• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't have a second one, unfortunately. But that's definitely an interesting read.
And I bought my 3DS the same day as Star Fox 64 3D released, together with Pilotwings Resort (talk about buyer's remorse..). I think that was around 3DS launch?
Yeah, you're correct; Pilotwings Resort was released at launch. I wanted to get the Flame Red 3DS (back when the console was revealed at E3 2010), but it didn't come out at launch, so I instead got the Cosmo Black one. I think I'm going Black + Red for the XL, however, I'd like to get an all-white XL, if there was the option.

Soul.

I was thinking that Smash 3DS could get an XL like this:

Instead of the Pokémon, the characters' symbols show up instead. But eh, it'll most likely be a simple 3DS XL with the Smash symbol.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm sorry, but who got two Hyrule Warriors Trailers featuring no one but himself, as well as an appearance of his beast form in the last zelda game?
Ghirahim is in Hyrule warriors too

and was in Skyward sword

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I went with the Silver one with Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. 20 bucks off retail price was a good deal.
I went to get it from BestBuy in June.

They didn't have it at the time. So I got a red XL

Then they had it 2 weeks later :ohwell: I really wanted Dream Team....

I still capitalized on getting Bravely Default in the Buy one get one they had.

D

Deleted member

Ghirahim is in Hyrule warriors too

and was in Skyward sword
I know he's in Hyrule Warriors too, but he didn't get trailers(or rather he hasn't yet) As for Skyward Sword, that's only one game he's been in other than HW, while Ganondorf has appeared in multiple, as well as two Smash games already. He most likely won't be replaced by Ghirahim. The big question revolving Ganondorf is whether or not they change his move set.

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
Relevance holds no value in smash. If it did, then ROB, Ness would be disconfirmed and Samus would have never made it into 64.

Last edited:

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
Hyyyyaaaaaggghhh!!! Why am I suddenly unable to beat Intense Boss Battles?! It's like when @ Kenith Kenith isn't telling me how much I suck at Brawl, I suck at Brawl!

Morbi

Scavenger
Relevancy holds no value in smash. If it did, then ROB, Ness would be disconfirmed and Samus would have never made it into 64.
"Relevancy," also referred to as recency in English, holds "value" in Smash to some extent. It is not the sole factor of inclusion, but it is an aspect of inclusion.

D

Deleted member

Relevancy only really applies to series that are already represented. As for characters like Takamaru, they just so happened to get the short end of the stick. But for characters like Greninja, or Robin and Lucina, relevance was important to there inclusion.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Because Sakurai chose for them not to be.
Thank you for not falling into my charged-word-bait-trap :troll:

Hyyyyaaaaaggghhh!!! Why am I suddenly unable to beat Intense Boss Battles?! It's like when @ Kenith Kenith isn't telling me how much I suck at Brawl, I suck at Brawl!
Rock Smash Baby. I did it on intense that way son.

:4charizard::GCR::GCB::charizard:

Best move in Brawl.

:optizard: (we'll get it one day @Vegito2727 )

Soul.

Why? Because Smash 3DS is not going to be competitive? :p
I'm not sure, I think the answer starts with a Y and ends with "it will". Don't know the rest.
Because apparently Wii U needs to be in every single thing while the handheld version is living in the dust. That does seem sad, don't you think.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mean, the most interesting 3DS XL colors in my opinion would be Black + Red, Black + Silver, and White. If only they released the White one in the US.. meh.

kylexv

Smash Master
Decided I wanted to be a derp Sonic for a bit :4sonic:.

ON TOPIC: If relevancy mattered, this game wouldn't of had Captain Falcon.

:4charizard::GCD::GCB::charizard:

Best move in Brawl.

Fixed. Rock Smash is now Down B. :troll:

Last edited:

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud

:4charizard::GCR::GCB::charizard:

Best move in Brawl.

Now you see, I am horrible with Charizard. I use Fox because I can dodge with him, and because he can reflect a good deal of boss projectiles with :GCD::GCB:. I just lack the resolve, somebody heckle me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom