• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Can't stop playing Diddy Kong Racing. I've actually beaten the adventure mode. Something I never imagined I could do. IT'S SUCH A GOOD GAME!
I absolutely loved the 64 version. I always regret not getting it on DS

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Haha... you know, I've been here for the past two years as an active lurker on the site (more like one and a half), but I've been here plenty of times before brawl released. So I know the likes of the Victini supporter Aurasage (Enderman_Aura) and the infamous Diddy Kong.

I know you from your nonchalant attitude and posts here. You remind me of myself actually, but I wouldn't be so vocal about it as you are.
And I now appoint you as the Social Thread Stalker. Clearly, you are an Anonymous as you do not forgive and you do not forget. Perhaps even the official Smashboards Villager~ D:

Guys, he's been here the whole time.

Watching...Learning... ¦(

Edit: Oh hey, it's my birthday now. =D

Last edited:

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106
And I now appoint you as the Social Thread Stalker. Clearly, you are an Anonymous as you do not forgive and you do not forget. Perhaps even the official Smashboards Villager~ D:

Guys, he's been here the whole time.

Watching...Learning... ¦(
*Stares soullessly in Wave's direction*

I must ask (since I'm learning how to do this and all), what color of purple are you using? I can't seem to get it to match the palette on here.

Also, if you want a point of reference so that you have something that you can relate me to, you can look up a bit of my art with my Wii U ID. It's the same as my username. I only have about 11 or so posts, but I got at least 300 likes on each one of them. I've been meaning to start drawing again, but have yet had the urge to do so.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Haha... you know, I've been here for the past two years as an active lurker on the site (more like one and a half), but I've been here plenty of times before brawl released. So I know the likes of the Victini supporter Aurasage (Enderman_Aura) and the infamous Diddy Kong.

I know you from your nonchalant attitude and posts here. You remind me of myself actually, but I wouldn't be so vocal about it as you are.
After checking your username in Google, I think I might have found a picture of you:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*Stares soullessly in Wave's direction*

I must ask (since I'm learning how to do this and all), what color of purple are you using? I can't seem to get it to match the palette on here.

Also, if you want a point of reference so that you have something that you can relate me to, you can look up a bit of my art with my Wii U ID. It's the same as my username. I only have about 11 or so posts, but I got at least 300 likes on each one of them. I've been meaning to start drawing again, but have yet had the urge to do so.
This is my purple. Get your own ya creepy scarecrow. D:

And I don't have a Wii U, so I can't exactly do that. Anybody else up tot he task? I'll give you some of my birthday cookies. Some are sugar and some are white chocolate chip. :3

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106
After checking your username in Google, I think I might have found a picture of you:

Bwahahahahaaa... You guys crack me up.

I'm pretty sure you didn't look up my name, though. If you did, google should've given you something... different.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I'm pretty sure you didn't look up my name, though. If you did, google should've given you something... different.
I got a bunch of pictures of a girl named Karen Carreno

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Considering his location

I would have used

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
What do you mean? Did you find the picture I found of you to be unflattering?

On the subject of photos, here's a recent picture of me, if anyone's interested:

Which one are you?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I was bored and decided to make a J Stars Victory VS 2 roster with a few cuts and many new supports/playables. I've done plenty of research of characters from the 70's to 2010's to pull this off perfectly. Some criticism and suggestions would be nice.

One Piece:
Luffy
Ace
Akainu
Boa
-----------
Sanji
Zoro

Dragon Ball:
Goku
Vegeta
Freiza
-----------
Cell
Gohan

Naruto:
Naruto
Sasuke
Madara
-----------
Sakura
Kakashi

Yu Yu Hakusho:
Yusuke
Hiei
Toguro
----------
Kurama
Kuwabara (Support)

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure:
Jonathan
Joseph
-----------
Jotaro
Dio Brando

Hunter X Hunter:
Gon
Killua
Hisoka (playable)
-----------
Kurapika (support)

BLEACH
Ichigo
Aizen
Rukia (playable)
------------
Hitsugaya (support)

Fist of the North Star
Kenshiro
Raoh
-----------
Toki (Support)

Rurouni Kenshin:
Kenshin
Shishio
-----------
Sanosuke

TORIKO:
Toriko
Zebra
----------
Starjun

Saint Seiya:
Seiya
---------
Gemini Saga

Kochikame:
Ryotsu
---------
Reiko (Support)

Gintama:
Gintoki
Kagura (Playable)
---------
Hijikata (Playable)

Bobobo-Bobo-Bobobo:
Bobobo
Don Patch (Playable)
---------
Gasser (Support)

Assassination Classroom:
Koro-Sensei
---------
Nagisa Shiota (Playable)

Dr. Slump:
Arale
---------
Dr. Mashirito (Playable)

D-Gray Man:
Allen (Playable)

To Love Ru:
Lala (Support)
---------
Yami (Playable)

Hell Teacher Nube:
Misuke Nueno

Medaka Box:
Medaka
Kumagawa (Playable)

Saiki Kusuo:
Saiki Kusuo

Play the Flute! Jaguar:
Jaguar (Playable)

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!:
Tsuna
Mukuro
---------
Gokudera (Support)

Beelzebub:
Oga
---------
Hilda (Support)

Sakigate!! Otokojuku:
Momotaro
---------
Edajima(Playable)

Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro:
Neuro (Playable)
---------
Sicks (Support)

Newcomers

Shaman King:
Yoh
Hao
Anna

Kinnikuman:
Kinnikuman
Ramenman

Cobra:
Cobra

Hoshin Engi:
Taikoubou
Dakki

Yu-Gi-Oh!:
Yugi

Nurarihyon no Mago:
Nura
Hagoromo

World Trigger:
Yuma

Rokudenashi BLUES:
Taison

Dokonjo Gaeru:
Hiroshi & Gutsy frog

Wingman:
Wingman

Jungle King Tar-chan:
Tar-chan

Sugoi! yo Masaru San:
Masaru

Harenchi Gakuen:
Hige Godzilla

Ninku:
Fuusuke

Support only:
Shokugeki No Soma
Isobe Isobe Monogatari
Captain Tsubasa
Slam Dunk
Prince Of Tennis
Eyeshield 21
Bakuman
Death Note
Highschool Kimengumi
Video Girl Ai

Extra support:
Haikyuu
Kuroko No Basket
Nisekoi
Sket Dance

I've bought back nearly everyone since there are bound to be a few cuts (Luckyman and Chinyuki are the bigger options) and added whatever series that would worthy of such screen time. Read it and weep!

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GP7XTLF

So Square is doing a survey about Kingdom Hearts.

Also, this happened during it.

40: Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?

Me: You could take all of the oceans in the world and fit them into one massive container and they still wouldn't match up to the true density and mass of Sora's enormous shoes.

There was a second, more serious answer to that I put in afterwards, but I wanted to have fun with this survey. XD
I put down;

Make better good guy characters. All the current ones are really bland and just plain meh.

I'm also watching a very very weird movie. It's called "The Quiet". It's really ****ed up.

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106
What do you mean? Did you find the picture I found of you to be unflattering?

On the subject of photos, here's a recent picture of me, if anyone's interested:

I didn't know you were so young! I'll be sure to follow you now.

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106
And I don't have a Wii U, so I can't exactly do that. Anybody else up tot he task? I'll give you some of my birthday cookies. Some are sugar and some are white chocolate chip. :3
From what I can tell, it says here you have a 2DS friend code. If I'm not mistaken, couldn't you look up users on miiverse with a 3DS as well? Or do you need to hook up a 3ds to a Wii U account first?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Strange, no one responded to my roster. I guess that was too many Weekly Shonen Jump titles for some of you could handle. :ohwell:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I was bored and decided to make a J Stars Victory VS 2 roster with a few cuts and many new supports/playables. I've done plenty of research of characters from the 70's to 2010's to pull this off perfectly. Some criticism and suggestions would be nice.

One Piece:
Luffy
Ace
Akainu
Boa
-----------
Sanji
Zoro

Dragon Ball:
Goku
Vegeta
Freiza
-----------
Cell
Gohan

Naruto:
Naruto
Sasuke
Madara
-----------
Sakura
Kakashi

Yu Yu Hakusho:
Yusuke
Hiei
Toguro
----------
Kurama
Kuwabara (Support)

Jonathan
Joseph
-----------
Jotaro
Dio Brando

Hunter X Hunter:
Gon
Killua
Hisoka (playable)
-----------
Kurapika (support)

BLEACH
Ichigo
Aizen
Rukia (playable)
------------
Hitsugaya (support)

Fist of the North Star
Kenshiro
Raoh
-----------
Toki (Support)

Rurouni Kenshin:
Kenshin
Shishio
-----------
Sanosuke

TORIKO:
Toriko
Zebra
----------
Starjun

Saint Seiya:
Seiya
---------
Gemini Saga

Kochikame:
Ryotsu
---------
Reiko (Support)

Gintama:
Gintoki
Kagura (Playable)
---------
Hijikata (Playable)

Bobobo-Bobo-Bobobo:
Bobobo
Don Patch (Playable)
---------
Gasser (Support)

Assassination Classroom:
Koro-Sensei
---------
Nagisa Shiota (Playable)

Dr. Slump:
Arale
---------
Dr. Mashirito (Playable)

D-Gray Man:
Allen (Playable)

To Love Ru:
Lala (Support)
---------
Yami (Playable)

Hell Teacher Nube:
Misuke Nueno

Medaka Box:
Medaka
Kumagawa (Playable)

Saiki Kusuo:
Saiki Kusuo

Play the Flute! Jaguar:
Jaguar (Playable)

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!:
Tsuna
Mukuro
---------
Gokudera (Support)

Beelzebub:
Oga
---------
Hilda (Support)

Sakigate!! Otokojuku:
Momotaro
---------
Edajima(Playable)

Neuro (Playable)
---------
Sicks (Support)

Newcomers

Shaman King:
Yoh
Hao
Anna

Kinnikuman:
Kinnikuman
Ramenman

Cobra:
Cobra

Hoshin Engi:
Taikoubou
Dakki

Yu-Gi-Oh!:
Yugi

Nurarihyon no Mago:
Nura
Hagoromo

World Trigger:
Yuma

Rokudenashi BLUES:
Taison

Dokonjo Gaeru:
Hiroshi & Gutsy frog

Wingman:
Wingman

Jungle King Tar-chan:
Tar-chan

Sugoi! yo Masaru San:
Masaru

Harenchi Gakuen:
Hige Godzilla

Ninku:
Fuusuke

Support only:
Shokugeki No Soma
Isobe Isobe Monogatari
Captain Tsubasa
Slam Dunk
Prince Of Tennis
Eyeshield 21
Bakuman
Death Note
Highschool Kimengumi
Video Girl Ai

Extra support:
Haikyuu
Kuroko No Basket
Nisekoi
Sket Dance

I've bought back nearly everyone since there are bound to be a few cuts (Luckyman and Chinyuki are the bigger options) and added whatever series that would worthy of such screen time. Read it and weep!
It has Gohan, Cell, Kakashi and Zoro. 19/10 would buy online. And then play it like crazy.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I just want to see Tarzan Tar-Chan in the sequel so badly for the sake of seeing Poo Poo Power in 3D. :troll:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Strange, no one responded to my roster. I guess that was too many Weekly Shonen Jump titles for some of you could handle. :ohwell:
Bobobo
Don Patch (Playable)
--------------------
Gasser (Support)

And Jelly Jiggler sulked in the corner for a week. The end. :p

But seriously, I don't know much about Shonen Jump's various manga, minus the Big 3 (mostly One Piece), Bobobo, and Shaman King, and seeing Yoh was nice.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Bobobo
Don Patch (Playable)
--------------------
Gasser (Support)

And Jelly Jiggler sulked in the corner for a week. The end. :p

But seriously, I don't know much about Shonen Jump's various manga, minus the Big 3 (mostly One Piece), Bobobo, and Shaman King, and seeing Yoh was nice.
Jiggler Magnum is one of Bobobo's best techniques so he (Jiggler) should be a part of his moveset unlike what happened with Don Patch in J Stars.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Jiggler Magnum is one of Bobobo's best techniques so he (Jiggler) should be a part of his moveset unlike what happened with Don Patch in J Stars.
True, and Bobobo did have some Jelly Jiggler-based moves in Ultimate Stars, I think, as well.

Also, I'm not well-versed on this sort of thing, but was Karakuri Doji Ultimo in monthly Shonen Jump at some point? Or is it some kind of special case?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
True, and Bobobo did have some Jelly Jiggler-based moves in Ultimate Stars, I think, as well.
It's quite sad that Yugi and Kinnikuman didn't make it. I really wanted to see them in 3D, yet the likes of Taro ****ing Yamada made it instead. At least there's hope of a sequel if this game sells well.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Just saw the opening for Yoshi's New Island

Get this: After Yoshi's Island 2, the stork delivers the babies to the wrong house. Then on the way to deliver it to the right house, LITERALLY the exact same thing as Yoshi's Island for SNES happens, Kamek comes in and steals them!

WOW! Betcha didn't see that coming. I love how the cut scene of it is even depicted exactly as it was in the SNES game. Every last detail. (By which I mean I hate how it's depicted exactly as the SNES version)

Come to think of it, this is more unbelievable than when Peach was kidnapped 3 times in like a couple of months during 2012.

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106
Oh never mind searching... I got my account and pictures up so here's all of them (I hope the collapse works):

1st Post

I did all of these. Mostly spending the entire day on them. So what do you guys think? Which are you're favorites?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
It's quite sad that Yugi and Kinnikuman didn't make it. I really wanted to see them in 3D, yet the likes of Taro ****ing Yamada made it instead. At least there's hope of a sequel if this game sells well.
By the way, I'm asking because I don't know who half of the characters are, but who's the character with the gigantic white dog in Victory VS?

And also, my earlier question about Ultimo.

Last edited:

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106

Get this: After Yoshi's Island 2, the stork delivers the babies to the wrong house. Then on the way to deliver it to the right house, LITERALLY the exact same thing as Yoshi's Island for SNES happens, Kamek comes in and steals them!

WOW! Betcha didn't see that coming. I love how the cut scene of it is even depicted exactly as it was in the SNES game. Every last detail. (By which I mean I hate how it's depicted exactly as the SNES version)

Come to think of it, this is more unbelievable than when Peach was kidnapped 3 times in like a couple of months during 2012.
That's what irks me most about the game too (besides the art style). The only major difference is that the "New Island" is located ABOVE the middle of the ocean in a Super-Mario-Galaxy-setting-like floating planetoid that is shaped like an egg, made mostly out of water with one island, and that Prince Bowser set up his vacation home somewhere on it. It's not like it's impossible to come up with a different plot, is it?

So anyway... I'm guessing it takes place after the second game since they got to their parents in the first one. Couldn't the babies have wandered off on their own? So then the Stork and Yoshi be on a race to save them before Kamek? Also, what does Kamek still need them for? Oh well... It's not too important to the game, but it's still bothersome.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

From what I read, it takes place between the first Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Island 2/DS. So it's a midquel instead of a sequel.

I'm surprised to find that it's coming out in only a few days. I don't remember much news about it after the 2013 E3 trailer. It just kinda vanished.

And speaking of vanishing acts, how 'bout that Yarn Yoshi?

-----

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

One Piece:
Luffy
Ace
Akainu
Boa
-----------
Sanji
Zoro

Dragon Ball:
Goku
Vegeta
Freiza
-----------
Cell
Gohan

Naruto:
Naruto
Sasuke
Madara
-----------
Sakura
Kakashi

Yu Yu Hakusho:
Yusuke
Hiei
Toguro
----------
Kurama
Kuwabara (Support)

Jonathan
Joseph
-----------
Jotaro
Dio Brando

Hunter X Hunter:
Gon
Killua
Hisoka (playable)
-----------
Kurapika (support)

BLEACH
Ichigo
Aizen
Rukia (playable)
------------
Hitsugaya (support)

Fist of the North Star
Kenshiro
Raoh
-----------
Toki (Support)

Rurouni Kenshin:
Kenshin
Shishio
-----------
Sanosuke

TORIKO:
Toriko
Zebra
----------
Starjun

Saint Seiya:
Seiya
---------
Gemini Saga

Kochikame:
Ryotsu
---------
Reiko (Support)

Gintama:
Gintoki
Kagura (Playable)
---------
Hijikata (Playable)

Bobobo-Bobo-Bobobo:
Bobobo
Don Patch (Playable)
---------
Gasser (Support)

Assassination Classroom:
Koro-Sensei
---------
Nagisa Shiota (Playable)

Dr. Slump:
Arale
---------
Dr. Mashirito (Playable)

D-Gray Man:
Allen (Playable)

To Love Ru:
Lala (Support)
---------
Yami (Playable)

Hell Teacher Nube:
Misuke Nueno

Medaka Box:
Medaka
Kumagawa (Playable)

Saiki Kusuo:
Saiki Kusuo

Play the Flute! Jaguar:
Jaguar (Playable)

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!:
Tsuna
Mukuro
---------
Gokudera (Support)

Beelzebub:
Oga
---------
Hilda (Support)

Sakigate!! Otokojuku:
Momotaro
---------
Edajima(Playable)

Neuro (Playable)
---------
Sicks (Support)

Newcomers

Shaman King:
Yoh
Hao
Anna

Kinnikuman:
Kinnikuman
Ramenman

Cobra:
Cobra

Hoshin Engi:
Taikoubou
Dakki

Yu-Gi-Oh!:
Yugi

Nurarihyon no Mago:
Nura
Hagoromo

World Trigger:
Yuma

Rokudenashi BLUES:
Taison

Dokonjo Gaeru:
Hiroshi & Gutsy frog

Wingman:
Wingman

Jungle King Tar-chan:
Tar-chan

Sugoi! yo Masaru San:
Masaru

Harenchi Gakuen:
Hige Godzilla

Ninku:
Fuusuke

Support only:
Shokugeki No Soma
Isobe Isobe Monogatari
Captain Tsubasa
Slam Dunk
Prince Of Tennis
Eyeshield 21
Bakuman
Death Note
Highschool Kimengumi
Video Girl Ai

Extra support:
Haikyuu
Kuroko No Basket
Nisekoi
Sket Dance

I'm surprised to see To Love Ru represented in this game.
Definitely need to get a Vita to play this down the line.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I'm surprised to see To Love Ru represented in this game.
Definitely need to get a Vita to play this down the line.
Rob's list was a prediction list for the sequel, not the character list for the game. Apologies if you totally knew that but it sounded like you were confused. Either way there is some To Love Ru representation (Lala as a support).

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I still have no clue who the character with the giant white dog is. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom