• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I like Klefki. He's cute.

Someone made the assumption a while ago that I didn't, and I wanted to tell him how I felt about Klefki and apologize for dissing Chandelire and Gen V, but then the phone ran out of charge.

This isn't GameFaqs, I don't make fake accounts to intentionally bash other people's interests. I respect the opinions of people here. Sorry if I spoke out of line.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Now you see, I am horrible with Charizard. I use Fox because I can dodge with him, and because he can reflect a good deal of boss projectiles with :GCD::GCB:. I just lack the resolve, somebody heckle me.
try reading this in a ghetto/southern accent for maximum entertainment.

Gotta play smarter 'dan 'dat. Dats a good start but dats like sayin' dat mah man Fax is better than Kirby in Smaysh 64 jusss cusss he's gots a reflector and Kirby can't shoot Fox's lasers back at him affer he sux him up. knome sayin'?

Less juss say. Duh bess thing to do is to go up in 'dere FIRE FLYIN' get yo 'Zardy BUTT up in they'ah smashin' away at them Galleoms. Gotta b cayefull doe. He's got 'dem jumps a-comin'. Gotta shiellll and duuudge. wait 'till he 'tacks and give'm the good'oll punishmenn. Gotts tu SDI outta Duon's spin attack's 's well. Cannn be campin' too much na ya herr me? 'Zard can be stayin away like dat. Gotta be up close. Personall. Spamm away.

If you's still havin sum treble. Give the ol' buddy a call. Say "Ay man. Haaaz it goinnn. Gottsa fayvah to be askin'. Come help me beat this Boss Battle. We gunna go double Poe-kay-mahn battle on dese bossums. 'Zardin' it up. Knome sayin dawg?"

B cayefull at the Taboo doe. The big blasss rang O' deff'l keeel ya good. Gotta thyme the spot dodges amirite? Jumpin ain't gonn help. Stand brave and bold and in moosical rhydm. like :GCRT: 1!!!!:GCD:2!!!!!!:GCD:3!!!!!!:GCD: Spammin'lll gecha keeeled. and own de lasss boss. mhh mhhh mhhh. what a wase'uh'tiiiiiiimm

I ainn no 'Zard playah. sss-all 'bout dem FUN-DUH-MENALS. Learn 'em. You be straight.

Last edited:

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
Gotta play smarter 'dan 'dat. Dats a good start but dats like sayin' dat mah man Fax is better than Kirby in Smaysh 64 jusss cusss he's gots a reflector and Kirby can't shoot Fox's lasers back at him affer he sux him up. knome sayin'?

Less juss say. Duh bess thing to do is to go up in 'dere FIRE FLYIN' get yo 'Zardy BUTT up in they'ah smashin' away at them Galleoms. Gotta b cayefull doe. He's got 'dem jumps a-comin'. Gotta shiellll and duuudge. wait 'till he 'tacks and give'm the good'oll punishmenn. Gotts tu SDI outta Duon's spin attack's 's well. Cannn be campin' too much na ya herr me? 'Zard can be stayin away like dat. Gotta be up close. Personall. Spamm away.

If you's still havin sum treble. Give the ol' buddy a call. Say "Ay man. Haaaz it goinnn. Gottsa fayvah to be askin'. Come help me beat this Boss Battle. We gunna go double Poe-kay-mahn battle on dese bossums. 'Zardin' it up. Knome sayin dawg?"

B cayefull at the Taboo doe. The big blasss rang O' deff'l keeel ya good. Gotta thyme the spot dodges amirite? Jumpin ain't gonn help. Stand brave and bold and in moosical rhydm. like :GCRT: 1!!!!:GCD:2!!!!!!:GCD:3!!!!!!:GCD: Spammin'lll gecha keeeled. and own de lasss boss. mhh mhhh mhhh. what a wase'uh'tiiiiiiimm

I ainn no 'Zard playah. sss-all 'bout dem FUN-DUH-MENALS. Learn 'em. You be straight.
Thanks Doc! Ima show 'em a thing or two!

ThatLunaticFeline

Smash Journeyman
Ah, I see.

So wait, did Bulbapedia rat out the leaker intentionally, or just harmlessly say his name? If it's the latter, then I am mad at him deleting his account out of butthurt.
Nope, it was intentional. Bulbapedia has a history of responding badly to leaks, so this isn't the first time.

Aeronite's Kiseki

Smash Journeyman
Man, you should see the Corocoro threads on gamefaqs. Many of them keep getting shut down because it always leads to BBP and the problems surrounding him.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Of all potential Zelda newcomers, it's between Zant, Impa and Ghirahim, and Ghirahim is the most likely.
You get my attention for just mentioning Impa, and I say Toon Ganon and Zelda are a shoe-in.:troll: Just give them blue or blond wigs and a sword and they'll fit right in.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
There should be a grudge match between Ghirahim, Amane Nishiki, Ash Crimson, and Zhang He.

It's like a cat fight, but with campy vein men.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So basically, you believe Ghirahim is impossible?

Albeit, I would not mind Birdo as a Marth clone in the slightest.
Hmm. So I'm not the only one huh? Better make a support thread for the Birdo/Marth hybrid. Maybe it will be in the next smash bros.

Of all potential Zelda newcomers, it's between Zant, Impa and Ghirahim, and Ghirahim is the most likely.
Zant and Impa have as much chance as rule 63 Sonic Boom Knuckles.

If you can think of an interesting gimmick that he'd have then I'd buy in. If all that he can do is "Magic and Swords at the same time" then he is more disconfirmed than Roy was in Brawl.
Assuming we get one to begin with, that is.
Yes. Though I'd love to see Vaati or Toon/Phantom Zelda. Who (put together) have the same chance of being playable as Baby Pink Gold Metal Dr. Waluigi.

I'm being extra pessimistic don't take it seriously. Laugh instead.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
If Zant is playable over rule 63 Sonic Boom Knuckles, I will break...... idk. nothing.

Imagine in your heads what such an abomination would look like.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

On the topic of Ghirahim, I've been listening to this on repeat all day.

Seriously, it's not even the Ghirahim stuff that's getting to me. Phineas and Ferb has some really ****ing catchy songs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
On the topic of Ghirahim, I've been listening to this on repeat all day.

Seriously, it's not even the Ghirahim stuff that's getting to me. Phineas and Ferb has some really ****ing catchy songs.
Phineas and Ferb is top tier Disney show. so meta.

But seriously its awesome.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Lucas had his mother mauled by a Tyrannosaurus and his brother commit suicide. People still want him cut. Give this kid a break already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom