• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
You know, it kinda makes me wonder how he'd react to Smash Bros.
A modern game that takes elements from both "classic" and newer games.
That's honestly my favorite thing about Smash Sonic, that he takes things from both "Classic" and "Modern" Sonic. I find the classic/modern Sonic schism to be pointless, arbitrary, restrictive to the games, and absolutely poisonous to the fan base.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
How mad would the metroid fanbase be if Sakurai announced Anthony Higgs from Metroid Other M as a character?
I think Higgs was one of the few things people liked about Other M. Well, despite that, I don't think anyone would consider him deserving.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
The galactic federation isn't a country per se, it's more of an alliance between worlds. Remember Rundas, Ghor, and Gandrayda?
Your post has zero relevance to the point Quilt was making.

We should play the Hot & Cold game until you get near the ballpark.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Technically the 2nd.

First playable African.

Either way, the Metroid fans would probably be pretty pissed if he was playable over Ridley. If Ridley got in, they'd probably be fine. As for me, I'd just want one of his taunts or entry animation to be lifting up his visor while saying "Remember me?"

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Someone that was in the last 2 games is returning?

Stop the presses

D

Deleted member

But finally, more unbelievable fake leaks to discuss. Discussing leaks prior to E3 was so much fun, as they just kept getting more and more outrageous.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Good thing the Ice Climbers are Player 4 so that the faker doesn't have to worry about getting the wrong render by making the screen out of focus so you can't see Player 4's damage meter :troll:
Considering the space between each of the character percentage boxes, shouldn't the (very?) edge of the IC's box creep in from the right edge of the image on the screen?

D

Deleted member

Considering the space between each of the character percentage boxes, shouldn't the (very?) edge of the IC's box creep in from the right edge of the image on the screen?
It should now that you mention it. Even less believable than it already was.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Looking at how the GamePad is tilted, and how we can see part of the green streak under where the picture would be, I'd say the space between looks just fine.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm calling it fake. The fact that you can't see their character icon is a little too convenient. I don't know if it's that much of a big deal. The Ice Climber's were already alluded to, and they seem like obvious choices to return.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Compared to everyone else they're huge. Heck, they're almost as tall as Rosalina. I'm calling it fake.

zkaka3000

Smash Cadet
POURED THE CEREAL BUT THERE'S NO MILK

pichu for smash 4 tho, really good fighter if hes not a clone from pikachu and used a ukulele from Pokemon ranger. He would be a good joke fighter, but is a high risk, high reward character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I loved Pichu in Melee. So should everyone. I mean, just look at your opponent's face if you beat them with Pichu. Priceless.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▒▄░▄░░▒█▄▄▄░░░
░░░▄▄█░▀░▀░░░█▄▓▓█░░
░▄▀▒▒▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▀█▓▄
▄▀▀▒▀▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒█▓▓█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄░░░░▒▒██▀
▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀░░▒▄█▄▀░░
░░▀▀▄▄▄▄█▄░░▒▒▀▄█▄▄░

YES IT WORKED PLS DON'T TELL GIMR HE'LL TAKE AWAY MY MOD STATUS

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I am a Metroid fan who would take Anthony Higgs over Ridley in Smash any day. I don't like the idea of a playable Ridley. Also, Pichu was my secondary in Melee, so I would be fine with him as well.

zkaka3000

Smash Cadet
I loved Pichu in Melee. So should everyone. I mean, just look at your opponent's face if you beat them with Pichu. Priceless.
Yeah, Pichu is a really fun character to play. Real fun when you get a KO by attacking them with items.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Is leaking the Ice Climbers really that big a deal?

We already have the Polar Bears in Smash Run, and they've been in two Smash games already. The Ice Climbers have as much chance to be cut as Wario and G&W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom