• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

IDEK who had the avatar first but one of you need to change it LOL, it confused the f*** out of me just now
I did. He's trying to force me to change.
I think Isaac's out if only because his Japanese name is Robin. Matthew, on the other hand, may still have a shot but after seeing Saki/Isa Jo and Takamaru biting the dust, I'm not really holding my breath.
But Robin's Japanese name is "Reflet..."

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I did. He's trying to force me to change.
To be fair, though, that is an awesome avatar that perfectly matches your name (not that I think you should change, just pointing it out).

But Robin's Japanese name is "Reflet..."
Good point.

I kind of gave up on Isaac after Robin's confirmation, though. I had originally thought that he'd be a good new mechanic with Djinn shuffling, but implementation-wise, it seems too close to Robin's tome durability.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
NUDITY The video game contains very mild nudity involving an overweight character who incidentally shows the upper part of his buttocks due to his pants slightly slipping. This element would of been allowed at a lower category.
That actually made me think of King Hippo instead of Wario. His pants always slipping allowing for Little Mac to punch him. And from behind the upper part of his buttocks does indeed stick out.
King Hippo.jpg

Not that I expect King Hippo by any means.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
You never seen King Hippo from the rear, though.

Thank goodness for small blessings.
Actually you do. Right when the match starts in Punch-Out Wii when he puts his crown on his head then laughs in his animal-like way (he has a voice like an animal, roaring and snorting). You can indeed see part of his buttocks sticking out of his pants.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I wish he was a Stage Boss.
Even though at this point, it's kinda guaranteed he won't be.
I'm not so sure. There have been none announced or glimpsed except Yellow Devil (and Ridley). There are a lot of stages already revealed, and we know that some of them have had features turned off in demos (no Nabbit, for example). So a stage boss could very easily be in a stage we all think we know.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
@ Mega Bidoof Mega Bidoof What exactly is your purpose :/?
You mean in life?
Because that's really philosophical, and I don't know if any of us truly know our intent in life.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure @Sehnsucht knows. He is an ancient being, after all, so he probably has some ancient knowledge that is far beyond our range of comprehension.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If all else fails, I'll just revert back to 'stache Homura until he decides to impersonate someone else.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
On the topic of Punch Out and assist trophies, I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen a Punch Out assist trophy yet. With his almost perfect attendance in the Punch Out games, I'm more than willing to bet that Bald Bull is going to walk away with that honor.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So that Takamaru... I'm chuckling right now.

For whatever reason he got popular and people started to think he would get in. Well I guess he did technically get in, just not in the way his fans were expecting.

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
Dang Sakurai. . . Crazy way to start off the week! :O

It seems that whenever I start to really support a characters inclusion for this new Super Smash game that character gets disconfirmed :/
I guess what people say is true. . . My luck does suck x(

Well at least Takamaru is finally getting more representation this time :D

#ripchromandtakamaru

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Guys...

Sakurai owns a Pinga plushie.

Pinga is the little brother of Pingu, the main character of the hit BBC children's show, "Pingu".

Pingu confirmed for Smash 4.

His Final Smash:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Guys...

Sakurai owns a Pinga plushie.

Pinga is the little brother of Pingu, the main character of the hit BBC children's show, "Pingu".

Pingu confirmed for Smash 4.

His Final Smash:

I'm sorry, I keep overlooking the plushie and just thinking "Kitty!" When I see that pic.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
But I wanted to ban you. :c :troll:

The Takamaru Assist Trophy waa honestly surprising. I was so sure that he was going to be our token retro this time. Well, so much for my prediction.
We already have Pac-Man. :)

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
One of Dylan Sprouse's tweets are "We are missing 3 backpacks and a significant amount of electronics (including all my Pokemon). The robber is a middle aged man, balding hair"

FOLLOWED.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
None of my character wants have been disconfirmed as of yet.
But most of my character wants had no chance in the first place. :(

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The bright side of this Takamaru disconfirm (and I'm not saying that the disconfirm was exactly pleasant) is that this might be a really good week, even if it's just a week of disconfirming characters.

It's still good, new information that can put some speculation to rest. That's always welcome, even if its disheartening.

I declare this week "The Week of Bittersweet Hype".

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Can't wait for the Japanese version to come out, so I have new music to listen to. Smash Bros. having a sound test feature makes it incredibly easy to rip songs from it.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The bright side of this Takamaru disconfirm (and I'm not saying that the disconfirm was exactly pleasant) is that this might be a really good week, even if it's just a week of disconfirming characters.

It's still good, new information that can put some speculation to rest. That's always welcome, even if its disheartening.

That's why I think even disconfirmations are great news. At least its fanbase knows its faith and I also think it's better for them to learn it now than to wait until game release to discover that character isn't playable.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Can't wait for the Japanese version to come out, so I have new music to listen to. Smash Bros. having a sound test feature makes it incredibly easy to rip songs from it.
Ah, yes, that's right.

You just reminded me that 3DS will have around 2 songs per stage a la Melee, and WiiU will have Brawl-like stage music where there's bound to be a bunch of tracks for just one stage.

Man, that was revealed a long time ago. Or at least it feels like a long time, I don't remember exactly when.
I don't even know if I'm remembering it correctly, haha.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895

Did I miss a disconfirmation? I think we need more than one for it to be "a week of disconfirms"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom