• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I apologize if I offended you.
I'm all for progressive mindsets, I was just tired of being looked down upon because I'm straight, part white, and also a guy.
Just like anyone else, I couldn't control how I was born. And just like anyone else, I shouldn't be looked down upon just because of it. That was what I was trying to say.
I'm not going to reply to any more comments about it though. Sorry.

Can I main substitute doll?
I wouldn't apologize. It's not like you were saying "men are better than women" or "After reviewing a preponderance of evidence in a committee of my peers, we have concluded that the white race is the epitome of human achievement." Or even suggesting it... It's possible to be a jerk coming from the other way so I at least got what you mean.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I say let TeenGirlSquad leave if she is going to get pissed people have different views than her

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I wouldn't apologize. It's not like you were saying "men are better than women" or "After reviewing a preponderance of evidence in a committee of my peers, we have concluded that the white race is the epitome of human achievement." Or even suggesting it... It's possible to be a jerk coming from the other way so I at least got what you mean.
That's pretty much why I wasn't going to reply to any more comments about it. I was apologizing if I offended her, but I'm not changing my stance nor was I going to argue with her because of it. I'm not one to participate in instigated arguments like that.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Think it's more that close-minded views/baggage from other sites here, whether it's well-intentioned or not, makes said place where extrapolarization is taking place "no better/worse" than the other place being complained about. Generalizations aside, it makes one wonder why people attempt to forget/get over other places by ******** about them here. Whatever happens on other sites should stay on other sites, not just for the chance of "offending" other people.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Think it's more that close-minded views/baggage from other sites here, whether it's well-intentioned or not, makes said place where extrapolarization is taking place "no better/worse" than the other place being complained about. Generalizations aside, it makes one wonder why people attempt to forget/get over other places by *****ing about them here. Whatever happens on other sites should stay on other sites, not just for the chance of "offending" other people.
Good! We can finally close the gates on Miiverse!

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I'm bored so I decided to make my favorite newcomers list per Smash installment. Left is favorite, right is least favorite.

SSB:
:dk64: :jigglypuff64: :samus64: :fox64: :falcon64: :link64: :kirby64: :mario64: :pikachu64: :ness64: :yoshi64: :luigi64:

SSBM:
:ganondorfmelee: :bowsermelee: :mewtwomelee::sheikmelee: :gawmelee: :marthmelee: :falcomelee: :pichumelee: :peachmelee: :zeldamelee: :younglinkmelee: :roymelee: :icsmelee: :drmario:

SSBB:
:snake: :sonic: :wolf: :ivysaur: :lucario: :toonlink: :dedede: :charizard: :zerosuitsamus: :ike::diddy: :pit: :metaknight: :olimar: :wario: :lucas: :squirtle: :rob:

SSB4:
:4littlemac::4megaman: :4palutena: :4greninja: :rosalina: :4wiifit: :4villager: :4pacman: :4mii:

Note: I play with every character. I like every character. I don't hate any character. I play as everyone. I'm happy with everyone...(except maybe the Miis).
I believe you've started something here.

64: :fox64::link64::mario64::pikachu64::yoshi64::samus64::falcon64::dk64::luigi64::ness64::kirby64::jigglypuff64:

Melee::younglinkmelee::peachmelee::falcomelee::icsmelee::ganondorfmelee::drmario::bowsermelee::mewtwomelee::gawmelee::marthmelee::roymelee::sheikmelee::zeldamelee::pichumelee:

Brawl::toonlink::zerosuitsamus::snake::wolf::lucas::lucario::charizard::olimar::dedede::diddy::ivysaur::squirtle::metaknight::wario::rob::sonic:

Wii U::4greninja::4megaman::rosalina::4littlemac::4wiifit::4villager::4palutena::4pacman::4mii:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Miiverse is an untapped resource for really awesome Pokemon drawings.
I haven't checked since Thursday, I'll be scrolling or hours...

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The only thing I ever used Miiverse for besides the PotD is making suggestive posts using SM3DW stickers.
I'm not sorry.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Miiverse is an untapped resource for really awesome Pokemon drawings.
I haven't checked since Thursday, I'll be scrolling or hours...
I can't draw on the gamepad for some reason

Give me pencil and paper I can draw something nice

But on the gamepad, I'm limited to little over stick figure drawings

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just got CollectA's Hatzegopteryx, Therizinosaur, and Diplodicus to add to my dinosaur figure collection

The rest that I have are Papo's, which are stylized and highly detailed so I hope these CollectA's are at least detailed enough to not look alien in comparison

Also that they are close to the same scale. I think the therizinosaur is the only one that may be out of scale

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Hey guys, let's perform a seance. Maybe we can get in touch with CliffJumper and David Spade's career.

Last edited:

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
Hey guys, let's perform a seance. Maybe we can get in touch with CliffJumper and David Spade's career.
I was hoping to go salt and burn his bones so he doesn't come back as an angry spirit and start murdering people...

He's probably going after people who don't like Sonic.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I was going to make an octagon joke but you changed it to David Spade.

Today I realized I use the report feature too much. :c
It was originally David Spade. I changed it twice when I realized Jack had that one movie a few years ago. You know. The black comedy. Har har

Also, reported

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It was originally David Spade. I changed it twice when I realized Jack had that one movie a few years ago. You know. The black comedy. Har har

Also, reported
Oh. I must have caught it when it was Jack then. *shrug*.

Also, CURSES, FOILED AGAIN.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You know you can contest infractions, right?

I've managed to dodge quite a few in my day... and I plan to dodge many more!
I've never been warned or infracted.
I've only ever reported people who, instead of trying to discuss a topic, outright instigate a reaction out of a group of people.

I feel it coming though. Someone's going to have a problem with me. I feel it in my bones.

D

Deleted member

I've been banned more times than I can count...

not from here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom