• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Maybe. I honestly don't know yet. Though judging how things have been, I might just take the highway and wait till the next iteration to return. Despite that, I'll still play Smash. That'll never change.
Honestly, I prefer not to think that way.
There's still some time left. It's not 2000 just yet. We can still party like it's '99.
Yeah, you're right. You can think of it later. There's no rush.
The game is coming out soon anyways, so we should "party" until the game is out in Japan.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That's one of the reasons that when I search for new avatars I often type in the Japanese name of what I'm looking for in the search engine. Tumblr/Deviantart are usually the last places I look for pictures.
I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully avatar hunts will be shorter.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I found the Falco one on deviant art. At first I felt bad about using an image by someone else for my avi. I wanted to make my own. Now I feel less bad about using other peoples jank. Even though I probably shouldn't feel bad at all lol. But now I use my own jank. But its not as good. I'll use someone else's as soon as I find a really good one.

D

Deleted member

I found the Falco one on deviant art. At first I felt bad about using an image by someone else for my avi. I wanted to make my own. Now I feel less bad about using other peoples jank. Even though I probably shouldn't feel bad at all lol. But now I use my own jank. But its not as good. I'll use someone else's as soon as I find a really good one.
I feel you. I made my own avatar with Photoshop and SAI, and I feel like it's sub par compared to the rest, but it kind of fits with my YT account.

In fact, here's how I made it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
R.I.P. Sexy Falco. I recolored my avi myself.

Soul.

Is Tumblr really that annoying? lol
I wonder what will happen if Ridley is disconfirmed. Maybe people won't get the game? Not saying he's a stage hazard, though. I think they will not want to play as Samus/ZSS.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
When the game comes out I should ret con my sig so that it looks like all the newcomers in smash are ones I predicted and wanted.

D

Deleted member

What is your avatar exactly?
Oh. In early 2013, I began sketching some character ideas in my notebook. The character was inspired by Black Mage from FF and Dark Matter from Kirby, but the design was very different. The character didn't have a name back then, the earliest sketches had the character with legs and hands plus a sword, but I later discarded those 3 things soon after, however, it became the basis of what would become Aspyr, some character I made up and the one I'm using currently on my avatar.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I feel you. I made my own avatar with Photoshop and SAI, and I feel like it's sub par compared to the rest, but it kind of fits with my YT account.

In fact, here's how I made it.

I wish I could use software like that. I just have to use Art Academy then post it on Miiverse hahah. Art Academy doesn't have cool tools to use. Not even a fill button....

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Tumblr is a strange place... This is the last thing I'd expect to stumble upon.

...Yeeaaaaah, I'm not seeing the big issue like you all are. Bunch of pansies.

But that's probably because I've seen things that are actually strange.

And enjoy them. <3

Soul.

So, we're still expecting a Wario reveal for the PotD.
Watch it be something else. :troll:

D

Deleted member

This image is going to make me start...
...hating Mew. Though seriously Kyubey is an ***.
Also, have a /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
I didn't mind him the first time. Though I usually have to watch something twice. And on subsequent watches...

D

Deleted member

I wish I could use software like that. I just have to use Art Academy then post it on Miiverse hahah. Art Academy doesn't have cool tools to use. Not even a fill button....
Well, Photoshop seems complicated at first, but since I was using it for icons most of the times, back in the day, it got easier to use. By the way, I used my Bamboo Capture to draw the Aspyr image.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Well, uh, I could tell you how I got SAI and Photoshop. Photoshop seems complicated at first, but since I was using it for icons most of the times, back in the day, it got easier to use. By the way, I used my Bamboo Capture to draw the Aspyr image.
Yea I'm trying to get a bamboo. I'll get it eventually. For the time being Art Academy is cool. I just have to go over stuff a lot though.

D

Deleted member

After last night I'm really tempted to admit to my real "crime." I don't know why though.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Didn't the new Spongebob movie bring back the writer from the first one and the seasons prior?

Or was that just a rumor? I swear I remember hearing that somewhere.

D

Deleted member

I think it's that we all know Wario is in the game and want him revealed so we can move on to the less obvious stuff.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Old Spongebob was the bomb since I was the target age for it back when it was good.
This is the most accurate view of old cartoons ever.

It was good when it was targeted at my demographic, but since it isn't anymore it's bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom