• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

For some odd reason, Miiverse users think Sonic is a girl, even going as far as including him in a SSB ''girls list''. No, not kidding.

Because of that, I did this to their Miiverse posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Currently my mains are Chibi-Robo and Link. While trying to get better with Lloyd, Jiggs and the aforementioned Naruto.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Almost every character in SSB4 has the same moves they have had in previous Smash games. There's a few ones that have recieved changes.
Anyway, does anyone use Goku as a punching bag in SSF2? Or Naruto?
I haven't played SSF2, but I have used him (along with Shadow) as my punching bag in Crusade.

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
For some odd reason, Miiverse users think Sonic is a girl, even going as far as including him in a SSB ''girls list''.

Miiverse doesn't even have threads.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I feel like adding the kick slide from the Sonic Advanced games is a must. Probably too late for that now lol

Soul.

I've only played SSF2 a few times. Not a big fan because the anime elements are too distracting.
Yeah, that's why I'm more interested in SSB4. SSF2 is still a good game, though. It feels and plays like a Smash game.

I use Donkey Kong. Because of the bigger hitbox.
And I'll admit I've been thinking of maining Naruto.
You use DK? Lol. That's fine, I was trying out Bomberman and his back air looks like Mario's. The good thing about the character is that he can use the bombs and wait until the opponent gets damaged by them.
Naruto..eh, I was trying out the other veteran characters. Pikachu is the only one I'm "maining" right now. That is, if I play the flash game competitively.
Apparently, Mr. Game and Watch is in the game's files. I guess he'll be confirmed for that game soon.

I actually main them. :awesome:
When Goku turns into a Super Saiyan, does his damage output increase?

For some odd reason, Miiverse users think Sonic is a girl, even going as far as including him in a SSB ''girls list''.

What. Just...what?
For some odd reason, Miiverse users think Sonic is a girl
You gotta be kidding me... I thought we've had enough of Miiverse with Shrek, now they think Sonic is a girl...?
I'll never understand the users in that community. Next stop is that they think Peach is a male, or even Zelda.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I feel like when I play Falco I can do all this technical stuff and do a ton of damage on the opponent. Then I get hit with a stray move, get knocked off the stage and lose my stock :c

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I'm kind of surprised. We have two Fire Emblem characters in the banner and one is a clone. Why isn't everyone complaining about it?
As a fan of FE, a Roy main, and someone who loves the inclusion of Robin in Smash, I ain't complaining. :chuckle: PrtSc, PrtSc, PrtSc!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I honestly have no idea, I rarely play it, because I suck at computer games. Can't ever get used to using a keyboard as a controller. :laugh:
I hear that. I hate using the keyboard.

There's only one computer game I forced myself to adapt to, that being TF2. I miss playing that game. I can't play it anymore because I don't have internet. :c

D

Deleted member

I hear that. I hate using the keyboard.

There's only one computer game I forced myself to adapt to, that being TF2. I miss playing that game. I can't play it anymore because I don't have internet. :c
I played TF2 with Steam, and while great, I quickly lost interest on playing the game, so I removed it and Steam itself. The computer keyboard just doesn't go well with gaming. I think there's an USB adapter for the GCN controller and drivers for the DualShock 3 / 4 and Xbox One controller.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I've been playing Goku in SSF2, and I've realized how potentially overpowered he could be.

Seriously, a fast powerhouse with a fast spammable projectile, a powerful chargeable projectile, above-average weight, berserk mode, and the ability to hover indefinitely. His only fault is a weak recovery.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I've been playing Goku in SSF2, and I've realized how potentially overpowered he could be.

Seriously, a fast powerhouse with a fast spammable projectile, a powerful chargeable projectile, above-average weight, berserk mode, and the ability to hover indefinitely. His only fault is a weak recovery.
That Kaioken though.
Whoever you're fighting is in trouble if they're off the stage... because Kaioken Down Aerial is the easiest meteor smash ever.

Soul.

See, that's why I use him as a punching bag. He'll get nerfed in the next version for the sake of balance, lol.
All other characters seem fine.

D

Deleted member

I played TF2 with Steam, and while great, I quickly lost interest on playing the game, so I removed it and Steam itself. The computer keyboard just doesn't go well with gaming. I think there's an USB adapter for the GCN controller and drivers for the DualShock 3 / 4 and Xbox One controller.
I think that the keyboard + mouse setup is honestly one of the most intuitive control schemes for gaming (especially for shooters, aiming with an analog stick seems incredibly sluggish in comparison), but each to his own I guess.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That Kaioken though.
Whoever you're fighting is in trouble if they're off the stage... because Kaioken Down Aerial is the easiest meteor smash ever.
Are his standard moves different in Kaioken mode? I haven't tried that move much.
Though another useful for keeping opponents off the stage (at least for me) is Kamehameha, because you can wait for them to get back to the edge of the stage and unleash it, usually killing them outright.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So,Bowswagger is renewed. Which version is better?

I actually want replies this time.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
See, that's why I use him as a punching bag. He'll get nerfed in the next version for the sake of balance, lol.
All other characters seem fine.
I think he could be balanced by adding a Ki gauge like in the Budokai games.
His hover and special moves drain his Ki gauge, which can be recharged by using the down special or scoring hits.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
The only game I use my Keyboard for to click things is Osu. Unless pressing the x button every time for visual novels counts.
Oh man, my sister has osu! on her laptop and I tried it out one day and I failed... badly. When she was gone, I downloaded the Lavender Town theme, and I was like, "Don't play this song or else bad things will happen afterwards..." and I told her the creepypastas. She didn't believe me though (or at least pretend to) and played the song and won. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom