• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The lol is because they are less mature than elementary schoolers, right?
Especially if they say things like "I wonder if Miis joined the Brawls" or "Call of Duty is the game ever". And let's not forget all the Bigley and Shrek jokes that are abused to death like a beaten dead horse.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Confirmed: Miiverse is actually INTENDED to be like a elementary school playground.

Lol.
I'd love to see the elementary school playground out there where the kids rise up against the teachers in massive protest, resulting in at least three expulsions in a so-called war.

My elementary school playground certainly didn't, and it certainly didn't destroy a bit of my sanity every time I looked at the other kids playing.

:troll:

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
...Shovel Knight is out.

Looks like a really fun game.

But it's not old, or obscure.
It's not some competitive game.

It's a really recent, single-player platform adventure.

Why are they showing this game?
Because it's a really, really well done indie game. It's an amazing product and definitely deserves the screen time that it's getting now.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Especially if they say things like "I wonder if Miis joined the Brawls" or "Call of Duty is the game ever". And let's not forget all the Bigley and Shrek jokes that are abused to death like a beaten dead horse.
Well you know what they say.
If it doesn't work the first time, use it hundreds of times more. And maybe you'll get someone to laugh.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Not to mention, if Miiverse was REALLY supposed to be like an elementary school playground, there would ALWAYS be a bully there to ruin your experience, and half the time, the teachers would do nothing to stop it. This would then ruin the experience, and make you dread ever setting foot on the playground in the first place.

So no, based on my experiences in the elementary school playgrounds, Miiverse is nothing like them. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Just played as Shulk in Brawl.

I forgot to add sword sound effects. and monado purge is broken Shoot. Anyone know where I can find the beam sword sound effects?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Not to mention, if Miiverse was REALLY supposed to be like an elementary school playground, there would ALWAYS be a bully there to ruin your experience, and half the time, the teachers would do nothing to stop it. This would then ruin the experience, and make you dread ever setting foot on the playground in the first place.
You just perfectly described the mods and admins there. They are brutal and kill a good amount of fun in actually using the place.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The looping point they're using for the Smash 4 theme song is annoying me every time I hear it... and yet, it doesn't kill the hype the song gives me.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I'll be back in three hours, tell me if any graceful news tips our scales, or better yet, notify me directly.

(I feel like I'm doing a youtube outro)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OK, Monado will now make the noise of the beam sword spliced with the noise of Ragnell. Did I miss anything on the stream?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
More break time.

It seems they're going to be talking about "Bayonetta: Bloody Fate" next. An Anime?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Because it's a really, really well done indie game. It's an amazing product and definitely deserves the screen time that it's getting now.
But it's out. And it's not even Nintendo exclusive. Most would buy it on Steam. So it's kinda backwards to give it such an amount of screentime. Not trashing the game, it just doesn't make much sense from a business perspective.

-----------

Dizzy Rosalina is adorable.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
An anime-style Bayonetta movie is happening and nobody told me whaaaaaaat
...it's a video game movie so it's probably going to be not great but still whaaaaaaat

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I found a rat in my house.
The funny thing is I have never seen one here up untill now.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
ah
I guess that's why I hadn't heard of it
This is like the "Hear of thing -> Immediate hype -> Hype dies down -> Is dissapointed" cycle done within 5 minutes
I'm sorry :urg:

I'm following Nintendo's twitter so I can know what's next before the break finishes and I didn't know what it was so I googled it and saw it got mediocre ratings. :facepalm:

EDIT: They're talking about Takamaru and the Mysterious Murasame Castle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom