• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh Rhythm Heaven. Yet another video game franchise that I've never tried before. I'm not usually that great at rhythm-based games, but I've seen a lot of gameplay of the Rhythm Heaven games (particularly Fever on the Wii) and there's just a certain charm and appeal of it's style that really makes me want to try it.

One of these days I'm gonna have to look around and see it there are any copies of it available near me, same goes with Xenoblade.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I've tried Rhythm Heaven once (Rhythm Paradise here in Europe) and it was pretty fun.
'Something something I suppose, I suppose, hey!'

D

Deleted member

Do you guys want Flipnote Studio 3D to come out in the US?

Last edited by a moderator:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
My 3DS is at the end of its life. I got it Day 1 the 3DS was released, and it'll be time to say goodbye soon. I can't really play SSB3DS with a broken R button. But here's to the 3DS XL! I wish there was a SSB 3DS coming out. Even if it only had the Smash logo on the front.

Maybe I'll buy some decal for it. I love the Luigi 3DS, but can't find it cheap anywhere.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Do you guys want Flipnote Studio 3D to come out in the US?
I don't think I would ever buy it because of lack of creativity, so no. I don't think it'll ever come out, though, unless it does the reversed Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. That game took five years to release in Japan and it's a download-only.
WARNING: Turn your volume down!!
Then why even post it when you could have just said 'no'?

Soul.

My 3DS is at the end of its life. I got it Day 1 the 3DS was released, and it'll be time to say goodbye soon. I can't really play SSB3DS with a broken R button. But here's to the 3DS XL! I wish there was a SSB 3DS coming out. Even if it only had the Smash logo on the front.

Maybe I'll buy some decal for it. I love the Luigi 3DS, but can't find it cheap anywhere.
No, don't say that, you'll get a 3DS (XL) eventually. Maybe they'll announce a Smash Bros. 3DS XL, I guess.
inb4 A bundle with the 3DS version and the 3DS XL itself.

Last edited:

ThatLunaticFeline

Smash Journeyman
No, don't say that, you'll get a 3DS (XL) eventually. Maybe they'll announce a Smash Bros. 3DS XL, I guess.
I'd be quite surprised if we saw more 3DS models entirely, with the 2DS being the cheaper and 'less gimmicky' option being forced by Nintendo now. I hate the look of the 2DS, but I think they'll continue to push it into our faces while tucking the 3DS behind them.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'll get one soon actually :) in the next six weeks. I've been holding off in case that bundle does exist. I'd love a Smash themed XL!

I like the Triforce one too, but it comes with ALBW which I already have.

D

Deleted member

Today I looked to buy books for college. (it starts in less than 2 weeks.) and I learned that I only have to spend about 200 dollars.

Then I was like
I'm so glad I don't have to worry about college right now.

Or at least, I try not to worry about it. I'm going into 11th grade and we haven't started discussing colleges yet. I don't even really know what I want to do. Whenever someone brings up college with me IRL, I'm like;

D

Deleted member

I'd be quite surprised if we saw more 3DS models entirely, with the 2DS being the cheaper and 'less gimmicky' option being forced by Nintendo now. I hate the look of the 2DS, but I think they'll continue to push it into our faces while tucking the 3DS behind them.
NoA pretty much seems to focus more on the 3DS XL and 2DS than with the original 3DS.. could that lead to its discontinuation in the US?

@ Radical Bones Radical Bones A Smash 3DS XL would be nice. I think it'd be white and have some red decals on the front and back with the Smash symbol in some part.. but that's only if they announced such model, I'm not sure. xD

Soul.

The 2DS is "okay", but eh, most people got either the original 3DS or the 3DS XL. You can turn off the 3D on said handhelds already.
I'll get one soon actually :) in the next six weeks. I've been holding off in case that bundle does exist. I'd love a Smash themed XL!
Everyone would get it because it's Smash Bros.. With the game being installed digitally, there would be no worries of losing it.

D

Deleted member

I'm highly considering buying an XL. My 3DS feels unresponsive sometimes, even if it really isn't. I've had it for about 3 years though.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm so glad I don't have to worry about college right now.

Or at least, I try not to worry about it. I'm going into 11th grade and we haven't started discussing colleges yet. I don't even really know what I want to do. Whenever someone brings up college with me IRL, I'm like;

Oh mah god I know every feel that you're describing, I'm inching closer to senior year and every conversation with family leads to college and idk what I want to do...when the talks of school come up I zone ou-

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I got the original 3DS launch day, then when Luigi's Mansion came out, I got the XL for two reasons. For my brother to get the original when Pokemon eventually came out, and there was a Club Nintendo Deal at the time.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

I went with the Silver one with Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. 20 bucks off retail price was a good deal.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
WARNING: Turn your volume down!!
Instructions not clear enough, got my legs caught in the ceiling fan.
I got my 3DS at launch. Those times were great.
Wasn't it? With the ambassador program and all, good times, sometimes it's fun to be an early adopter. Too bad I got stuck with black.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
@ Radical Bones Radical Bones A Smash 3DS XL would be nice. I think it'd be white and have some red decals on the front and back with the Smash symbol in some part.. but that's only if they announced such model, I'm not sure. xD
Even if my old 3DS was fine, I'd still upgrade if a Smash version was announced. What I'd really like would be something simple like the gamecube controller. Matte black with the smash logo on the front. The white with red sounds pretty awesome though!

I went with the Silver one with Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. 20 bucks off retail price was a good deal.
I don't mind the silver one, but I've always had black. This one is my favourite though:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
D

Deleted member

I dunno what color I'd get if I upgraded. My current 3DS is blue, but I don't know if I'd want another blue 3DS, or a black one like my old DS Lite.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
You could transfer stuff this way.. well, if you have two SD cards, obviously. http://en-americas-support.nintendo...d/309/~/how-to-transfer-data-between-sd-cards

I got my 3DS at launch. Those times were great.
That's how I transferred my data. I needed a larger SD card. It's so easy. Now I can download as many games as I want, muhahaha.

I got myself a new Purple 3DS not-so-recently, so I'm all set for Smash Bros 4.
The purple ones are SO PRETTY! I'm considering getting that one, and buying a Majora's Mask decal.

Soul.

Lol, if there's a Smash 3DS XL, I think there would be two options:
Black + Smash symbol in red.
White + Smash symbol in red.... or all the symbols the characters have. I don't know.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Even if my old 3DS was fine, I'd still upgrade if a Smash version was announced. What I'd really like would be something simple like the gamecube controller. Matte black with the smash logo on the front. The white with red sounds pretty awesome though!
I'm considering getting a 2nd one, if only so my sister and I can both play against each other. I was thinking 2DS, but a Smash bundle would definitely change that.

I don't mind the silver one, but I've always had black. This one is my favourite though:
Oddly enough black is the only color I haven't had since the DS Lite days. I had launch blue/red, and thought everything but the pink one was underwhelming (couldn't find those special edition ones, either). I like this one especially because the silver reminds me my original DS Phat.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Everyone knows Ghirahim is more relavent than Gannondorf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom