• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Toriyama never worked on GT. The original producer for Spongebob was already confirmed to work on the movie.
I quote the Dragon Ball Wiki "Akira Toriyama is credited as author in the ending credits of Dragon Ball GT; he oversaw the series' production, this was the same process that was used during the production of the anime seriesDragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z."

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I've been looking to see if Bowswagger could be enhanced. What do you think?

0.png

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
This is the first time I've ever heard of this movie, but it looks really terrible.
If you want a good laugh, watch it. However, there are some side effects of watching it.

Random headaches, internal bleeding, massive dizziness, strong urges to facepalm, etc.

D

Deleted member

Oh, no. Dragon Ball Evolution. Just no.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
...busted. They were only attempts of humor, especially the one about Galacta Knight
Most of us just don't see it as something funny.
You've been told that many times.
Are you trying to please us?

Let us understand why you do this to us!

222222.gif

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Whaaaaa???? how can you ban a pokemon??? or did they just put him in uber tier? Aegislash is the new MK?
Dang, I liked Aegislash. If that's the case then either motherlovers are gonna burn, it's a mistake, or I'm creating my own rules.

Yes. With blackjack and hookers.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
In order to celebrate tonight being a huge disconfirmation PotD, I decided to upgrade my 3DS to the red limited edition Pokemon X and Y 3DSXL.

I'm not kidding.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So I JUST NOW went to go look at books for college. ONE SITE!!!! and I'm ALREADY GETTING ADS for cheap books .com....

Usually its just Christian dating sites. (not that I use them lol)

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
So this is a thing:

I've heard about this.

The CGI...

...Is actually better than I thought it would be. And not gonna lie, I actually chuckled at a few parts. This might be promising.

Soul.

Whaaaaa???? how can you ban a pokemon??? or did they just put him in uber tier? Aegislash is the new MK?
Yes, Aegislash is apparently the MK of Pokémon. Its Shadow Ball does insane damage, similar to Meta Knight's priority moves.
When it uses Sacred Sword, it's like Meta Knight using his F-Smash, and when it uses its priority Shadow Sneak, it's like Meta Knight using his Dimensional Cape, then if Aegislash uses King's Shield, it's like Meta Knight using Mach Tornado.
Smogon is just banning it because with it on their metagame, it makes it stale just like in BW2 with all the Rain teams.
The Pokémon is still OU, but it's just a matter of time they put him into the Uber tier.
Next stop: Mega Charizard X, since Charizard is so happy that it went to be optimistic because it's in the OU tier and is now in Smash 4.

D

Deleted member

So, anyone here know of any good VGA cables I can use to connect a Wii to my PC?

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
They played "Welcome to the Jungle."

I'm going to see it, did you see the new trailer where they're superheroes?
Number one reason to see it right there!
I've heard about this.

The CGI...

...Is actually better than I thought it would be. And not gonna lie, I actually chuckled at a few parts. This might be promising.
Agreed, it isn't to bad, i will probably see it.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
So I JUST NOW went to go look at books for college. ONE SITE!!!! and I'm ALREADY GETTING ADS for cheap books .com....

Usually its just Christian dating sites. (not that I use them lol)
I looked up dog breeds on wikipedia and am now pelted with dog food and dog toy suggestions on amazon

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the Jungle can just save movies apparently. Let's play it over trailers for other movies and see if it makes them better.

D

Deleted member

Does anyone in here own a Sega console? if so, what's it like? I've never owned one, so that's why I'm asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom