• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I see. So Sonic and Super Sonic are separate characters. That sure is the best idea for a Smash game.
A better idea is having Kirby tag out with Meta Knight by pressing standard attack.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Social Thread Crack Fic status update:

I'm almost done with Act I. There will be four acts, perhaps five, which I will serialize in separate posts. I have found a place for every name on the list. You'll accept the roles I've made for you lot, no ifs or buts (butts, sure, but no buts).

You might wonder why I'd devote such time to writing something so expansive. When you see my design, all will become clear.

When Act I is finished, I'll post it here. Should be done before the night is out (or day, if you don't live in the Western World, in which case what have you been doing with your life?).

As you were.
Wait, Sehnsucht is making a fanfic about the Social Thread? Well, I guess it's time to clear my schedule, because this is bound to be interesting.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Well I'm late, but I rarely get the chance to check things lately. And the only news is another deconfirmation...
King K. Rool, Ridley, Takamaru, Lip, Krystal. Pac-Man

Two dead, and only my top two remain, with Krystal straggling in the "possible but not likely" zone.
And then my sixth most wanted is the only one to make it.

Better than nothing. As long as Snake returns.

Fingers crossed for DLC.

What else is going on besides the meme frenzy?
How was Lip disconfirmed again? I can't seem to recall her being disconfirmed.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I'm gonna change my pic but I can't find a good one..
Step 1 - Get a bottle of bleach.

Step 2 - Take a picture of the bottle of bleach.

Step 3 - Upload the picture to your computer.

Step 4 - Change your avatar to the picture of the bleach bottle.

Step 5 - Drink from the bottle of bleach.

D

Deleted member

Now that Nielicus brought up avatars.. hmm, I made some free to use icons based on Smash 4. These are the icon templates. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Now that Nielicus brought up avatars.. hmm, I made some free to use icons based on Smash 4. These are the icon templates. Thoughts?

Charizard isn't looking optimistic there. Please understand. Please redo it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Social Thread Crack Fic status update:

I'm almost done with Act I. There will be four acts, perhaps five, which I will serialize in separate posts. I have found a place for every name on the list. You'll accept the roles I've made for you lot, no ifs or buts (butts, sure, but no buts).

You might wonder why I'd devote so much time to writing something so expansive. When you see my design, all will become clear.

When Act I is finished, I'll post it here. Should be done before the night is out (or day, if you don't live in the Western World, in which case what have you been doing with your life?).

As you were.
Tag me in it, I might go to sleep before you post it because of a big day tomorrow.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
It'd be like the Master Sword being an item.

Kirby still has the Garbage Block as well, so it seems Panel de Pon is stuck with nothing but cameos.
Or ya know, Sakurai could give Lip a uniquely different looking version of Lip's Stick. If it's even that big of a deal.

I mean, using that logic then I guess Samus is cut from Smash 4 because of the Screw Attack item.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Tag me in it, I might go to sleep before you post it because of a big day tomorrow.
Actually, I intend to Tag every user whom I mention or reference in each Act (the "Tag List" appending each Act post).

That way, everyone involved can be alerted whenever I satirize them in crack fic format. 8D

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Actually, I intend to Tag every user whom I mention or reference in each Act (the "Tag List" appending each Act post).

That way, everyone involved can be alerted whenever I satirize them in crack fic format. 8D
Technology is great.

Nielicus

Smash Lord

EVEN ME :D?

lol

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Or ya know, Sakurai could give Lip a uniquely different looking version of Lip's Stick. If it's even that big of a deal.

I mean, using that logic then I guess Samus is cut from Smash 4 because of the Screw Attack item.
I've seen this same argument as well.

The Screw Attack is a single ability that Samus uses, not her main weapon of choice, even in Smash, it's only a single special move. Meanwhile, Lip's Stick is more akin to Link and his sword, Pit and his bow, Dedede and his hammer, etc. She could be playable without it, but it would be pretty awkward (though I would be happy anyway), imagine Link punching or Dedede running around without his hammer. And there is the possibility of her just having another stick, but that becomes awkward too.

I've just taken the pessimistic stance, she never was likely and she's probably not in.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I recently figured out Duncankneedeep =/= Warchamp LOL idk why I've always thought that..

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Oh my lord Helix Fossil....
You can see Link's eeerm genitals under his tights....
upload_2014-7-31_22-1-2.png

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
If they're making an emote for this Charizard thing, there better be something special for Palutena (cue nerdy glasses) or Pit somewhere, and a good one, too, and I should think of plans for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom