• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Hands down the best option since the action in their games (MadWorld, Bayonetta, ect) were pretty timeless and Okami's setting could do well for Takamaru's universe. Not to mention beautiful the maidens and Momosame would look.
Agreed, but then again how many times have there been wonderful dev scenarios weve wanted that nintendo never ever took advantage of? Far too many to count, so it would be a dream come true if that actually did happen.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I wouldn't be surprised if some people on miiverse believe it, which is what scares me.:urg:
According to the 'Take a break from debating, laugh at Miiverse posts' topic, some did. And in the comments under the video there were some as well.
Edit: If you're talking about people believing there would be a character revealed, that is.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Agreed, but then again how many times have there been wonderful dev scenarios weve wanted that nintendo never ever took advantage of? Far too many to count, so it would be a dream come true if that actually did happen.
I think Nintendo should trade F-Zero for Sonic. Nintendo does wonders for platformers and Sega did a great job with F-Zero GX. Plus if Nintendo owns the Sonic franchise, they might actually do the crossover platformer a lot of people want. It'll never happen, but a man can dream, can't he? Pl

D

Deleted member

According to the 'Take a break from debating, laugh at Miiverse posts' topic, some did. And in the comments under the video there were some as well.
Edit: If you're talking about people believing there would be a character revealed, that is.
I was more referring to the trailer itself, but wow regardless. It would have been announced by Sakurai and wouldn't be during the weekend if it was real.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I think Nintendo should trade F-Zero for Sonic. Nintendo does wonders for platformers and Sega did a great job with F-Zero GX. Plus if Nintendo owns the Sonic franchise, they might actually do the crossover platformer a lot of people want. It'll never happen, but a man can dream, can't he? Pl
I think Nintendo buying Sega would be a much better idea, because I'm pretty sure that we all know that if Sega doesn't have Sonic, it's as good as dead. (I mean, when was the last time you saw a non-Sonic Sega game?)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've never had the chance to play an F-Zero game myself (aside from that one ridiculously short demo in Brawl's Masterpieces). I've always wanted to try one though. It's yet another one of the many video game franchises I've never played but have always wanted to try for a long time.

D

Deleted member

Thanks! i got 1,000 subs by working my @55 off since 2010! Lezrned the art of music and have been uploading for 4 years. It take forecer!!!
Sorry for the typos i am on my phone! lawl
I wish I had that amount of subscribers, maybe I have to upload weekly or something. xD

D

Deleted member

Take a he11 alot of work bro, whats ur channel? sorry for the lack of grammar on phone
It's FlightShift, I currently have 42 subscribers; the account that had the most subscribers, and that was made by me was RainingFlight, at 170 or almost at 200, however.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Today I looked to buy books for college. (it starts in less than 2 weeks.) and I learned that I only have to spend about 200 dollars.

Then I was like

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
So the other day i picked up a brand new copy of Rhythm Heaven Fever for only $10. was that a good deal? I figured, eh why the hell not? ive played Wario Ware and i like that enough

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
So the other day i picked up a brand new copy of Rhythm Heaven Fever for only $10. was that a good deal? I figured, eh why the hell not? ive played Wario Ware and i like that enough
I prefer Rhythm Heaven to WarioWare actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom