• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle is coming to Europe on the 25th and North America on the 25th.

Pre order from Club Namco to get YOSHIKAGE KIRA AND KILLA QUEEN! "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!"

Pre order from Amazon to get fatty and Harvest.

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
It's actually just "Bites the Dust." The chapter that it's featured in is called "Another One Bites the Dust," tho'.

REGARDLESS IT'S YOSHIKAGE KIRA AND YOU ****ERS SHOULD BASK IN HIS AWESOMENESS.

Smooth Criminal

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And out of nowhere, my name is suddenly back to normal. XD

Woo~ ¦D

Also, I approve of Makoto Nanaya in Smooth's avy.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, one of the Shaq Fu rewards is "Shaq follows you on Instagram"

And 1 person donated to it

$500...

Personally I'd go for the $375 reward, signed Shaq ball. IF I had $375 I could throw around, or if Shaq was my favorite Basetball player

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Pic of the day. Here's a new stage for the 3DS version: Tortimer Island! I've been here countless times to catch bugs.

What a beautiful day. On this stage, fighters are randomly placed on a different island layout every time they visit. Yar, come back anytime, will ye?

Now we know what the stage from the December 11, 2013 PotD was taken from.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer

Pic of the day. Here's a new stage for the 3DS version: Tortimer Island! I've been here countless times to catch bugs.

What a beautiful day. On this stage, fighters are randomly placed on a different island layout every time they visit. Yar, come back anytime, will ye?

Now we know what the stage from the December 11, 2013 PotD was taken from.
...This is an actually good and unique mechanic. Looks pretty light on hazards too.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
@MisterVideoGaming If you like breakings games you should really check out Bravely Default. It has tons of ways to break the game and make bosses a joke, even on hard mode. xD
I'll look into it.
But, if anything, the best are the ones that can sequence break (Like one glitch I found in Super Mario 64 DS).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

This could arguably be the main reason why Ridley's always after Samus in every Metroid game. I can't blame the big purple dragon since he's the last of his own species. :troll:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh god, the DubSpace Emissary. That was a hilarious little ride. I especially loved the ending, though. XD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Mewtwo being the narrator was a huge plot twist that grew from unexpected to funny as hell.
*sees you in here* ... *sees LoneR.O.B. in the Miiverse thread*

...Hm... ¦( *rubs chin*

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
So a big story in my state (Massachusetts) is that our congress passed a bill that outlaws snapping upskirt or changing room pictures of unsuspecting women. This is due to a case back in 2010 of an upskirter around the train system. You want to know why I find it strange?

The guy from the case happens to be a next door neighbor. :chuckle:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So a big story in my state (Massachusetts) is that our congress passed a bill that outlaws snapping upskirt or changing room pictures of unsuspecting women. This is due to a case back in 2010 of an upskirter around the train system. You want to know why I find it strange?

I'm telling you.
New England gets the strangest people (but not as bad as Florida).
And I'm one myself.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
From my experience, New England's populace is pretty normal save for a few ignorants here and there. But isn't that what t's like with any state? Or country for that matter?

My mom always goes on about how bad Florida is to live. My dad, aunt, and cousin are all down there and it doesn't seem like it's all that kooked up. But then again, what do we know? :rotfl:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Do girls even wear skirts?

I don't think I've ever seen a girl actually wearing a skirt

At least in older teen/ adulthood.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I have actual seen skirts be worn on women, although not that much. It's usual businesswomen if you want to go for women. Otherwise, the guy could have been targeting young girls or teens, which doesn't bode well for most people's tastes.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
You guys are probably wondering why you don't hear much from me on fridays. Simple. I go 4 times a week to school. Friday is nap day.

Anyway...the Super Smash Bros. Brawl group on Facebook seems to dislike Ridley alot.
I lost an argument against some people there.

:teeth:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How could you possibly loose an arguement against anti-Ridley people

They are usually stupid and tear apart their own argument without even realizing it

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
You guys are probably wondering why you don't hear much from me on fridays. Simple. I go 4 times a week to school. Friday is nap day.

Anyway...the Super Smash Bros. Brawl group on Facebook seems to dislike Ridley alot.
I lost an argument against some people there.

:teeth:
I go to school this semester two days a week with a day meant for homework in between that gap. Although because of the courseload I took, I'm actually quite behind in a number of subjects. Will be withdrawing from one. :dizzy:

Which reminds me that I outta get cracking on my drawing practice (leftover assignments, teehee!) Probably gonna build my PC/TV monitor desk later anyway.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Do girls even wear skirts?

I don't think I've ever seen a girl actually wearing a skirt

At least in older teen/ adulthood.
The women where you live must be very reserved, then. I see them everyday. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.