• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Yeah, I have no experience against other people, and charging attacks tends to work against CPUs. It's obviously not the best strategy with Roy, but it's become such a bad habit at this point I'll probably do it anyway... There are other moves that I know are better for edgeguarding, I just don't integrate them as much as I should, specifically forward tilt, and side special.

As for why I taunt so much with Marth, I only play the character for his taunt. I know nothing about how to use him well :p
:marth:MINA MITE ITE KURE :marth:

I would definitely like to play again sometime. I desperately need more experience against human opponents who know what they are doing.
Yea... stinkin' CPU's. I try not to pull that stuff on them purposely just to make it a little more challenging.

I was kinda happy with how my Samus did. She's the worst of my top 3. :falcomelee::drmario::samusmelee:. Samus and Doc got some very nice buffs in P:M

I have no clue about Marth either lol. I'm not a big fan of swordsmen. Except this one :toonlink: but he sucks in P:M. Though I wanted to try a Roy ditto. But when I did.

:marth:MINNA MITE ITE KURE:marth:

I couldn't tell if there was a problem or what. So I just let you do it. hahaha

D

Deleted member

Yea... stinkin' CPU's. I try not to pull that stuff on them purposely just to make it a little more challenging.

I was kinda happy with how my Samus did. She's the worst of my top 3. :falcomelee::drmario::samusmelee:. Samus and Doc got some very nice buffs in P:M

I have no clue about Marth either lol. I'm not a big fan of swordsmen. Except this one :toonlink: but he sucks in P:M. Though I wanted to try a Roy ditto. But when I did.

:marth:MINNA MITE ITE KURE:marth:

I couldn't tell if there was a problem or what. So I just let you do it. hahaha
It's just funny you refer to Mario as Doc. I know that's basically how he plays and feels. The only things truly stopping him from being Doctor Mario are his announcer call, and all the name data in the game calling him "Mario."

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
It's just funny you refer to Mario as Doc. I know that's basically how he plays and feels. The only things truly stopping him from being Doctor Mario are his announcer call, and all the name data in the game calling him "Mario."
I know its technically "Mario"

but Doc will always be in my heartEmbarrass

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Does anybody remember the whiteboard drawings of smash 4 that Sakurai posted on Twitter? The whiteboard drawings had G&W and Wario in them. Nobody seems to remember.
I do. And Wario is in his WarioWare outfit.

Wario Land confirmed for not existing (again). Watch Sakurai strip all of the few moves Wario has that are taken from the Wario Land games, and give him new moves from WarioWare or something else. Also, watch him get rid of Wario's overall costume.

D

Deleted member

I do. And Wario is in his WarioWare outfit.

Wario Land confirmed for not existing (again). Watch Sakurai strip all of the few moves Wario has that are taken from the Wario Land games, and give him new moves from WarioWare or something else. Also, watch him get rid of Wario's overall costume.
So long as Wario still has his bike, I don't care how little representation Wario Land has :troll:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Saw this on Reddit. The Australian Classification Board pretty much confirmed Wario for Smash 4. Check out their report. I highlighted them in red for you.

"Decision: Classification: PG Consumer Advice: Mild violence and themes, Online interactivity

Synopsis: In this fighting game for the Nintendo 3DS, players assumes the roles of various Nintendo characters including Mario and Pikachu as they battle it out.

Reasons for Decision: In making this decision, the Classification Board has applied the Classification (Publications, Films and Computer Games) Act 1995 (the Classification Act), the National Classification Code (the Code) and the Guidelines for the classification of Computer Games 2012 (the Guidelines). In the board's view, this computer game warrants a PG classification, as in accordance with Item 2 of the computer Table of the National Classification code, it is not recommended for children under 15 without parental supervision.

THEMES The video game contains mild themes in the form of crude humor involving one character using flatulence as a form of attacking.

VIOLENCE The video game contains unrealistic and cartoonish violence that is justified by context and mild in impact.

LANGUAGE
There is no course language in the video game

SEX
There is no sex or sexual references in the video game

DRUG USE There is no drug use or drug references in the video game

NUDITY The video game contains very mild nudity involving an overweight character who incidentally shows the upper part of his buttocks due to his pants slightly slipping. This element would of been allowed at a lower category.

OTHER MATTERS CONSIDERED OR NOTED"

The video game has online capabilities involving players battling each other.

Decision:

This computer game is classified PG with consumer advice of Mild violence and themes, Online interactivity*

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Wow... lol ^^^^

Its not like we had any doubts about Walleo.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wario playable in Smash 4?

either way, first the e-shop and now this... just get it over with. I imagine he will be the least exciting reveal for some.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Saw this on Reddit. The Australian Classification Board pretty much confirmed Wario for Smash 4. Check out their report. I highlighted them in red for you.

"Decision: Classification: PG Consumer Advice: Mild violence and themes, Online interactivity

Synopsis: In this fighting game for the Nintendo 3DS, players assumes the roles of various Nintendo characters including Mario and Pikachu as they battle it out.

Reasons for Decision: In making this decision, the Classification Board has applied the Classification (Publications, Films and Computer Games) Act 1995 (the Classification Act), the National Classification Code (the Code) and the Guidelines for the classification of Computer Games 2012 (the Guidelines). In the board's view, this computer game warrants a PG classification, as in accordance with Item 2 of the computer Table of the National Classification code, it is not recommended for children under 15 without parental supervision.

THEMES The video game contains mild themes in the form of crude humor involving one character using flatulence as a form of attacking.

VIOLENCE The video game contains unrealistic and cartoonish violence that is justified by context and mild in impact.

LANGUAGE
There is no course language in the video game

SEX
There is no sex or sexual references in the video game

DRUG USE There is no drug use or drug references in the video game

NUDITY The video game contains very mild nudity involving an overweight character who incidentally shows the upper part of his buttocks due to his pants slightly slipping. This element would of been allowed at a lower category.

OTHER MATTERS CONSIDERED OR NOTED"

The video game has online capabilities involving players battling each other.

Decision:

This computer game is classified PG with consumer advice of Mild violence and themes, Online interactivity*
I wish they would leak some s*** we didn't expect :/ We all know Wario's coning back

D

Deleted member

As long as we're talking about Wario's motorcycle, the main reason I want it to return is because I used to run over Bob-Ombs and Smart Bombs with it in training mode just for laughs.
In all seriousness, the bike is actually one of his best moves.

TewnLeenk

BRoomer
I didn't doubt Wario for a second, I just thought it was interesting that they mentioned him in their report without him being "officially" confirmed yet.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
That's strange, it doesn't show up for me and I don't think I can see sigs on the mobile version lol
Signatures are disabled on mobiles unless you lessen your resolution (zoom out). If you make your browser window small on your computer, it does the same thing. Smashboards adjusts the settings depending on your screen resolutions.

Should I make a thread about the whiteboard drawings. They have wario, g&w, metaknight, and mr. saturn.
Please don't. There is already a thread for it....maybe two. Just use the Search Function. There's no reason to make an entirely new thread.

D

Deleted member

Yea that too.

But this! This is evil witch-craft. His tag even says "magic" oooOOOoo

WITCHCRAFT!!

Yeah, like who else attacks with flatulence...
...unless...hmmm...Oh my God...
Ridley confirmed.
Am I the only person sick of Ridley? All hype I may have had for the character is just replaced with annoyance at reading his name all the damn time.

TewnLeenk

BRoomer
WITCHCRAFT!!

Am I the only person sick of Ridley? All hype I may have had for the character is just replaced with annoyance at reading his name all the damn time.
I like using "Ridley confirmed" as a joke, but I agree. All the teasing and hinting is getting a little annoying. Just reveal him as a playable character or boss already so we can stop hearing about it.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Ran a Smash tournament last night with 46 entrants.

Was quite the learning experience on every level...

That's where I've been instead of doing the Little Mac WiR, Venus.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
For some reason in Faiz the police have teamed up with the Orphnochs

The Ophnoch they sent to help the police looks awesome

He looks like a cowboy and uses revolvers

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I find it weird that everyone suspects Jigglypuff in Smash is female.
How can you tell?
I don't see a physical difference that determines gender.
Pikachu's a guy because the way his tail is.
The same thing's with some others. Take Charizard for example. How do you know Charizard's a "he?"
Maybe Charizard is secretly that one female character everybody demands.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I find it weird that everyone suspects Jigglypuff in Smash is female.
How can you tell?
I don't see a physical difference that determines gender.
Pikachu's a guy because the way his tail is.
The same thing's with some others. Take Charizard for example. How do you know Charizard's a "he?"
Maybe Charizard is secretly that one female character everybody demands.
japanese voice acting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom