• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Do girls even wear skirts?

I don't think I've ever seen a girl actually wearing a skirt

At least in older teen/ adulthood.
I've seen men wearing skirts. Religious men. Religious muslim men. Maroccan religious muslim men. Maroccan religious muslim men with beards. Maroccan religious muslim men with beards and hats. Homo Sapiens.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've seen men wearing skirts. Religious men. Religious muslim men. Maroccan religious muslim men. Maroccan religious muslim men with beards. Maroccan religious muslim men with beards and hats. Homo Sapiens.
I see men wearing kilts every once in a while but that's about it

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Interesting thoughts from Japan bout Little Mac. Safe to say he isn't popular there.
A certain Goddess of Light, on the other hand... Anyways, I should check up more bout Japan's popular characters somehow.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Interesting thoughts from Japan bout Little Mac. Safe to say he isn't popular there.
A certain Goddess of Light, on the other hand... Anyways, I should check up more bout Japan's popular characters somehow.
Yeah, it didn't help that Super Punch Out was compatible with the Satellaview in Japan and the original Punch Out was exclusive to an obscure Famicom event.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Do girls even wear skirts?

I don't think I've ever seen a girl actually wearing a skirt

At least in older teen/ adulthood.
I sometimes wore skirts where I used to work (business casual dress code) and some female employees wore skirts as well. I mostly wear skirts for special occasions, and for job interviews I always wear them. In hotter weather, I prefer bermudas or capri pants though.

In high school, many girls wore skirts in the summer, though I recall those longer, layered skirts to be more popular. Don't know how it is now. Depends on the person and where you live though -- my sister tends to wear skirts (layered ones) in the summer, while I don't.

I've seen some women wear skirts in the winter. I don't know how they do it. :laugh:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I sometimes wore skirts where I used to work (business casual dress code) and some female employees wore skirts as well. I mostly wear skirts for special occasions, and for job interviews I always wear them. In hotter weather, I prefer bermudas or capri pants though.

In high school, many girls wore skirts in the summer, though I recall those longer, layered skirts to be more popular. Don't know how it is now. Depends on the person and where you live though -- my sister tends to wear skirts (layered ones) in the summer, while I don't.

I've seen some women wear skirts in the winter. I don't know how they do it. :laugh:
That's almost as dumb as the several male idiots that wear shorts and jogging pants in the winter where I live.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And little boy angels. Don't forget them. There's one in here right now. ¦D *points at Admiral*

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
you know who would be great for ssb?
You have no idea how happy I would be if Cutman was the second Mega Man character in Smash

Edit: Also, his cutter can cut through solid steel, but not a rock monster???

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
What horror is there in a huge eyeball, when I have slashed many eyeballs in Zelda? :troll:

Seriously, though, if you think THAT is horror, you haven't SEEN horror.
I know horror. I just don't have the guts to post it on SmashBoards.
As my good friends, the mods, will ban me forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom