• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, was anyone else excited about Tomodachi life and all that but never ended up getting the game?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
It's sad. They were BFFs

Like a historionic Fox & the Hound

Edited for pun
That pun was horrible, what the ****.
Less BFFs I'd say and more "Oh you want to "share" Poland? Well that makes it easier to dedicate ourselves to annexing the entirety of Asia" vs "Easier Poland is Easier. Surely I won't make the same mistake Napoleon and every other Western European conqueror of the last 2000 years has when I decide I need moar precious Baltic!" (hint: the mistake is invading Russia)

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
That pun was horrible, what the ****.
Less BFFs I'd say and more "Oh you want to "share" Poland? Well that makes it easier to dedicate ourselves to annexing the entirety of Asia" vs "Easier Poland is Easier. Surely I won't make the same mistake Napoleon and every other Western European conqueror of the last 2000 years has when I decide to invade!" (hint: the mistake is invading Russia)
If the pun causes emotional and psychological distress for more than six months, please visit my office. Of law.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know if any of you play minecraft, but some time ago they changed mob AI and Endermen were hit HARD by it

They are pathetically easy to kill now

Hokori

Great King of Evil
If you aren't already...
ACCELERATION
Go for tons of acceleration!
Ha, believe me I know. I'll have pretty solid leads and then all of a sudden, Blue shells...red shells...at the times I don't need them to hit me the most. Close to the Finish line on the final lap...SMACK! Just got passed, ruining my hopes for 3-Stars.

Me:

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
I'm all for progressive mindsets, I was just tired of being looked down upon because I'm straight, part white, and also a guy.
Just like anyone else, I couldn't control how I was born. And just like anyone else, I shouldn't be looked down upon just because of it. That was what I was trying to say.
The difference between you and those people, is that your troubles end as soon as you log off the site.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
The difference between you and those people, is that your troubles end as soon as you log off the site.
Having a personality and biology that is socially acclimate isn't a justification for being treated as a lesser person.

Not that it is too big a deal. Most of us just roll it off our shoulders anyway...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If you aren't already...
ACCELERATION
Go for tons of acceleration!
Acceleration wont do much when the blue shell arrives and smites you with its wrath.

I don't know if any of you play minecraft, but some time ago they changed mob AI and Endermen were hit HARD by it

I'll admit I haven't played Minecraft on the PC yet.
I've been planning on trying it someday though.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Implying that suddenly the users of that site don't exist virtually everywhere in person and don't suddenly terminate from the planet when I log off the site. In fact, it's not even the site that's the problem. That's what you're not getting here. It's the people who use it. And even then, it's not that big of a deal. They're only annoying. Like flies.

I'm all for progressive thinking, but I've seen people tell other people to kill themselves because they don't identify as transgender.
I think my dislike for that particular brand of social justice and the people who preach it is justified.

But I already broke my no-more-replying rule and continuing this pointless conversation, so if you really feel the need to feel offended then more power to you. You're the only one making a big deal out of the comment I made because you're the only one who took it that seriously. I'm going to go ahead and drop it. I'd advise you to do the same, because you're most certainly not going to get an answer you want.

Having a personality and biology that is socially acclimate isn't a justification for being treated as a lesser person.

Not that it is too big a deal. Most of us just roll it off our shoulders anyway...
Yeah, no kidding. I was originally joking about it because people were talking about how horrible 4chan is.
Hahaha. Usually I don't even care.

It's too late for this. 1:50 AM is not a good time to try and be passive.

That's depressing. I always liked the sudden horror my friends had on their face when they tried attacking those when they first start out.

Last edited:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Acceleration wont do much when the blue shell arrives and smites you with its wrath.
But acceleration will help you pull your tattered corpse back together and get moving again faster after you are smote by a blue shell.

Edit: Ninjed.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Shy Guy, full standard don't give no ****s about blue, red, green, yellow, indigo, crimson chin shells cause he's miles ahead of everyone- so it doesn't make a difference if a koopa shell of any kind gives him a love tap. :awesome: :cool:

But in serious, the shells aren't that big of a deal to me. I almost always have a shield as is, & blue shells either get honked or passed to the 2nd placer (hit the breaks before the shell is launched).

Lightning Bolts are a real threat. Ever get shocked in the air?

Above a pit?

Good game.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
All these people with premium, I may need to get it and change my name, finally.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
All these people with premium, I may need to get it and change my name, finally.
We have free health care, free gas, free food...

The works! You just need to give up your independence and swear that you'll remain faithful to SmashBoards. :p

Yeah. Happy birthday. Have a picture of the Mii Gunner's ridiculously ranged side smash.

Solid Snack is not confirmed today.
I was hoping for Noss to be revealed instead. :ohwell:

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
Sakurai is really focusing on Miis. It's getting annoying, there's like a Mii PotD every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom