• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Commentator's curse is real.

EDIT: I cringed so many times watching Rob.

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
The stream is on the TVs that are being streamed
I don't remember the name of it but it is causing that effect that happens when that happens

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I was way more into the race than I thought I would be. :facepalm:

I wonder what the next game will be. :awesome:

EDIT: Oh hey look, Bill is back. I guess he's going to continue punishing people in Smash.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yeah, they have Smash set up right now.
Again.

Scott vs. Bill.

"YOUR GOAL. IS TO KILL ME."

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I've seen a lot of obscure NES games but I've never seen this before.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
...Shovel Knight is out.

Looks like a really fun game.

But it's not old, or obscure.
It's not some competitive game.

It's a really recent, single-player platform adventure.

Why are they showing this game?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Thanks Shokio, for reminding me of a damn good reason why I've stop playing Call of Duty online a while ago. Gamer girls that use their body or flirt with you (other than the obvious foul mouthed spoiled brats) are a reason why I would rather play on games without online or play online only with friends. I game to have fun and play competitively, not to be bombarded with women that have no personality other than exploiting their own bodies from across the nation. And to believe that obnoxious trolls are the number one things I've hated when I playing online anonymously.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

Thanks Shokio, for reminding me of a damn good reason why I've stop playing Call of Duty online a while ago. Gamer girls that use their body or flirt with you (other than the obvious foul mouthed spoiled brats) are a reason why I would rather play on games without online or play online only with friends. I game to have fun and play competitively, not to be bombarded with women that have no personality other than exploiting their own bodies from across the nation. And to believe that obnoxious trolls are the number one things I've hated when I playing online anonymously.
TF2 has it's fair share of a completely different problem.

Bungholes. Just go to any trade server, and you'll see some in your invested time there eventually. These people care nothing for new players, friendlies, or people who aren't part of their social group, and will either kill all players of the opposing team mercilessly, or spout crap off while swearing to make themselves look more "mature" and "adult" than us.

These are in my top 5 of most hated types of online players.

In other words, I feel you bro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom