• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
One of the leakers.. I think leak 2?
Ok, so let me get this straight:

- 54 characters
- Three clones newcomers (one of which is a complete palette swap)
- Two retros
- Seven Mario characters
- Ice Climbers, Lucas, Wolf, Snake cut
- DLC consists of only cut veterans and one very obscure newcomer

Either Sakurai has lost his mind and have no idea how to hype this game
Or this roster is bogus

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Ok then, I'll just be refreshing until it pops up
Give me 5 minutes. You can make the room if you want, but yeah. It kicked me out and froze the game <-_-> So I have to wait 5 minutes because I was previously logged in. What a pain

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Give me 5 minutes. You can make the room if you want, but yeah. It kicked me out and froze the game <-_-> So I have to wait 5 minutes because I was previously logged in. What a pain
Haha, the same thing just happened to me! I guess I'll create the room and give the info.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

- 54 characters
- Two retros
- Seven Mario characters

Or this roster is bogus
54 characters is a good thing. if the 5 characters I said are legit then I have no problems with the roster anymore.

Still bogus though.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Alrighty then, I made a room named Superyoshiom with the password being the same thing.

Last edited:

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
How the hell is DLC part true if it contradics Sakurai's satement of not making planned Dlc. And out all characters the leaker says its the characters that are cut thats Dlc yet he says the're are still unlockable stuff. This off course is comming from an ESRB source how would they know if there is even Dlc and who is in it? The leaker is just second guessing just like with Gemetsu.

The leak with Dixie, Ridley, Mewtwo, and the Chourus Kids that came before this makes more sense than the Dlc if this is real cause that leaker stated that Bowser Jr would use the clown car wich is obviously visable in the selection screen.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Oh gosh... leaks.... :rolleyes: who cares any more....

(I'll go crazy if this is real though... fricken Dark Pit and Doc? With the potential of Dixie if Ninka's leak is true as well.....)

Last edited:

Niko Mar

Smash Lord

- 54 characters
- Two retros
- Seven Mario characters

Or this roster is bogus
The stress finally got to him :troll:.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dixie, Ridley, Chorus Men, and Mewtwo possible on Roster

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Not bad @ Lozjam Lozjam you certainly were more experienced than me at this game. No Johns from me.
Haha same here. You did really well. I am still not used to the controls quite yet too. But sometimes I feel you just send out moves and hope I run into them. I still have a little bit to work on that as well. But it was fun :) Also if you run into a girl named Hilda, fear her Yoshi. She outright obliterated my Link, and since I don't really know how to handle a Yoshi matchup(Which was also a lot of people's downfall in Evo) she destroyed me.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This rumor

First thing I thought about when I saw the leaked roster

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wouldn't they have different hotboxes though. I know for a fact that Morton and Lemmy aren't the same size, for example.
DON'T RUIN MY DREAMS OF PLAYING AS IGGY AND ROY IN SMASH.
I could really care less at this point though, since I already got Mac and Mega Man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Dixie, Ridley, and Mewtwo really bring this roster together. Makes up for Dark Pit and Dr. Mario.
Nope. The best things about this roster coincidentally are DDD. Dixie,Doc, and Dark Pit. Ridley and Mewtwo are alright. But they aren't Dark Pit and Doc level cool.

No one can compare to Dixie Kong though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom