• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
So I've officially beat Pokemon X.

And can say that Looker is somewhere in the Top ten most Bad-A humans to ever grace the world of Pokemon.

I've seen a lot of controversy over whether he's a Large Ham or just really cool. Honestly given his personality, Speech mannerisms (prior to X and Y he spoke broken English), and somewhat pushed 'detective' thing it could pretty much go either way.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
It doesn't matter whether it's the ice cap from Sonic Adventure DX or Snowpeak from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, I really suck at snowboarding.
I've always been oddly good at the snowboarding in any game and Sonic Riders just enhanced that.

Even FF7's snowboarding came natural to me.

Now snowboarding in real life.. that's a different story

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Is my awesome post about Looker worthy of posts taking such an amount of minutes to write the reason for this posting hiatus from everyone?

... Or are we just all sitting here bored as heck?

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm bored so I decided to make my favorite newcomers list per Smash installment. Left is favorite, right is least favorite.

SSB:
:dk64: :jigglypuff64: :samus64: :fox64: :falcon64: :link64: :kirby64: :mario64: :pikachu64: :ness64: :yoshi64: :luigi64:

SSBM:
:ganondorfmelee: :bowsermelee: :mewtwomelee::sheikmelee: :gawmelee: :marthmelee: :falcomelee: :pichumelee: :peachmelee: :zeldamelee: :younglinkmelee: :roymelee: :icsmelee: :drmario:

SSBB:
:snake: :sonic: :wolf: :ivysaur: :lucario: :toonlink: :dedede: :charizard: :zerosuitsamus: :ike::diddy: :pit: :metaknight: :olimar: :wario: :lucas: :squirtle: :rob:

SSB4:
:4littlemac::4megaman: :4palutena: :4greninja: :rosalina: :4wiifit: :4villager: :4pacman: :4mii:

Note: I play with every character. I like every character. I don't hate any character. I play as everyone. I'm happy with everyone...(except maybe the Miis).
:link64::jigglypuff64::luigi64::samus64:----------:falcon64::dk64::ness64::mario64:
:linkmelee::zeldamelee::ganondorfmelee::mewtwomelee::jigglypuffmelee::luigimelee::falcomelee::samusmelee:---------:falconmelee::dkmelee::icsmelee::nessmelee::mariomelee::peachmelee::marthmelee::gawmelee:
:toonlink::sheik::ganondorf::falcon::lucario::wolf::falco::samus2:---------:pt::ness2::diddy::olimar::sonic::gw::rob::link2:

I was also bored; however, I am too lazy to list EVERY character. So I just listed my favorites and least favorites during the games life cycle. For instance, I was not a Captain Falcon fan until Brawl, Ganondorf taught me how to play him and Falcon's major nerf actually made me like his play-style more. Of course, I went back later and enjoyed him. This list just represents my favorites and least favorites, in order, at the time that the game was out. Technically, this list has changed since Project M 3.0. Whatever, it is not as though anyone is going to read this. Haha.

Last edited:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
I'm just going to do top two and bottom two, because I'm lazy.

64:
:link64::samus64: ------ :kirby64::yoshi64:
Kinda simple. I don't like Kirby or Yoshi. Never have done.

Melee:
:younglinkmelee::peachmelee: -------- :marthmelee::icsmelee:
Girl power. And Young Link is my favourite representation of Link in any game.

I don't like Marth. I also don't like the playstyle of ICs.

Brawl:

:sonic: :pt: ------ :toonlink::pt:

This is a mixed bag. I loved Sonic, but I also loved Pokémon Trainer. I also goddamn despised him. With the whole "switching Pokémon" gimmick and all the lines accompanying it, it was an AWESOME nod to the series.

I hate Toon Link. Simple as.
And now... if I liked Pokémon Trainer, why did I hate him? Because when he was initially announced on the Brawl Dojo, I was envisioning a version of him that fights using punches and kicks for regular attacks... and uses Pokémon for the special attacks. For example, he'd grab hold of a Pigeot's leg for his Up Special, etc.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
My mains in Melee are Young Link and Dr. Mario. Everyone else is a mixed bag of Chex, with some ingredients better than certain others.

Of course, Brawl's confusing as heck, because I'm ok/good with lots of character types, so I have to rank by Tier

Best: :toonlink:

Good with: :lucas:, :metaknight:, :ike:, :falco:, :marth:, :lucario:, :pit:, :sonic:, :gw:

Ok with: :peach:, :diddy:, :falcon:,:pt:, :pikachu2:, :snake:, :zerosuitsamus:, :fox:, :wolf:, :ness2:, :kirby2:, :mario2:

Not so good with: :bowser2:, :dedede:, :jigglypuff:, :dk2:, :samus2:,:sheik:,:zelda:, :rob:, :luigi2:

Ballstastically Bad with: :popo:,:olimar:,:link2:,:yoshi2:, :wario:, :ganondorf:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've just got done watching "Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life".

What can be seen, CANNOT be unseen. O.o

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had to go home from work sick today

Apparently it was just dehydration though

I usually get my hydration from "naked" brand boosted fruit smoothies

And apparently that's not a good source of hydration.

You actually have to drink water

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I had to go home from work sick today

Apparently it was just dehydration though

I usually get my hydration from "naked" brand boosted fruit smoothies

And apparently that's not a good source of hydration.

You actually have to drink water
Those smoothie drinks taste like grass was thrown into a blender.

If I'm drinking something that's supposed to healthy, I'd rather go with Orange Juice or Green Tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom