• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
My mains in smash depend in the game. I tend to mess around and have fun with most.

My mains

64: Mario, Ness, Kirby (was Fox but I found a new affinity for Kirby in smash of late)
Melee: Link, Marth, Peach.
I used to main Mario and Roy (Roy being the main reason I got into Fe) but I realized Marth is more fun and Mario I dno just stopped using him as much despite being good with him.
Brawl: Marth, Ike, Lucario
I tried to main Sonic so much.. only to get constantly told I can't play him well nor will I ever
Project M: Link, Marth/Roy (haven't decided) Zelda/Sheik

I love using so many other characters but these seem to be my best

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I couldn't name all the people in ranking how good I am with them, I kind of only stick with a couple of characters

Dedede, ROB

In Melee I play as Sheik, Samus, and Mewtwo and am pretty good with them. Especially sheik. Again, other than them I didn't touch many other people.

Those smoothie drinks taste like grass was thrown into a blender.

If I'm drinking something that's supposed to healthy, I'd rather go with Orange Juice or Green Tea.
Well, whenever I go to Jamba Juice I DO order wheat grass shots

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Didn't they invent the 34th rule of the internet?
A lot of things you regularly see over the internet sprang from that site.
Bastardized versions of such things are all over tumblr.

I hate both sites. I used to like 4chan, but I will never ever ever like Tumblr.
At least 4chan didn't shove terrible excuses for social justice up my ass constantly. Seriously. Leave me alone. I'm not the devil just cause I'm a white dude. Stop harassing me.

ANYWAY...

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I couldn't name all the people in ranking how good I am with them, I kind of only stick with a couple of characters

Dedede, ROB

In Melee I play as Sheik, Samus, and Mewtwo and am pretty good with them. Especially sheik. Again, other than them I didn't touch many other people.

Well, whenever I go to Jamba Juice I DO order wheat grass shots
Well, at least with that, you actually WANT grass. On top of that, it's only in a shot. But the "Naked" Brand stuff just taste weird to me. I do like V8 though, just not sure if it's actually all that healthy. But it taste good.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'm bored so I decided to make my favorite newcomers list per Smash installment. Left is favorite, right is least favorite.

SSB:
:dk64: :jigglypuff64: :samus64: :fox64: :falcon64: :link64: :kirby64: :mario64: :pikachu64: :ness64: :yoshi64: :luigi64:

SSBM:
:ganondorfmelee: :bowsermelee: :mewtwomelee::sheikmelee: :gawmelee: :marthmelee: :falcomelee: :pichumelee: :peachmelee: :zeldamelee: :younglinkmelee: :roymelee: :icsmelee: :drmario:

SSBB:
:snake: :sonic: :wolf: :ivysaur: :lucario: :toonlink: :dedede: :charizard: :zerosuitsamus: :ike::diddy: :pit: :metaknight: :olimar: :wario: :lucas: :squirtle: :rob:

SSB4:
:4littlemac::4megaman: :4palutena: :4greninja: :rosalina: :4wiifit: :4villager: :4pacman: :4mii:

Note: I play with every character. I like every character. I don't hate any character. I play as everyone. I'm happy with everyone...(except maybe the Miis).
SSB:
:samus64::jigglypuff64::falcon64::kirby64::yoshi64::ness64::mario64::fox64::dk64::link64::pikachu64::luigi64:

SSBM:
:falcomelee::bowsermelee::ganondorfmelee::sheikmelee::marthmelee::icsmelee::peachmelee::zeldamelee::gawmelee::mewtwomelee::drmario::younglinkmelee::roymelee::pichumelee:

SSBB:
:metaknight::ivysaur::ike::wario::dedede::charizard::sonic::snake::squirtle::pit::toonlink::diddy::lucas::wolf::lucario::rob::olimar::zerosuitsamus:

SSB4:
:4greninja::4megaman::4littlemac::4villager::4wiifit::4pacman::4mii::4palutena::rosalina:

Based mostly on how much I enjoyed playing as them, with the exception of the Smash 4 newcomers who I'm just basing off how fun they look to play as. There are also a few exceptions where my bias for some of my favorite Nintendo characters like Samus, Dedede, Bowser, and Ivysaur has booted them up a lot, but those are only few exceptions.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
At least 4chan didn't shove terrible excuses for social justice up my *** constantly.

ANYWAY...
That reminds me, almost every Zelda fangirl on Tumblr hated Cia from Hyrule Warriors for being near their precious Link-kun and being too sexualized by Zelda standards. The male Zelda purists' response to the cheerful, yet cliche Lana wasn't any better. :troll:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
That reminds me, almost every Zelda fangirl on Tumblr hated Cia from Hyrule Warriors for being near their precious Link-kun and being too sexualized by Zelda standards. The male Zelda purists' response to the cheerful, yet cliche Lana wasn't any better. :troll:
Remember that uproar about Zamus's jet boots?
That was the period of time I figured not even my friends were worth me having a tumblr and I just quit it entirely.

I did have one to follow my friends on it and also post multitudes of Majora's Mask stuff.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
But I like Cia

Lana does really suck though

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
"That cheap over-sexualized harlot Cia is trying to steal Link, my precious sex symbol!" is what I am hearing.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
But I like Cia
Which is why they should stop complaining and realize that a majority of Zelda fans are male since they need to have material to appeal to their target audience. Why the hell can women play a game like Dead or Alive with no problem and not complain while these Zelda feminazis do?

You don't see me whining about the Naruto x Sasuke kiss that happened in the second episode of Naruto (which happened to appeal to females in the first place).

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Lana just seems like a "By the book" anime girl to me.

Nothing really special

The problem I have with her is she takes up a slot a REAL Zelda character could hold.

She doesn't really seem like a Zelda character

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I think the most blasphemous thing is implying Link is heterosexual.

Also Agitha's gonna be worse than Lana. Whereas she's too much Genki, not enough Girl, Agitha's the reincarnation of Navi.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Which is why they should stop complaining and realize that a majority of Zelda fans are male since they need to have material to appeal to their target audience. Why the hell can women play a game like Dead or Alive with no problem and not complain while these Zelda feminazis do?

You don't see me whining about the Naruto x Sasuke kiss that happened in the second episode of Naruto (which happened to appeal to females in the first place).
You're a cool person and all, but I feel like suddenly you're going to get ambushed by a bunch of feminists really soon for your choice of words.

Not saying I don't agree, but I pray for your safety. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You're a cool person and all, but I feel like suddenly you're going to get ambushed by a bunch of feminists really soon for your choice of words.

Not saying I don't agree, but I pray for your safety. :troll:
I ain't fraid of no female and women's rights equivalent of soccer mom. If they want a fight, they got one.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
None of the original characters in Hyrule Warriors really interest me all that much. I don't hate them either, just not all that interested. But the giant red eye dude looks cool. I hope if they do introduce more original characters, I'll actually end up liking some of them.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I kinda wish Zelda crossed over with a different game.
Like Phoenix Wright.

Don't tell me you wouldn't play that.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
None of the original characters in Hyrule Warriors really interest me all that much. I don't hate them either, just not all that interested. But the giant red eye dude looks cool. I hope if they do introduce more original characters, I'll actually end up liking some of them.
I actually am pretty livid that they made a unique character playable for Hyrule Warriors when Zelda has a **** tonne of characters to pick through.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I'm reminded of a couple of girls (now women) I know, mainly celibate/abstinant on religious grounds; They didn't want to be intimate with any guys unless they were abstinant as well because their line of thinkings was (and this is where it gets crazy) "Okay, he says he doesn't want to sleep with me, so now I will be okay with the idea and going forward because now I can trust him."

Like a real turn on the head there...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

64: :ness64::luigi64::jigglypuff64::kirby64::dk64::samus64::yoshi64::pikachu64::mario64::link64::falcon64::fox64:
Melee: :gawmelee::roymelee::bowsermelee::ganondorfmelee::drmario::pichumelee::icsmelee::younglinkmelee::marthmelee::mewtwomelee::sheikmelee::peachmelee::zeldamelee::falcomelee:
Brawl: :wario::rob::olimar::lucas::toonlink::wolf::ivysaur::ike::snake::charizard::dedede::lucario::pit::diddy::zerosuitsamus::squirtle::metaknight:

Sorted more based on how much I enjoy playing each character vs. how much I like the characters themselves. I just don't like Fox or Falco's playstyle at all. Pichu is only as high as he is because it's so funny to see people's faces when you beat them with Pichu. Smash 4 characters are unlisted, because I have only played Greninja, Wii Fit Trainer, and Little Mac.

I kinda wish Zelda crossed over with a different game.
Like Phoenix Wright.

Don't tell me you wouldn't play that.
This game would be so wonderful.

Wright: "OBJECTION!"
Link: "SHAAAAAAH!"

Last edited by a moderator:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Not saying I don't agree, but I pray for your safety.
He's not worth the effort.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Zelda x Fire Emblem
Zelda x Kid Icarus
Fire Emblem x Kid Icarus

I would buy any of them day one. Each of them would be quite fitting too.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
He's not worth the effort.
Ahaha.
While I don't disagree with what he's saying, I just find it a bit annoying when arguments spring up because of how ideas are worded is all. Gotta be careful on public forums and all. :4pacman:

This game would be so wonderful.

Wright: "OBJECTION!"
Link: "SHAAAAAAH!"
Absolutely.
Link would have the best sound bytes.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Zelda x Fire Emblem
Zelda x Kid Icarus
Fire Emblem x Kid Icarus

I would buy any of them day one. Each of them would be quite fitting too.
I don't think they would have quite the same impact as a Phoenix Wright crossover. Like the x Sonic notion, this is trying too hard. There's no cool factor here. The point isn't to be serious.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
64: :ness64::pikachu64::samus64::fox64::link64::kirby64::falcon64::luigi64::mario64::jigglypuff64::yoshi64::dk64:
Melee: :mewtwomelee::pichumelee::marthmelee::falcomelee::icsmelee::gawmelee::sheikmelee::younglinkmelee::drmario::roymelee::ganondorfmelee::zeldamelee::bowsermelee::peachmelee:
Brawl: :pt:(:squirtle::ivysaur::charizard:):lucas::olimar::toonlink::zerosuitsamus::lucario::pit::diddy::dedede::ike::metaknight::snake:(:wario::warioc:):wolf::rob::sonic:
Smash 4: :4greninja:(:substitute:):4palutena::4megaman::4villager::4wiifit::rosalina::4littlemac::4pacman::4mii:

For the first three games, the first two characters are in order and everything else is almost in no particular order. I don't really hate any of the characters as I like playing with random a lot. As for Smash 4, I just put the order that interests me.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
64: :ness64::pikachu64::samus64::fox64::link64::kirby64::falcon64::luigi64::mario64::jigglypuff64::yoshi64::dk64:
Melee: :mewtwomelee::pichumelee::marthmelee::falcomelee::icsmelee::gawmelee::sheikmelee::younglinkmelee::drmario::roymelee::ganondorfmelee::zeldamelee::bowsermelee::peachmelee:
Brawl: :pt:(:squirtle::ivysaur::charizard:):lucas::olimar::toonlink::zerosuitsamus::lucario::pit::diddy::dedede::ike::metaknight::snake:(:wario::warioc:):wolf::rob::sonic:
Smash 4: :4greninja:(:substitute:):4palutena::4megaman::4villager::4wiifit::rosalina::4littlemac::4pacman::4mii:

For the first three games, the first two characters are in order and everything else is almost in no particular order. I don't really hate any of the characters as I like playing with random a lot. As for Smash 4, I just put the order that interests me.
MEWTWOMASTER, Mewtwo is one of your favorite characters? Don't lie to us, we don't appreciate it.

It's always reassuring that I wouldn't be the only one to close door on Sonic. Palutena, regardless of how viable she is, looks like she could be a lot of fun...

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
A lot of things you regularly see over the internet sprang from that site.
*******ized versions of such things are all over tumblr.

I hate both sites. I used to like 4chan, but I will never ever ever like Tumblr.
At least 4chan didn't shove terrible excuses for social justice up my *** constantly. Seriously. Leave me alone. I'm not the devil just cause I'm a white dude. Stop harassing me.

ANYWAY...
I'm seriously thinking of leaving this site.

And that's coming from someone who's pretty critical of Tumblr.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator

I don't understand exactly what is making you want to leave. But I'll bet you'll be right back, just like Vintage Creep. Nobody just "leaves". Not without paying the iron price.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I apologize if I offended you.
I'm all for progressive mindsets, I was just tired of being looked down upon because I'm straight, part white, and also a guy.
Just like anyone else, I couldn't control how I was born. And just like anyone else, I shouldn't be looked down upon just because of it. That was what I was trying to say.
I'm not going to reply to any more comments about it though. Sorry.

Smash 4: :4greninja:(:substitute:)
Can I main substitute doll?

Last edited:

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
SSB:
:yoshi64::luigi64::mario64::ness64::link64::kirby64::pikachu64::jigglypuff64::dk64::fox64::falcon64::samus64:
SSBM:
:bowsermelee::marthmelee::sheikmelee::zeldamelee::peachmelee::ganondorfmelee::mewtwomelee::icsmelee::gawmelee::roymelee::falcomelee::drmario::younglinkmelee::pichumelee:
SSBB:
:pit::ike::dedede::sonic::metaknight::lucario::zerosuitsamus::charizard::warioc::diddy::olimar::lucas::ivysaur::squirtle::wolf::snake::rob::toonlink:
SSB4:
:rosalina::4palutena::4pacman::4littlemac::4megaman::4villager::4wiifit::4mii::4greninja:

My favorite newcomer list. Very, very quickly done, and thus not 100% accurate because I forgot something etc etc. Except my SSB4 newcomer list, which is based off my posts in the "Rate Their Chances" topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom