• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I don't encounter many people who don't loathe the comics. They're far too convoluted for me to follow. I liked the Sonic X comics as there was practically no backstory, stuff was just happening. And it was a fun read.

I wanted to read to get into Sonic Universe as the first story had Blaze, Shadow, and Metal Sonic, my three favorite Sonic characters, but at that point I just didn't care anymore.
Ugh, dude, the Sonic X comics were absolutely terrible!

I'm sorry, but I've never found to comics convoluted or confusing at all. I find that some people just exaggerate it too much, didn't take the time to read enough of them or were just plain incapable of comprehension. There were plenty of issues and arcs that were just terribly written, however. I can admit that much. But hard to understand? Nah, not ever.

Then again, you're talking a person who actually understands the current plot of Kingdom Hearts with no problem and has seen things FAR more complicated and convoluted, so that probably explains a lot. XD

On that note, as a warning to all of you manga readers, never read the Tsubasa Chronicles manga since it gets incredibly complicated, convoluted, contradictory and confusing at the end...And even more than that, never, and I do mean NEVER read the Sailor Moon manga or it's ending. That manga just plain makes absolutely no sense.

I swear, the Sailor Moon manga, especially near the end, makes the old Sonic Archie comics, Kingdom Hearts, and both series of Evangelion look like a bunch of children's picture books in terms of comprehension. ¬_¬'

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GP7XTLF

So Square is doing a survey about Kingdom Hearts.

Also, this happened during it.

40: Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?

Me: You could take all of the oceans in the world and fit them into one massive container and they still wouldn't match up to the true density and mass of Sora's enormous shoes.

There was a second, more serious answer to that I put in afterwards, but I wanted to have fun with this survey. XD

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I put down for the most challenging and the most frustrating thing, "Following the convoluted story"

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Can't stop playing Diddy Kong Racing. I've actually beaten the adventure mode. Something I never imagined I could do. IT'S SUCH A GOOD GAME!

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
How so, might I ask?
Mostly personal reasons
  • No Banjo or Conker
  • Taj is british
  • Power ups are in different order
  • Missing Mini-Games
  • Characters Select Screen is boring with no character unique themes
  • Drumstick sounds like a kid
  • No awesome opening
  • All cars are yellow
But, hey you can play as Taj and Dixie :)

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Mostly personal reasons
  • No Banjo or Conker
  • Taj is british
  • Power ups are in different order
  • Missing Mini-Games
  • Characters Select Screen is boring with no character unique themes
  • Drumstick sounds like a kid
  • No awesome opening
  • All cars are yellow
But, hey you can play as Taj and Dixie :)
Taj being british is more than enough reason imo.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So Gentlemen, I have a new avatar and a new (well, not so new) sig. How do they look?

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I think they only reason Palutena is still on my roster is because of Kid Icarus being in the intro.

Last edited by a moderator:

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GP7XTLF

So Square is doing a survey about Kingdom Hearts.

Also, this happened during it.

40: Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?

Me: You could take all of the oceans in the world and fit them into one massive container and they still wouldn't match up to the true density and mass of Sora's enormous shoes.

There was a second, more serious answer to that I put in afterwards, but I wanted to have fun with this survey. XD
Oh ****, this maybe our chance to get Square to port KH3 and the remakes to the Wii U...

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I think they only reason Palutena is still on my roster is because of Kid Icarus being in the intro.
Gah! Banjo, where did you come from?!?! There was a planet in your place SECONDS AGO!!

XD

Anyway, Sakurai does like Uprising... that may add some stuff other than Pit being in the intro..

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
What characters would you replace with other characters? (Based on who you feel is more deserving. EX: Meowth > Jigglypuff, Leif > Roy, Paper Mario > Rosalina & Luma.)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh ****, this maybe our chance to get Square to port KH3 and the remakes to the Wii U...
Okay, that's silly. It's not gonna happen.

Nomura already stated plain and simple that the Wii U just isn't powerful enough for KH3 and making a watered down version for it would stall things longer than they already have been.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Nomura already stated plain and simple that the Wii U just isn't powerful enough for KH3 and making a watered down version for it would stall things longer than they already have been.
Wave! Thank goodness you're here!
There was some guy named Keil Crimson who was impersonating you!
I hope you settle things with him.
...Though, I haven't seen him, you know where he went? :upsidedown:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Wave! Thank goodness you're here!
There was some guy named Keil Crimson who was impersonating you!
I hope you settle things with him.
...Though, I haven't seen him, you know where he went? :upsidedown:
You're late by about a whole day. Kenith made this joke already and I even talked to you earlier today in here and you didn't catch it soon enough. XD;

You Fail. F-

See me after class. ¦(

In other news, thanks to my name being changed back, I have effectively wasted $3 on this Premium. Curses. More First World Problems than I needed. D:

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Isn't it also that the Wii U can't run the program/language that KH3 is built off?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You're late by about a whole day. Kenith made this joke already and I even talked to you earlier today in here and you didn't catch it soon enough. XD;

You Fail. F-

See me after class. ¦(

In other news, thanks to my name being changed back, I have effectively wasted $3 on this Premium. Curses. More First World Problems than I needed. D:
Can I admit it took me a while?

And besides...
...I SWEAR IT WAS JOEY! HE MADE ME DO IT!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Isn't it also that the Wii U can't run the program/language that KH3 is built off?
Indeed, Platinum. That was also the case. I forgot that little tidbit, though. Thanks.

Can I admit it took me a while?

And besides...
...I SWEAR IT WAS JOEY! HE MADE ME DO IT!
Joey!? D:

That fiend. He threatened you with his Brooklyn Rage, didn't he? ¦(

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106
I made an account today just for the sole purpose of saying happy birthday to Wave. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm not entirely ready to join the discussion and will do so when I actually set some things up on my account. I probably would've never ever bothered because I just enjoy watching the bickering, but now that I have I will probably invest some time here. Still trying to figure things out... Anyway, tubular to be here!

Purple was always better for you.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I made an account today just for the sole purpose of saying happy birthday to Wave. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm not entirely ready to join the discussion and will do so when I actually set some things up on my account. I probably would've never ever bothered because I just enjoy watching the bickering, but now that I have I will probably invest some time here. Still trying to figure things out... Anyway, tubular to be here!

Wait, so that means me and Wave have the same birthday? That's fudging awesome!

Happy birthday Wave, and many more to come!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

You made an account just to say happy birthday to me? o_o

That's...actually very flattering. Thank you very much...But if you don't mind me asking, who are you? O_o'

Wait, so that means me and Wave have the same birthday? That's fudging awesome!

Happy birthday Wave, and many more to come!
Hold on there, Scatman, my birthday is tomorrow. If yours is today, then Happy Birthday to you. XD

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106
You made an account just to say happy birthday to me? o_o

That's...actually very flattering. Thank you very much...But if you don't mind me asking, who are you? O_o'
I'm actually no one of importance, but if you want to know anything in specifics I could tell you. If you thought I was a old friend of yours then I can assure you that I'm not.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Or better yet... writing a 10-page paper at the last minute...
Ouch.... I know how that feels.
Do you know how it feels like to successfully complete that assignment in the last minute?

Over 30 hours of nonstop writing... Red Bulls all night... 12 pages... APA references and citations... plagiarism checker says 13% (over 20% and your paper gets an zero)... took an hour to figure out how to put "page 1" on the header of third page (something about breaking pages)... and submitted the paper online 30 minutes before the deadline...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm actually no one of importance, but if you want to know anything in specifics I could tell you. If you thought I was a old friend of yours then I can assure you that I'm not.
I don't have any "old friends", so I actually figured you were someone who knew me from a different site or something. ¦D

But...Still, it's kinda odd to be suddenly told "I came here to tell you Happy Birthday, but I'm not a friend of yours or anything. Just a random guy."

Kinda hard for you to stay being "random" after a stunt like that. XD;

Still, thanks buddy. :3

Edit: Wait a goddamn minute. If you don't know who I am or if I don't know you, why did you say that purple was always better for me? Exactly how long have you been lurking around here? ¦D;

Last edited:

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106
I don't have any "old friends", so I actually figured you were someone who knew me from a different site or something. ¦D

But...Still, it's kinda odd to be suddenly told "I came here to tell you Happy Birthday, but I'm not a friend of yours or anything. Just a random guy."

Kinda hard for you to stay being "random" after a stunt like that. XD;

Still, thanks buddy. :3

Edit: Wait a goddamn minute. If you don't know who I am or if I don't know you, why did you say that purple was always better for me? Exactly how long have you been lurking around here? ¦D;
Haha... you know, I've been here for the past two years as an active lurker on the site (more like one and a half), but I've been here plenty of times before brawl released. So I know the likes of the Victini supporter Aurasage (Enderman_Aura) and the infamous Diddy Kong.

I know you from your nonchalant attitude and posts here. You remind me of myself actually, but I wouldn't be so vocal about it as you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom