• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
It looks similar from afar, but in the roster, Bowser Jr. is smiling.

Truthfully, I don't mind him or Duck Hunt Dog. I love Shulk, and the problem isn't even that I dislike Dark Pit and Dr. Mario.
I just want Mewtwo.

That would be the one thing missing. Lucas is DLC.
But I think it's fake for one reason. The trophy challenge in the smash direct.
The trophies that were shown were
Pseudo Palutena
Obviously we got Palutena
Tiki from FE:A
Robin is confirmed as a playable character.
Kraid
That means a metroid rep, could be Ridley, or another character.
Fi
We are going to get a Zelda rep. I'm thinking it could be Ghirahim because they are related, but it could be someone completely different.
If the trophy theory is true(Which I find it very likely) then this roster is false.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Wario looks a lot like a still frame from the first Brawl E3 trailer. Except his mouth is closed. Its like... the pics of characters are similar but different enough hahaha. I feel like I've seen the Falco one and the Doc Mario one before. Except it was just regular Mario.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People in the leak group are saying the DLC is probably fake and not added by the original leaker

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

47 sec.

For Falco... Its like extremely similar.... But different enough.... Idk... It could be an edit. Like, thats how similar it is.

1:25. Somewhere around there for Wario... hm..... It REALLY REALLY close to that.... Someone skilled in Photoshop could definitely do it. Whether they did or not is still up for questioning.

D

Deleted member

Oh photoshop doesn't exist? Okay..
I'm not saying this is definitively real, but criticizing a leak solely off of the model of one character that just so happens to be in a similar pose as another image, then saying it's probably fake for a very possible coincidence doesn't seem to accomplish much. Just look at the other models. Ness, Doctor Mario, Duck hunt dog and the others all have high amounts of polish regardless of this being fake or not.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
Not a valid argument. You can make anything look like anything else in photoshop.
THAT'S MY POINT!! Photoshop is how they finished that model you helped me!
W
I'm not saying this is definitively real, but criticizing a leak solely off of the model of one character that just so happens to be in a similar pose as another image, then saying it's probably fake for a very possible coincidence doesn't seem to accomplish much. Just look at the other models. Ness, Doctor Mario, Duck hunt dog and the others all have high amounts of polish regardless of this being fake or not.
Why do you think I was critisizing it?? I just showed a pic that looks similar!

Doc.Pringles

Smash Cadet
This rumor

First thing I thought about when I saw the leaked roster
No mention of Falco, for what it's worth.

If this leak is true though, I may even be swayed to buy a ds ONLY for smash.

Variable Shulk stances, adding risk/reward (albeit 5 mode swaps is hard to believe)?
Bowser Jr and 7 koopalings (hit box is a non-issue with the clown cart taking bulk space)?
8 alt costumes?
Duck hunt dog?
Ridley?
Mewtwo?

Yes please..

Losing ice climbers hurts, but the rest certainly makes up for it. Also, I'd love krool over Dixie (needs more villains, needs more heavier characters), but I can't complain.

Last edited:

Soul.

I just got a 6 IV Charmander with Solar Power and a Modest Nature. Heh, lol, that sounds good. 31 IVs on everything but Attack.
We're still talking about the leak, right.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I just got a 6 IV Charmander with Solar Power and a Modest Nature. Heh, lol, that sounds good. 31 IVs on everything but Attack.
We're still talking about the leak, right.
If its not shiny its not a real Charmander.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I would mention this is similar to Gematsu, but Gematsu never had images. No other leak has piggybacked of this one yet, which is also opposite from Gematsu. Maybe the leaking community knows more than we do...

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Of course and we're gonna talk about it until Sakurai reveals anything that affects this leak negatively.
If the leak turns out fake, i hope Sakurai debunks it in as amazing of a way as he did the Gematsu leak. I mean the "I guess i'll get my chance another day" line was perfeeeeeect, seriously. XD

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I would mention this is similar to Gematsu, but Gematsu never had images. No other leak has piggybacked of this one yet, which is also opposite from Gematsu. Maybe the leaking community knows more than we do...
Well, mind you, this is still a new leak.
Just give it some time and the copycats will be arriving soon enough.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hey guys, are you still talking about that le-

okay, that's cool. I'll come back later.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
This is my thoughts on the leaks

Goto 7:24 for the final verdict

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
If the leak turns out fake, i hope Sakurai debunks it in as amazing of a way as he did the Gematsu leak. I mean the "I guess i'll get my chance another day" line was perfeeeeeect, seriously. XD
'Pic of the Day. Melee and Brawl had a duo named Ice Climbers. They're not returning for this game... No, they are. Here they're playing with the Duck Hunt Dog.'
'FYI: Duck Hunt Dog is an Assist Trophy.'

Something like this?

Soul.

Of course and we're gonna talk about it until Sakurai reveals anything that affects this leak negatively.
Eh, I don't know what to do on this situation. The leak could be true or fake; we really don't know. LeakBoards until September 13, I guess.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Eh, I don't know what to do on this situation. The leak could be true or fake; we really don't know. LeakBoards until September 13, I guess.
No no, LeakBoards until the 12th. On September 13, CrashBoards starts.

Last edited:

Soul.

If its not shiny its not a real Charmander.
That's too bad. The Charmander I got is a normal one. I'm probably going to use it for double battles and maybe some random VGC events online.
No no, LeakBoards until the 12th. On September 13, CrashBoards starts.
I thought CompetitiveBoards was going to start on September 13, lol.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just going to leave these here:

[/media]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.