• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If DLC is a thing for smash bros 4, then I'm hoping it opens doors for Pokemon that are currently poke ball Pokemon to be playable, like Victini.

They have models in the game. Wynaut build them a moveset & make them playable? Even if it's as DLC, it'd be worth the download. And maybe the price if any.

"For those of you in Europe, the GameBoy Color title, Pokémon Trading Card Game, is to be released on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from Thursday. This game was released in 1999 and features a variety of the early sets and has you play as a character who goes through the land, collecting the cards and challenging the leaders. The game will cost £4.49/€4.99. No North American or Japanese dates have been given for this, but we'll add them as soon as they're announced." - Serebii

It's happening. Oh my god- it's finally happening..!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, with the MK8 offer, I've finally decided to get a Wii U this summer instead of next Christmas, as the dowloading code expires at the end of September in Europe.

I'm actually researching some people to add on my Wii U Friend List, so feel free to add my Nintendo Network ID as well, like for making some MK8 matches for example. :)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I don't have high hopes for this at all.

In other news, Pokemon TCG is coming to 3DS virtual console this for week for PAL regions.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I thought for a second, DLC had been confirmed for Smash starting with a Lucina skin. Reading is fundamental.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Y'know something? Last night I had this strange dream that there was this illegal website that could hack into SmashBoards and make just about any user a premium or a moderator. I didn't buy into it, but the staff found it and fixed the problem.

D

Deleted member

Shrek died? I would give up hope on his being playable in Smash 4, but as Shrek would say; "It ain't ogre 'till it's ogre."

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So there's a second crowdfunding campaign for Mighty No. 9 apparently

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
There's no way that's anything but a lack of effort.
Exactly, cynicism.

My friend didn't come over to my house when he said he would today, and he texted me saying he would, there's no way that can be anything other than betrayal on his part. See how flawed this is?

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Hi, I'm ToasterBrains, and I actually like the Miis.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite thread on the citadel.

In seriousness the Miis only bug me because they go against what I feel smash is about. Our favorite Nintendo all stars not self inserts

But I have to admit the way Sakurai did em is cool.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I don't have high hopes for this at all.
This just screams Mega Man with everything even more now. I've tried to keep my eye off this one to hype it up because it's pretty much a new Mega Man game (which I always get hyped for as long as I don't overexpose info for myself) but at this point it's only starting to annoy me that it just feels the same. I'm losing my hype because of the fact that I'm getting Mega Man 9 syndrome (where I just can't comprehend the need to go back to the bare basics) as the only thing that really makes this game stand out is the mechanics with the air-dash.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a very hardcore Mega Man fan and I'm glad that Inafune is working on MM-styled games again. But honestly, I do wish there was more than a hint of originality and more evolution with the basic mechanics (which I do see progress of and I like it). It could be worse, however, and that's if they had to use 8-bit graphics. It's mainly why I've gone to heavily dislike Mega Man 9 and 10. (The classic games 1-6 are fully justified in those graphics because of the limitations at the time, and my favorite looking Mega Man game is 7.)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Random question but does anyone have the image where it had a "theory" that Wire Frame Little Mac was a corrupt reincarnation of Melee's Fighting Wire Frames? I want to save it but I don't want to go through countless pages here and can't find it with Google,

I'd really appropriate it.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Random question but does anyone have the image where it had a "theory" that Wire Frame Little Mac was a corrupt reincarnation of Melee's Fighting Wire Frames? I want to save it but I don't want to go through countless pages here and can't find it with Google,

I'd really appropriate it.

You'd really appropriate it, eh?

Good thing so many people hit the like button on that old thing or I'd have never found it again.
Revenge of the Wireframes.png

I have a terrible habit of making things, posting them, then deleting them.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlEqVx1WONQ&t=1m17s
What the heeeeeellllll is going on here with Bowser. Super armor on his regular falling animation...? Some new form of crouch canceling? He rips through the entire jab loop and even jumps + airdodges. Could also be their way of stopping resets, since that entire series would've either reset Bowser or set him up for a followup.

And no, "the game is still in development" comments aren't necessary, I'm pretty sure we all know the game isn't out yet, thanks.

Also this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EW-XS9iUF8&t=1m27s DK superjump or some ****. You can see he clearly uses his double jump before he airdodges, so you have to wonder what made him jump this high. (Directional airdodges pleas-nah that's out)

Last edited:

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Waaaait a minute. That build at the Japan Expo could be an updated build. If that's so...DK might have been using a directional airdodge (Melee's) there. It's the -only- explanation I can provide.

GET YOUR HOPES UP, PEOPLE. C'MON WHO DOESN'T LIKE TO BE DISAPPOINTED?

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRQ0Z1DSHxU&t=14m44s

Watch Sonic at the start of the match. Pinball please.

Edit: CAN WE PRETEND THAT FOX SAYS "DAMMIT" HERE (when he gets hit by Sonic, it's not Link saying that because it's Fox's voice) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRQ0Z1DSHxU&t=18m25s

Last edited:

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
This one might not either. Who knows. But both airdodges have different applications, so preferring it because of the specialfall afterwards is a strange reason.

...seriously though I hope Fox really is saying DAMMIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom