• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
This is my thoughts on the leaks

Goto 7:24 for the final verdict
LOL didn't know you had a Youtube channel. Subscribed.
The stage you confused with Donkey Kong is Gaiur Plains from Xenoblade anyway, which I get you didn't played. You should, it's the best Wii game.
Anyway, I'm leaning toward believing this leak, but the DLC part is too good to be true. Especially if there are even OTHER characters waiting to be unlocked. Stage selection was so bad if it was complete, I agree.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
'Pic of the Day. Melee and Brawl had a duo named Ice Climbers. They're not returning for this game... No, they are. Here they're playing with the Duck Hunt Dog.'
'FYI: Duck Hunt Dog is an Assist Trophy.'

Something like this?
Duck Hunt Dog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ice Climbers

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hey guys. What's up.
Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak.
Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak. Leak.

Hey guys have you seen the leak it suuuuuuuuux. #fake

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
'Pic of the Day. Melee and Brawl had a duo named Ice Climbers. They're not returning for this game... No, they are. Here they're playing with the Duck Hunt Dog.'
'FYI: Duck Hunt Dog is an Assist Trophy.'

Something like this?
This would be so perfect, I would not stop laughing until I died!!

D

Deleted member

I wonder why the gameplay picture showing Shulk, Charizard, Lucina, and Ganondorf is low quality.. maybe it's to hide something?

Last edited by a moderator:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
LOL didn't know you had a Youtube channel. Subscribed.
The stage you confused with Donkey Kong is Gaiur Plains from Xenoblade anyway, which I get you didn't played. You should, it's the best Wii game.
Anyway, I'm leaning toward believing this leak, but the DLC part is too good to be true. Especially if there are even OTHER characters waiting to be unlocked. Stage selection was so bad if it was complete, I agree.
Haha thank.Yeah, I've been meaning to get my hands on Xenoblade for a while, but my local Gamestop never has any in-stock. I might have better luck on eBay when i free money. I am planning on getting Xenoblade Chronicles X... if they stop delaying it lol.

Seeing how Nintendo supported Pikmin 3 and FE: Awakening I'm hopeful for a decent DLC flow down the line. The stage line-up is actually the only thing that is bugging me. It's so dry.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After many hours, the new chapter is finally done and these fans ought to be satisfied until next week. Ulala finally spreads the news of the Legion's plans, Satan formed a secret alliance with her after falling in love, and General Winter is officially out for the Legion's blood after what they've done (though it was mostly Bowser) to Russia. I'm going to be extra careful with this next chapter since the character represents Communist Era Russia and that's a pretty touchy subject that could possibly offend my European fans. The fact that Company of Heroes 2 was very controversial there and his formerly Communist All Star move (which involved the sickle and hammer cross) was censored in later updates of Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed doesn't help.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wonder why the gameplay picture showing Shulk, Charizard, Lucina, and Ganondorf is low quality.. maybe it's to hide something?

Actual leaked picture from before X and Y was released

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Quality of them are not good

All at angles

some blurry

This was when Greninja and Hawlucha were shown, as well as Binnacle

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Ugh i was going through Pacman- World 2 songs i need this song in smash:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
No mention of Falco, for what it's worth.

If this leak is true though, I may even be swayed to buy a ds ONLY for smash.

Variable Shulk stances, adding risk/reward (albeit 5 mode swaps is hard to believe)?
Bowser Jr and 7 koopalings (hit box is a non-issue with the clown cart taking bulk space)?
8 alt costumes?
Duck hunt dog?
Ridley?
Mewtwo?

Yes please..

Losing ice climbers hurts, but the rest certainly makes up for it. Also, I'd love krool over Dixie (needs more villains, needs more heavier characters), but I can't complain.
So is there any truth to this rumor that states that, instead of DLC characters being Ice Climbers, Lucas, Wolf, and Chorus Men, that they are Dixie, Ridley, Mewtwo, and Chorus Men? I sure hope so. That would be the only way to redeem this roster to me. Still miffed at Dark Pit.

I mean, I'll still buy it if the last 4 characters are ICs, Lucas, Wolf and Chorus Men, but I won't be happy about it. And I LIKE Wolf and ICs.

I actually do like that Dr. Mario is back, though. Maybe he has a couple new moves.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Okay, this is getting really weird. Almost every time I look at my like count, it's increased by, like, five.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Why are we still talking about this? There has been much evidence showing that it's fake, with this being one of the more blatant.
Hey guys.

"Disabled" is misspelled as "Disablad".
There's also this pic, which has levels above cpu's portraits even though they're colored in like human player's are.

Not to mention, there is no way there are going to be THREE veterans as DLC. Especially Ice Climbers who have been in since Melee. I'd sooner believe they've been cut, but even then, they already have content in the game:

As far as I'm concerned, the only thing this has going for it, is it's art, which even then, we've already seen fakes with the same kind of style.
And even then, some of the renders (specifically Ganon and Wario) look like they've been taken straight from Brawl. And in Ganon's case, even the lighting is different from everyone else's.

And that's not even counting the circumstantial evidence, like how the one battle picture we've seen could have been easily faked in Brawl.

I'll admit there was a lot of effort put into this, but there is way too many inconsistencies to call this real.
Hopefully this will be my last post discussing this leak. Sorry if I sounded a little, well...:salt: but I'm starting to get sick of this.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Oh yes I remember that, and how we all denied it.
Deny? I was praying for that Pokemon to be real. A Fighting/Flying type is something I've wanted to see for a while, and the design of a luchador was pretty cool as well.

And the reaction to Binacle was funny. I remember someone on /vp/ making a thread saying something along the line of:
"Someone thought this was a good idea.
Someone ACTUALLY got the idea for this thing and thought it would be good to put in."

And of course, the Goomy reveal.

----

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ugh i was going through Pacman- World 2 songs i need this song in smash:
Sigh, horrifying memories of being crushed by Clyde Blinky over 48 times because of that damn fireball attack. *shudders*

As for the leak, I just don't care about it. As long as the Duck Hunt Dog joins the battle along with mah boi Docter Mario, I'm pretty cool with it. Though the possible explosion of Dark Pit x Pit doujins do scare me though.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Why are we still talking about this? There has been much evidence showing that it's fake, with this being one of the more blatant.

There's also this pic, which has levels above cpu's portraits even though they're colored in like human player's are.

Not to mention, there is no way there are going to be THREE veterans as DLC. Especially Ice Climbers who have been in since Melee. I'd sooner believe they've been cut, but even then, they already have content in the game:

As far as I'm concerned, the only thing this has going for it, is it's art, which even then, we've already seen fakes with the same kind of style.
And even then, some of the renders (specifically Ganon and Wario) look like they've been taken straight from Brawl. And in Ganon's case, even the lighting is different from everyone else's.

And that's not even counting the circumstantial evidence, like how the one battle picture we've seen could have been easily faked in Brawl.

I'll admit there was a lot of effort out into this, but there is way too many inconsistencies to call this real.
Hopefully this will be my last post discussing this leak. Sorry if I sounded a little, well...:salt: but I'm starting to get sick of this.
I would care about the Brawl part if Diddy, Zelda and Fox didn't look almost exactly like their Brawl renders. Ganon and Wario make sense not to have redesigns, as their appearances in Brawl were the best to date form any of the games they're appeared in.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So is there any truth to this rumor that states that, instead of DLC characters being Ice Climbers, Lucas, Wolf, and Chorus Men, that they are Dixie, Ridley, Mewtwo, and Chorus Men? I sure hope so. That would be the only way to redeem this roster to me. Still miffed at Dark Pit.

I mean, I'll still buy it if the last 4 characters are ICs, Lucas, Wolf and Chorus Men, but I won't be happy about it. And I LIKE Wolf and ICs.

I actually do like that Dr. Mario is back, though. Maybe he has a couple new moves.
You're forgetting Snake in the first character cluster.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Ridley and Mewtwo are alright. But they aren't Dark Pit and Doc level cool..

But I'm glad that this roster makes you happy.

Actual leaked picture from before X and Y was released
This is really stupid. Not Hawlucha, I love him, I'm talking about these blurry photos. Is it that hard to take a clear photo or at least a video on the 3DS. I've down it myself, even with phones.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger

But I'm glad that this roster makes you happy.

This is really stupid. Not Hawlucha, I love him, I'm talking about these blurry photos. Is it that hard to take a clear photo or at least a video on the 3DS. I've down it myself, even with phones.
Are you insinuating that Dark Pit and Dr. Mario are not better choices than Ridley or Mewtwo? Seriously?!

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
I am at the edge of my seat with anticipation over whether or not linkhatcherT's post is factual

If Ridley and Mewtwo are playable I will freak out loudly and scare my roommates. :)

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Are you insinuating that Dark Pit and Dr. Mario are not better choices than Ridley or Mewtwo? Seriously?!
Am I insinuating that two highly requested, unique characters, one of which is the most requested character in the world, are better choices than two potential clones?

No, I'm explicitly saying it

"Mewtwo and Ridley are better choices than Dark Pit and Dr. Mario!"

:shaker:

eenertv

Smash Rookie
My friend is currently trying to watch every single South Park episode in order. Much less of a challenge, but crazy nonetheless.
Actually finished every episode of South Park and hyped for season 18 coming in September bro! I'm superyoshiom's friend

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Am I insinuating that two highly requested, unique characters, one of which is the most requested character in the world, are better choices than two potential clones?

No, I'm explicitly saying it

"Mewtwo and Ridley are better choices than Dark Pit and Dr. Mario!"

:shaker:
Is that salt for me? Rea rea really, bro? Did you see that leak. Dark Pit was confirmed over your precious Ridley. :troll:

(I jest, I jest).

MorbidAltruism pls
ANinyMouse, no thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom