• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
You sure?
It could be a long one.
Don't do it! Ganondorf is just trying to trick you! He uses a fake account but he didn't think about the profile picture. He gave himself away with it.

Clearly FrostWraith is Hylian for Gerudo. He'll trap you in a crystal before you know it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Don't do it! Ganondorf is just trying to trick you! He uses a fake account but he didn't think about the profile picture. He gave himself away with it.

Clearly FrostWraith is Hylian for Gerudo. He'll trap you in a crystal before you know it.
Ah, I trust him.
...He knows who I am.
He's frequently on the "300 Bob-ombs" thread. He's aware of my tactics...

Don't care. Just go ahead and elaborate.
All righty, just give me a sec!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What horror is there in a huge eyeball, when I have slashed many eyeballs in Zelda? :troll:

Seriously, though, if you think THAT is horror, you haven't SEEN horror.
I, personally, think the horror is that rolled up skin

It looks like it hurts, I just imagine it having all blood vessels and crap on it

It makes me cringe looking at it

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Sorry, what? Am I Ganon now?

Better start doing my supervillain impression, then.

I, personally, think the horror is that rolled up skin

It looks like it hurts, I just imagine it having all blood vessels and crap on it

It makes me cringe looking at it
I've seen worse, meaning my point stands. It's not as horrifying as you all are making it to be.

Well, while you discuss about the HORROR that picture is, I'll be just eating potatoes...

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pull your skin back from something and see how much that hurts

I imagine it being like a nail ripped off

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Sorry, what? Am I Ganon now?

Better start doing my supervillain impression, then.

I've seen worse, meaning my point stands. It's not as horrifying as you all are making it to be.

Well, while you discuss about the HORROR that picture is, I'll be just eating potatoes...

Potatoes to the extreeeeeeme

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Pull your skin back from something and see how much that hurts

I imagine it being like a nail ripped off
I can imagine it. It would be awfully painful, but like I said, there's worse.

This is....this is...

I don't know what this is... :urg:

View attachment 9805

Not disturbing...but it makes you feel uncomfirtable.
I should ban you for posting that abomination. :troll:

You guys are weird.
Weird? This is nothing.

Potatoes to the extreeeeeeme
Anime can make the mundane epic. It's been proven by science.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Don't care. Just go ahead and elaborate.
Whatever you say Frosty (can I call you Frosty? Eh, I'm calling you Frosty:troll:).

You see, Sonic, being of the anthropomorphic hedgehog kind.
Has experienced some, ugly, changes presumably due to a defect. Like his gift of speed.
But that's not why we're here. I'm explaining the eye thing, right?

Well, let's start at the very beginning. Starting with, what caused the anthropomorphism.
Remember? Well, if you don't read the comics, it started with aliens. The "Xorda" to be specific.
According to legend (or, what Wikipedia tells me). They we're at war with the humans, and ended with "gene bombs".

I won't go into too much detail, but it ended with humans devolving, and animals evolving. Becoming "Mobians".
They got bigger, faster, and stronger too. They we're more advanced. They were essentially humans with fur.
And if you ask? Yes. They pulled a "Planet of the Apes".

But what does that have to do with the pictures? And why did I yap all that?
Simple, but first, tell me this?
Why do hedgehogs have that "big eye" where other don't? I'll tell you.
They're still evolving, they still are changing.

Now, I know what you're saying. "Gamer! That's crazy talk! And don't call me Frosty!"
Well, Frosty, it's simple. It's the same reason why Tails has two tails. Or Knuckles has spikes.
They aren't birth defects. They're just becoming better via evolution.
They're going with the times. And, especially knowing the wars that have been going on, it makes sense.

"But that doesn't explain the eye!" Well, in a way, it does.
He's simply in an evolution limbo. He's stuck between two forms.
That piece of flesh is what's keeping the body from having a genetic breakdown.
So, if you remove the skin. Your body believes that it's all just one eye. And accommodates for it.

Think about it, most Mobians have this. That gene bomb finally caught up to them.
Sooner or later they'll become abominations. They'll be a whole new form of Mobians.
It's turning them into mutants. Kill it now before it spreads!..

...Hope that helped.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Meanwhile, somewhere in Rio~

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Whatever you say Frosty (can I call you Frosty? Eh, I'm calling you Frosty).

Has experienced some, ugly, changes presumably due to a defect. Like his gift of speed.

Well, let's start at the very beginning. Starting with, what caused the anthropomorphism.
Remember? Well, if you don't read the comics, it started with aliens. The "Xorda" to be specific.
According to legend (or, what Wikipedia tells me). They we're at war with the humans, and ended with "gene bombs".

I won't go into too much detail, but it ended with humans devolving, and animals evolving. Becoming "Mobians".
They got bigger, faster, and stronger too. They we're more advanced. They were essentially humans with fur.

Now, I know what you're saying. "Gamer! That's crazy talk! And don't call me Frosty!"
Well, Frosty, it's simple. It's the same reason why Tails has two tails. Or Knuckles has spikes.
They're going with the times. And, especially knowing the wars that have been going on, it makes sense.

So, if you remove the skin. Your body believes that it's all just one eye. And accommodates for it.

Think about it, most Mobians have this. That gene bomb finally caught up to them.
Sooner or later they'll become abominations. They'll be a whole new form of Mobians.

...Hope that helped.
:scared:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Whatever you say Frosty (can I call you Frosty? Eh, I'm calling you Frosty).

...Hope that helped.

As an atheist....I fully support this.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You wanna know what horror is?

Not really of course. :p

Also, I knew about the Sonic comics, but I didn't know they were that weird at times.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Also, I knew about the Sonic comics, but I didn't know they were that weird at times.
People tend to over-exaggerate based off of the really old stuff in the past, like all of the images posted here. A lot of them don't realize that it was all ages ago and pretty much absolutely everything has been erased away and completely retconned due to the universe reboot that happened cause of the Sonic/Mega Man crossover arc, Worlds Collide.

But yeah, they used to get pretty damn crazy before. I still loved it, though. XD

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
People tend to over-exaggerate based off of the really old stuff in the past, like all of the images posted here. A lot of them don't realize that it was all ages ago and pretty much absolutely everything has been erased away and completely retconned due to the universe reboot that happened cause of the Sonic/Mega Man crossover arc, Worlds Collide.

But yeah, they used to get pretty damn crazy before. I still loved it, though. XD
The main series still has funky remnants of the old stuff though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It was hysterical.

Remember the one where Tails and Shadow put all the Emeralds in the Negative Zone (Special Zone in the games).
Using some mystical force? I'm still trying to forget.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
By the way...
Seriously...how many times have I said that on this thread!?

What about physics? We haven't talked about Weight,Dashing,Walking,Falling Speed,Gravity,Fast Falling and Jumping.

What kind of changes would you like to see in those?

I would like Sonic to have faster fast falling. And Snake with less weight. And I would like Bowser to have the same walking speed as Charizard.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The main series still has funky remnants of the old stuff though.
Gonna disagree on that. They kept some of the better parts of the old stuff and changed other things a lot. There are still a lot of old things gone at the moment that I still miss badly, though.

But that's alright. I still enjoy the comic universe vastly more than the game universe right now and that's all that matters to me.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Gonna disagree on that. They kept some of the better parts of the old stuff and changed other things a lot. There are still a lot of old things gone at the moment that I still miss badly, though.

But that's alright. I still enjoy the comic universe vastly more than the game universe right now and that's all that matters to me.
I don't encounter many people who don't loathe the comics. They're far too convoluted for me to follow. I liked the Sonic X comics as there was practically no backstory, stuff was just happening. And it was a fun read.

I wanted to read to get into Sonic Universe as the first story had Blaze, Shadow, and Metal Sonic, my three favorite Sonic characters, but at that point I just didn't care anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom