• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
If they're making an emote for this Charizard thing, there better be something special for Palutena (cue nerdy glasses) or Pit somewhere, and a good one, too, and I should think of plans for that.
You disgust me. It's not just some "Charizard thing." I do want that Palutena one though.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You disgust me. It's not just some "Charizard thing." I do want that Palutena one though.
Kid Icarus needs more love too you know. You must have faith in the graceful light, and I'll push for it if I have to. *sulks* (what could I ever do?)

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
What are the size of the profile pics? Por ejemplo: "3x3"
125x125 px? It's what I get when I view an avatar's property size, that's at max dimensions. It could be bigger (as seen when username clicked/profile page), though I think you have to crop/move it once uploaded (if the file is too large, it won't load though).

Iirc it was 200x200... I think before the server change? Uhh, I also remember there was pics you could set for your avatar. Like, images (I think mostly of Smash snapshots) that this site hosted. Pls, someone tell me this is true and I'm not just going crazy. My memory's foggy...

Last edited:

Soul.

If they're making an emote for this Charizard thing, there better be something special for Palutena (cue nerdy glasses) or Pit somewhere, and a good one, too, and I should think of plans for that.
Yes, let's have optimistic Palutena too! With Pit on the background! And with Charizard, of course.

D

Deleted member

Lol, how about putting Optimistic Charizard's head instead? But that'd cause confusion with the SSB4 and Brawl Charizard icons, unless it's put in the ''Other'' category. xD

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I just had the best idea ever. We need to see some games besides Smash involving the Ice Climbers with a little bit of adventure involved.
I've always wanted an Ice Climber game with a focus on the two climbers co-operating.
It would be cool if it was a slow, steady climb up a lonely mountain that gets more treacherous as you go up, like a real mountain climb.

EDIT: @ The Light Music Club The Light Music Club would you stop :4greninja:'ing me??

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yes, let's have optimistic Palutena too! With Pit on the background! And with Charizard, of course.
I don't like this. Each character should get their special emote in time to avoid special treatment if it happens, but I should be in charge of the Pit/Palutena directorate (if that's the right word).

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I've always wanted an Ice Climber game with a focus on the two climbers co-operating.
It would be cool if it was a slow, steady climb up a lonely mountain that gets more treacherous as you go up, like a real mountain climb.

EDIT: @ The Light Music Club The Light Music Club would you stop :4greninja:'ing me??
Hmm TLNC.. That sounds pretty cool. To bad the only Nina thing I like to any degree is Senran Kagura.

Soul.

I don't like this. Each character should get their special emote in time to avoid special treatment if it happens, but I should be in charge of the Pit/Palutena directorate (if that's the right word).
Lol. Yeah, maybe. Charizard was the one who was in the first optimistic image.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I'll get a better avi in the morning, or I'll keep this one idgaf at this point

EDIT: I just realized I found a higher quality version of my first one LMFAO so I'll keep this c:

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon I just realized you main the worst character in every game.

Except in Smash 3DS, apparently.
Uhmmmm, he actually doesn't?

Kirby is the worst character in Melee. Mewtwo is #21

Ganondorf is the worst character in Brawl. Lucario is upper mid tier at #11. Way ahead of Ganon. Unless you are talking about his sig in which case Sonic is in mid tier, still way above Ganon, at #22.

Ike is definitely not the worst character in Project M.

Can't comment on Flash2.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Wasn't Sonic 33rd at one point?
I don't know, but he's 22nd right now.

From SmashWiki:

"Sonic is near crippled, however, by his severe lack of KOing ability, being one of the weakest characters with few finishers, none of which are that effective. Sonic additionally possesses what is considered one of the worst movesets, which outside his special moves, consists nearly entirely of terrible to mediocre moves that either possess little utility, or are outclassed by similar moves of other characters. Sonic also suffers from generally poor reach, lacking a proper projectile, and rather poor edgeguarding abilities against many characters (which exacerbates his already poor KOing ability). Overall, Sonic has average matchups, and his tournament results have been above average."

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Uhmmmm, he actually doesn't?
Kirby is the worst character in Melee. Mewtwo is #21
Ganondorf is the worst character in Brawl. Lucario is upper mid tier at #11. Way ahead of Ganon. Unless you are talking about his sig in which case Sonic is in mid tier, still way above Ganon, at #22.
Ike is definitely not the worst character in Project M.
Can't comment on Flash2.
Firstly, I was going off of his signature.
Secondly, I was kidding. I know who the worst characters in every game are. I was also referring to actual Smash Bros games. Project M and SSF2 don't count.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Social Thread Crack Fic status update:

Act I is pretty much done at about 2500 words. What can I say; I'm all about dat excess.

I will begin the process of formatting the post for Act I in this thread. This post here is to just to give everyone interested a heads up, since it will be up in 15-20 minutes, probably (within the hour, certainly).

Other notes:

-This isn't really a crack fic, since it isn't necessarily bat**** randomness (though there is absurdity in spades). It reads more as a satire or parody. Gotta have that structured storytelling, son.

-As mentioned earlier, at the end of each Act Post, I will have a list tagging ever user that appears in the story. The list will be divided into those who appear or are referenced in the Act proper, and those who don't appear. Though everyone will be mentioned at least once before it's all over.

-I don't know when Acts II-IV (or V) will be done. I'll work on further pieces at my own pace in the foreseeable future, and leave periodic status updates as I have today.

-User discretion is advised.

See you then, my pretties.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Firstly, I was going off of his signature.
Secondly, I was kidding. I know who the worst characters in every game are. I was also referring to actual Smash Bros games. Project M and SSF2 don't count.
I absolutely hate my brother's friend who argues with me every time I say Project M isn't a real Smash.

I also hate when people say Sakurai clearly took things from Project M. This game has been in development since 2012.

Last edited:

Soul.

Almost every character in SSB4 has the same moves they have had in previous Smash games. There's a few ones that have recieved changes.
Anyway, does anyone use Goku as a punching bag in SSF2? Or Naruto?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I've only played SSF2 a few times. Not a big fan because the anime elements are too distracting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom