• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
I left late to the display, we only saw Fireworks on the drive there and a few on the way home; however, we were fortunate enough to get caught in the extreme traffic because the pigs deem it necessary to regulate traffic if a certain amount of people are at an event. Best hour of my life. :dazwa:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
In the occasional moments I have free time and no one is home, I take up my electric piano and *try* to play it. Of course, I'm trying to learn 100% by ear. So far, I can play:

The intro to Madoka Magica (Before the title screen)
The piano part from "Don't Speak her Name!" (Fire Emblem Awakening)
The intro to ID Purpose (Fire Emblem Awakening)
"Super Mario RPG Sad song"

Barebone versions of these tiny pieces, but yeah...

mimgrim

Smash Hero
In the occasional moments I have free time and no one is home, I take up my electric piano and *try* to play it. Of course, I'm trying to learn 100% by ear. So far, I can play:
You sir are an awesome person.

Morbi

Scavenger

Interesting; however, I have to ask: do you know how to play any "real" songs? :troll:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Interesting; however, I have to ask: do you know how to play any "real" songs? :troll:
Psh, nope. I mostly listen to metal and rock if I'm not listening to video game music. Since there is virtually no piano in those songs or anything distinguishable to a piano, it's pretty much impossible for me. I only get about an hour a week anyways, so it's a slow process :p. The only reason I can play parts of those video game rifts is because I over listened to them soooo much haha.

Morbi

Scavenger
Psh, nope. I mostly listen to metal and rock if I'm not listening to video game music. Since there is virtually no piano in those songs or anything distinguishable to a piano, it's pretty much impossible for me. I only get about an hour a week anyways, so it's a slow process :p. The only reason I can play parts of those video game rifts is because I over listened to them soooo much haha.
You could always listen to metal that contains a keyboard. Born of Osiris, Kamelot, Children of Bodom, etc. I doubt most of those songs are possible on a piano though. I could be wrong, I am not really a piano enthusiast myself. It is probably one of the most overrated instruments of all time, the other being the guitar, of course.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator

If you want to turn the passion up to 11, learn this. Five sophisticated, beautiful women or your money back.

(play it with relaxed wrists)

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
That one never gets old, especially when it is performed right after someone else already implied that joke. Haha. LOL. ROFL. Teehee. Hilarious. That is great stuff, do you write your own material? Cool joke, bro. Please tell it again.
You need to be chemically restrained.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
That one never gets old, especially when it is performed right after someone else already implied that joke. Haha. LOL. ROFL. Teehee. Hilarious. That is great stuff, do you write your own material? Cool joke, bro. Please tell it again.
Such racous laughter.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It was implied, not stated.
Gotta state the obvious.:troll:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Wait a minute.

If music isn't real, than would it be fake? And if that were the case, would that make said songs fake?

And if the songs are fake, does that mean we're listening to some completely different form of noise- be it pleasent or annoying?

A new mystery is born. Calling Neneko now. :awesome:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Of all drinks to advertise on the 4th, why Svedka?

That doesn't sound 'murican in the least

That's why I have Jack. Like a true 'merican

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Wait a minute.

If music isn't real, than would it be fake? And if that were the case, would that make said songs fake?

And if the songs are fake, does that mean we're listening to some completely different form of noise- be it pleasent or annoying?

A new mystery is born. Calling Neneko now. :awesome:
I don't know, but according to my friends, I don't listen to any "real" or "normal" music. Just video game and anime soundtracks, although every once in a while I'll listen to some Vocaloid or meme worthy music. :awesome:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't know, but according to my friends, I don't listen to any "real" or "normal" music. Just video game and anime soundtracks, although every once in a while I'll listen to some Vocaloid or meme worthy music. :awesome:
Yeah, but how can music of any form be fake?

That's like saying Polar Bears aren't real Bears. :confused:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Is it bad that I actually know this song? I've actually heard it on the radio before. :laugh:
Try living in the South you hear it just about every week in Alabama.
I'm actually surprised that people outside the South have heard of it.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I live South enough, Texas is where it's at! :awesome:
I live in Texas and only found out about through an Email.
I don't guess Texas is as "Southern" or "Country" as us then.
As in if you haven't heard of that song and your from Alabama or some of our bordering states (besides Florida of course) something is seriously wrong.

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
But look at him!

Why would you say no to this?
Why?
You ask me why?
He
broke the metagame!
He is the face of evil. The face of death and destruction...and the face of rain.
The fall from grace was sweet. He fell like a raindrop. It was quite the site to see. :p

He is pretty adorable though.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I don't guess Texas is as "Southern" or "Country" as us then.
As in if you haven't heard of that song and your from Alabama or some of our bordering states (besides Florida of course) something is seriously wrong.
It really depends where your at in Texas, since some places can have absolutely nothing for miles and some places (Such as where I live) have plenty of city (and Shokio)

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It really depends where your at in Texas, since some places can have absolutely nothing for miles and some places (Such as where I live) have plenty of city (and Shokio)
Yeah I know I see Texas as a sort of Hybrid where there are a few big cities spread out across the state where as Alabama has like... 3.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not much going on at the moment huh? I have a question for you guys. If you had one superpower, what would you want it to be? I'd probably go with Super Strength or Healing powers. They seem pretty useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom