• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll admit, my main issue with it tends to be with Spongebob.
In one episode he's tolerable, and in another he's completely unlikable.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
NO! NO YOU DID NOT!
You said Hunjararate! It's Hunjarearate! You have disgraced us. You must die!

On an unrelated note, I just had two teeth pulled. Ouch.
Which teeth? I've gotten one pulled out before and they had to drug me. I woke up in a hole two days later without one of my kidneys and a tattoo( kidding).

On the note of spelling, I've brought dishonor upon us, forgive me once again.
So what did I miss guys?

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'll admit, my main issue with it tends to be with Spongebob.
In one episode he's tolerable, and in another he's completely unlikable.
They've pretty much treated every character on the show with little respect to their original personality. Even the background characters with no names act like real ********.

Put it short, everyone in the show is a one-dimensional douche now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yea I'm trying to get a bamboo. I'll get it eventually. For the time being Art Academy is cool. I just have to go over stuff a lot though.
I used Art Academy with my DSi back in the day, most notably in 2010. Good times.

I made this character in 2010. His name was Flight (the real reason why I got the ''Flight'' internet name was because of this) and was originally orange. The reason why I changed him to blue was just to match a YouTube account I had back then. And yeah, it kind of looked like Sonic. Now things have changed, and I discarded / dropped that character and mostly prefer the Aspyr character, which is entirely new and separate.

And I made this on Art Academy in 2010. Looked pretty good back then. It's like a futuristic ship with a house built-in. xD

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I used Art Academy with my DSi back in the day, most notably in 2010. Good times.

I made this character in 2010. His name was Flight (the real reason why I got the ''Flight'' internet name was because of this) and was originally orange. The reason why I changed him to blue was just to match a YouTube account I had back then. And yeah, it kind of looked like Sonic. Now things have changed, and I discarded / dropped that character and mostly prefer the Aspyr character, which is entirely new and separate.

And I made this on Art Academy in 2010. Looked pretty good back then. It's like a futuristic ship with a house built-in. xD
My deviantart account has all my stuff on it.

http://capnchreest.deviantart.com

Not much on there. Nothing original. Though when I draw pencil and paper everything is "original". About as original as a "generic anime girl" can get. :ohwell: lol

D

Deleted member

If the old writers AND ONLY the old writers are coming back then I will watch it.
The Spongebob creator (Hillenburg) is involved with the film, so it might be just as good as the first one, but I ain't a Nickelodeon guy so I wouldn't know. xD

Nielicus

Smash Lord
If the old writers AND ONLY the old writers are coming back then I will watch it.
I remember hearing they are so I could be wrong, but going by the trailer alone I'm still going to see it.

Even Spongebob stopped being good around 2007, I still watch it and can recite FULL episodes.

Spongebob is my ultimate bae

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Mods. Is it bad if I post something in a thread after a mod has posted and is about to lock it? What is the punishment? I've had the opportunity to do it to Venus but I decided not to. Kind of impolite I guess.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Mods. Is it bad if I post something in a thread after a mod has posted and is about to lock it? What is the punishment? I've had the opportunity to do it to Venus but I decided not to. Kind of impolite I guess.
I mean it doesn't seen impolite but it would be pointless if it's about to get locked lmfao

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
This just changed my whole outlook on fairies, Every time I get healed I'll picture this..

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I truly dislike when people say the cartoons on T.V. are nothing compared to ten years ago, I figure it's the same now, you have a couple of gems and some really ****ty shows, it's just people are expecting the same show in modern clothing. Just me ranting and raging. Also I don't like ants, what have they ever done. *grumble* *grumble*

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Which teeth? I've gotten one pulled out before and they had to drug me. I woke up in a hole two days later without one of my kidneys and a tattoo( kidding).

On the note of spelling, I've brought dishonor upon us, forgive me once again.
So what did I miss guys?
I don't actually know the name of them.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
spam infraction at the worst, but probably nothing since it's hard to tell in a situation like that.

but anyway that's why I lock first, then post. No one sneaks by.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Bill Trinen is such a troll. Gosh... Its hilarious though. He's cool.

Scar is so salty its hilarious and Bill is drinking Scar's delicious tears.

It should be titled Bill vs. Scar. But Nintendo doesn't care about the competitive community anyways :troll:

Watching this makes me want to go to the Twitch stream and watch the 60 fps version instead.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Didn't the new Spongebob movie bring back the writer from the first one and the seasons prior?

Or was that just a rumor? I swear I remember hearing that somewhere.
Speaking of the movie, did you know that those fools are planning on making a sequel? If the new episodes were god awful, then I can tell that the film's sequel will be equally as bad.

Edit: Saw the trailer and my god it looks awful.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Speaking of the movie, did you know that those fools are planning on making a sequel? If the new episodes were god awful, then I can tell that the film's sequel will be equally as bad.

Edit: Saw the trailer and my god it looks awful.
Well, it might be bad, I think they just thought of making a movie because the show was declining in ratings.

D

Deleted member

Ever heard of the word ''ZippCast''? :troll:

But like seriously guys, ever heard of that website?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I play Brawl with my 4 and 5 year old nephews when I go too their house since they always want me to bring it.

Today they came to my house so I introduced them to Project M. They didn't like it and they wanted to go back and play Brawl.

Bunch of casual scrubs:troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I play Brawl with my 4 and 5 year old nephews when I go too their house since they always want me to bring it.

Today they came to my house so I introduced them to Project M. They didn't like it and they wanted to go back and play Brawl.

Bunch of casual scrubs:troll:
And people said that Melee was too hardcore. :troll:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Some new Smash Bros screenshots have surfaced, some of them being seen in Famitsu before. GameXplain put up a video of them, but I don't know where to find the raw ones yet:

GIANT MOTHER****IN LUMAS

Nielicus

Smash Lord
New Wii U smash screens baby YASS and apparently Pacmans alt was seen in it around 4:05

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom