• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
No one will miss anyone because everybody is Sehnsucht. It would be strange if Sehnsucht missed himself. Paradoxical, dare I say.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Status update on my Social Thread Crack Fic.

I have the plot mapped out. I just need to slot the remaining names on the user list into their proper place. I've already started writing the thing. I may end up serializing it across three or four posts, for pacing's sake.

It'll be posted when it's ready. And when it is, I hope you'll have brought enough tissues for your orifices.
More Social Thread fanfiction?! This time from one of the greatest poetic minds of our generation, Sehnsucht?!
Colour me excited!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm aware. It's not only him.
I can see the "The End of Speculation" thread closing with this music...by that, I mean when there's only a few hours left when Smash 3DS is out in Japan.
Speculation will always be around. It'll just change with the times.
Where before it was about who got in, now it'll be about what's next. The advanced techniques, the tournament, and the possibility of patches.
The only thing that will really change is people leaving. For me, I'll probably go on a hiatus during the beginning of Smash 3DS being localized everywhere (to avoid most of the salt). And I might just leave after Smash Wii U (I'm planning on playing the 3DS version exclusively). And maybe I'll be back for the next iteration.

What is the current topic? I understand if there is no valid answer. :p
How we can exist in this horrific abomination we call the Universe.

Soul.

Speculation will always be around. It'll just change with the times.
Where before it was about who got in, now it'll be about what's next. The advanced techniques, the tournament, and the possibility of patches.
The only thing that will really change is people leaving. For me, I'll probably go on a hiatus during the beginning of Smash 3DS being localized everywhere (to avoid most of the salt). And I might just leave after Smash Wii U (I'm planning on playing the 3DS version exclusively). And maybe I'll be back for the next iteration.
You could always come back for Friend Codes, that way people can play online with you on Smash 3DS. It's fine if you want to leave.
But yeah, while it will always be around, now it's time for it to end, at least on this iteration of Smash Bros.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You could always come back for Friend Codes, that way people can play online with you on Smash 3DS. It's fine if you want to leave.
Maybe. I honestly don't know yet. Though judging how things have been, I might just take the highway and wait till the next iteration to return. Despite that, I'll still play Smash. That'll never change.

But yeah, while it will always be around, now it's time for it to end, at least on this iteration of Smash Bros.
Honestly, I prefer not to think that way.
There's still some time left. It's not 2000 just yet. We can still party like it's '99.

Rule number 1 of Smash Bros.: Never talk about Smash Bros.
Rule number 2 of Smash Bros.: NEVER TALK ABOUT SMASH BROS.
Okay then. Let's talk about /b/.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Are we seriously talking about what we're all gonna do after the games come out? As for me, it kinda depends on

1. Whether or not this thread will remain open,
2. There's still a time and place to speculate other games
3. Whether or not I've got my job as a developer or teacher when the speculation for Smash 5 begins.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So errr, does anybody here like Smash Bros.? :B
Pssssh smash Bros.? Who could possibly like Smash Bros.? Who could possibly like some kiddy game with stupid kiddy Nintendo Character. Nah man. That **** lame as ****. I'm here drink Mountain Dew, eating Doritos, and playing Call of Duty like the cool dude bro I am. You losers enjoy your kiddy game with your stupid Nintendo charcters, I got guns *******.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Every other time I load the homepage someone just joined with "yoshi" in their name.

Last edited:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Tumblr is a strange place... This is the last thing I'd expect to stumble upon.

That's one of the reasons that when I search for new avatars I often type in the Japanese name of what I'm looking for in the search engine. Tumblr/Deviantart are usually the last places I look for pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom