• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I still have no clue who the character with the giant white dog is. Any help?
That's Kagura from Gintama, she's a cute alien girl who usually serves as the straight man when it comes to Gintoki's antics.

To answer your question about Ultimo, it's only in Jump Square as opposed to Weekly Shonen Jump in Japan.

I'm surprised to see To Love Ru represented in this game.
Definitely need to get a Vita to play this down the line.
Yeah, Lala is in the original J Stars Victory Vs as a support character that heals you.

Damn double posts. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That's Kagura from Gintama, she's a cute alien girl who usually serves as the straight man when it comes to Gintoki's antics.
Kagura? The straight man?

You clearly haven't paid enough attention to Gintama. Shinpachi is the straight man. They even outright state it several times! XD

Anywho, it's time for you all to accept that you cannot escape Waluigi.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Kagura? The straight man?

You clearly haven't paid enough attention to Gintama. Shinpachi is the straight man. They even outright state it several times! XD

Anywho, it's time for you all to accept that you cannot escape Waluigi.

Found this in the related videos.
I apologize if this is old.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Happy international woman's day

It's no international pangolin day

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
According to my chemistry teacher in the past, chocolate actually contains the same chemicals as marijuana that gets you a "happy feeling" and it's apparently something that stimulates "certain hormones". Words cannot describes wow much mind**** I've had after knowing this, especially since plenty of people eat chocolate on Valentine's Day.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Guys...
Imagine a Final Destination x SSB and Nintendo crossover film...

Shulk would be the one to have the premonition, obviously.

According to my chemistry teacher in the past, chocolate actually contains the same chemicals as marijuana that gets you a "happy feeling" and it's apparently something that stimulates "certain hormones". Words cannot describes wow much mind**** I've had after knowing this, especially since plenty of people eat chocolate on Valentine's Day.
Certain kinds of chocolate hurt my teeth.

----

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
420 eat chocolate every day? :troll:

Anyway, thanks R.O.B. for answering my questions.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
It's a well known fact that chocolate causes the mind to release a lot of the same hormones that are released during sex including serotonin (contributes to feelings of happiness), dopamine (feelings of relaxation), and oxytocin (feelings of attachment) but, of course, in smaller quantities. Yeah, chocolate's pretty awesome.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

Not sure if this is the place for this, but I made a weekly Super Smash Bros. show inspired by the one by Gamexplain. I'd appreciate it if you guys could watch it and give me your feedback!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I always knew dem Hershey we're evil!

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106
It's a well known fact that chocolate causes the mind to release a lot of the same hormones that are released during sex including serotonin (contributes to feelings of happiness), dopamine (feelings of relaxation), and oxytocin (feelings of attachment) but, of course, in smaller quantities. Yeah, chocolate's pretty awesome.
So I take it that you eat chocolate in your free time then? That's nice. I wonder if that's how Yoshi feels when eating fruit...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So I take it that you eat chocolate in your free time then? That's nice. I wonder if that's how Yoshi feels when eating fruit...
Same way since certain fruits gives you a similar effect to one of the hormones he had mentioned.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Sometimes. Who doesn't? Chocolate's great. That's one of the things I miss about studying in England, that fact that high quality chocolate was fairly easy to find and relatively cheap. In the US, good chocolate is up-the-butt expensive. I prefer dark too so that's usually even more expensive.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Rob's list was a prediction list for the sequel, not the character list for the game. Apologies if you totally knew that but it sounded like you were confused. Either way there is some To Love Ru representation (Lala as a support).
Oh, okay I didn't know thanks. I kinda hastily read it :lol:
Yeah, Lala is in the original J Stars Victory Vs as a support character that heals you.

Damn double posts. -_-
I didn't know there was a prequel to this game, I always thought it was the spiritual successor to Jump Ultimate Superstars on the DS.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Eh, I don't mind it.
Does get boring after a while though. So I'll give you that.
It just bugs me how people are so naive.

Final Destination is not the best stage for a neutral playing field, due to it's wide field and lack of platforms giving characters with projectiles a notable edge. Battlefield is the more fair stage.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It bugs me how people are so naive.

Final Destination is not the best stage for a neutral playing field, due to it's wide field and lack of platforms giving characters with projectiles a notable edge.
To be fair, it's very deceptive.
Think of it, it's a flat stage. No platforms, no gimmicks, nothing.
Yet somehow Battlefield and Pokemon Stadium are considered more balanced.

Proves to show why you don't judge a book by it's cover.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That's funny. lol.

But Happy Bday.

I'll be having mine in 10 days myself. :p
Your birthday is on the day that Frozen comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray? Neat. ¦D

And thanks, Mimmy Grimmy. I greatly appreciate it from one KH fan to another. ¦3

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Is this boring?

No, that's just an angry god laughing at the pitiful existence of these characters...

And thanks, Mimmy Grimmy. I greatly appreciate it from one KH fan to another. ¦3
Try being me.
I have to wait till December...

Oh, and congrats!
Here's my gift to you!
:troll:

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero

I also turn 18 on the 18th. That's the best part. xD

I'm trying to wiggle my parents into getting me a PS3 for my Bday with KH 1.5. I wanna play Final Mix so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads. ;-;

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I also turn 18 on the 18th. That's the best part. xD

I'm trying to wiggle my parents into getting me a PS3 for my Bday with KH 1.5. I wanna play Final Mix so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads. ;-;
Good luck with the synthesis shop.

You are SO gonna need it...It's significantly harder than in the original game. ¦D;

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Try being me.
I have to wait till December...

Oh, and congrats!
Here's my gift to you!
:troll:
Interesting choice. I counter with an old little gift for any of those here not yet fully grown. Complete with slight static! =D

Is this boring?

Ah, this stage. I used to play on this stage, except I sped it up to 4 times it's normal speed. Fun times. XD

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106
I only played a few months before the patch.
...But I was very much not a fan of it.
I was there at the original release. In fact, I had my own strategy into placing in 1st whenever Maka Wuhu was chosen. Get near 8th (maybe 5th at least) after grabbing some coins at the start, get an item like triple mushrooms or a star and then drift through the grass all the way to the water around the fence. It was a sweet setup. Otherwise, if you tried to just jump in after turning around or using a drift boost, you could potentially miss or someone would knock into you.

Did you know that both Wahu Island stages had a glitch? At the end of the first one, if you went to the second boost pad to the gliding path, drove on it horizontally, and jumped off at the edge of the cliff: you would be sent to the finish line.

Man, those were some game-breaking courses. You can still do that for time trials too! Just not online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom