• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Maybe it's Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade HD!

Put your pitchforks and torches away please.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The Twitch chat seemed thirsty for a reveal alright, but not the kind I think you guys mean... :V

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Maybe it's Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade HD!

Put your pitchforks and torches away please.

If Nintendo took the Murasame route again and announced localization/ports of the first 6 FE games, oh my god.

C'mon, Ninty, if you're doing this for Murasame of all things, PLEASE do this for FE's early history.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Good news: Next weeks PotD's won't be completely based off a reveal that happened at SDCC because there wasn't one.

In fact, I'll go on record right now saying this: There'll be a minor reveal in the next week.

Yo, come on Bill....:joyful:

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I enjoyed what we got more or less. It's not Smash Direct or E3 but I wasn't really expecting it to be.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Naw, guys. Gamescom's turn to unveil some surprises. Europe's gotta join in on this too.

Last edited:

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
…I bought and played Fire Emblem Awakening today, and I can see how people like it so much!

Oh and Chrom is hot as hell.

I wish coro coro would actually reveal everything lol, but people would hate that
Speaking of

when was MK8's roster leaked?

kylexv

Smash Master
It's more than that actually.
Knowing how he is to Smash Flash like how Pichu is to Smash Bros. He'd the the greatest troll character ever.
Which means that because Sakurai questions why he added Pichu in the first place, the the Mcleodgaming team says the same about Mr. Incredible, right?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
If Mr. Incredible is to SSF2 what Pichu is to Smash, isn't it fitting that Mr. Incredible is absent in the sequel?

Like, wouldn't that make him MORE like Pichu?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Which means that because Sakurai questions why he added Pichu in the first place, the the Mcleodgaming team says the same about Mr. Incredible, right?
Sure. But that's because they cannot grasp the true form of Mr. Incredible.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I kind of want to start a team of Smash 3DS players just to pass the time until Smash WiiU (and it just seems like a fun idea).

D

Deleted member

Still can't get Purge SFX working, but damn the sound effects for swinging the Monado sound really good in game.

Awesome! I'll keep that in mind.
I feel like the portable version of the game will have a lot more potential than spectators are giving it credit for.
It's all the annoying "inferior version" crap. How can a game be "inferior" when one version is confirmed to have Id ~ Purpose, and the other has not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom