• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
KLK doesn't need a second season. The story reached its conclusion (because the central premise and all major questions have been resolved).

The finale was a little rushed, though the OVA coming in September may tie some last loose ends and whatnot. Even so, there's nothing more that KLK can do, unless they pull an entirely new story out of the aether.
Oh no I was trying to say that's how much SAO needs a second season, I feel the 2nd arc shouldn't have happened, it was like they just wanted to ride the success of the 1st arc with a half-assed idea.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Hey that was my 1800th post!
Shhh... don't tell anyone about your secret forum goals... other people cheapen the experience... I recently accomplished one of my own like this one

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Do you know what website(s) are streaming it? I can't seem to find it.
Crunchyroll is going to have it for premium members tomorrow. Next week for normal people. and for people like me? probably in about 25 weeks...

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Shhh... don't tell anyone about your secret forum goals... other people cheapen the experience... I recently accomplished one of my own like this one
It wasn't really a goal lol I was just taking note.

My actual goal isn't gonna happen.

D

Deleted member

Cloyster denies your request on the grounds that it likes not being terrible.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

But seriously, can they unnerf auto-weather? Politoed needs to be viable again :4pacman:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

But seriously, can they unnerf auto-weather? Politoed needs to be viable again :4pacman:
How do I put this delicately...
Politoed was a little too viable with perma-weather...so no...never.
Ever...

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
You know, I didn't hate Politoed until gen 6.
But pretty much, gen 5 gave it Kyogre's ability and then Kyogre got nerfed for the actions of its dumb cousin. ;n;
Kyogre is still amazing though

D

Deleted member

I loved Politoed, especially when it was buffed. And then it was nerfed. To compensate, however; GameFreak introduced a new frog Pokemon, that was pretty decent.

I still love Politoed though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom