flaws that is in every Zelda game(Just don't get me started on PH) yet I am one of the biggest Zelda fanboys out there. I know almost everything when it comes to Zelda, and I often times sleep with my Hyrule Historia. I love Zelda, Smash, and pretty much everything Nintendo, yet I can see flaws in every game and still love almost every one of them

Morbi

Scavenger

Maybe, maybe not. I am not even sure to be honest.

Quote me on it being real, *****es~
Do you mean, "quote" you... as in respond to your message, as I am doing at the moment? Or perhaps you mean, "remember" that YarsRevengerson accurately discerned that the leak was real? Or are you trying to incite an internet battle regarding the leaks validity? The leak is real. In the event that you wanted someone to reaffirm your presumed belief, I just did. However, if you wanted someone to challenge your belief, I might have done just that... assuming your quote was issuing a challenge. You are very welcome.

Last edited:

MoreChocolate

Smash Rookie
Dat goat avatar.

DARREN THE GOAT FOR SM4SH!

Neutral B: Waving
Up B: Waving upwards
Down B: Waving downwards
Side B: Waving to the sides
Smash attacks: Waving even harder

plz sakurai make this happen or i will goat you :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

DARREN THE GOAT FOR SM4SH!
Neutral B: Waving
Up B: Waving upwards
Down B: Waving downwards
Side B: Waving to the sides
Smash attacks: Waving even harder

plz sakurai make this happen or i will **** you :yeahboi:
Let's not go that far buddy, that's treading into dangerous waters.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Speaking of leaks it's been raining all day here where i live....

Which showed me that a slow work day for a guy that has ADHD is like water boarding a Charmander

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Wait a minute... I'm talking to a girl....PEOPLE OF SMASHBOARDS WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?!
Like her in the ear, that's how I got Rosa:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
Nah, just be yourself and if you ask her out and she says yes, don't say "really". You will never hear the end of it -_-. Anyway is she cute?

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Expose your genitals without haste or fanfare.

If she doesn't run or gag, she'll be yours forever.
But i left them at home...

Like her in the ear, that's how I got Rosa:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
Nah, just be yourself and if you ask her out and she says yes, don't say "really". You will never hear the end of it -_-. Anyway is she cute?
o.o i asked her to hang out with a huge group of friends that are coming over...

and yes.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Oh. She will be gagging on something, that does not imply that she will not be his forever.
Nah, to get her forever you should cook her a delicious meal, and then prance around in tights as she eats, and then you take a gun and drug her :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
The most important thing is not to think "OMG I can't believe I'm talking to a girl WHAT SHOULD I DO AHHHHHHH!!?"

You're off to a rocky start.
But being stupid is how I make friends. ;_;

So wait aren't I dividing by zero if I act stupid enough around a girl?

Stop, drop, and roll.
I can't, my internet is too small.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom