• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
You could always listen to metal that contains a keyboard. Born of Osiris, Kamelot, Children of Bodom, etc. I doubt most of those songs are possible on a piano though. I could be wrong, I am not really a piano enthusiast myself. It is probably one of the most overrated instruments of all time, the other being the guitar, of course.
Ahh, yeah I believe Kamelot has some piano in it!

Err...is it bad the only other instruments I know are the electric and bass guitar? Heh.

(I can play the Final Fantasy theme, Brawl theme, and Lillium from Elfen Lied on the electric. I can play tons of songs on the bass if I have my old band book with me :p)

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Y'all dumb.

The best super power is to have any statement you write down on paper become the truth.

Infinite power, total control. ᕙ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕗ

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Y'all dumb.

The best super power is to have any statement you write down on paper become the truth.

Infinite power, total control. ᕙ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕗ
YoshiSonic too OP plz nerf

Last edited:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Notible examples of the superpower (staments you write down become truth in real life)

-I want to take all insects in a 20 foot radius of my house transported to the center of the pacific ocean.
-I want to know every multiple choice answer/blank answer/BCRandECR/any answer to a question asked to me then after I get it right I automatically absorb the knowledge to gain IQ points
-I can enter any world I see, create it, or enter the virtual world of any franchise
-I control every element and become a chef ninja
-I will get a laptop from my parents that isn't on a potato graphics card. ( Or just create a laptop with infinite memory, has the speed to open a page as fast as lightning, a dispenser on it's back so I can click on any product and it will instantly come out of it, more customs and customs.)
-I haz all da moneyz
MAN, THIS SUPERPOWER IS FANCY CANNOT LOSE

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Notible examples of the superpower (staments you write down become truth in real life)

-I want to take all insects in a 20 foot radius of my house transported to the center of the pacific ocean.
-I want to know every multiple choice answer/blank answer/BCRandECR/any answer to a question asked to me then after I get it right I automatically absorb the knowledge to gain IQ points
-I can enter any world I see, create it, or enter the virtual world of any franchise
-I control every element and become a chef ninja
-I will get a laptop from my parents that isn't on a potato graphics card.
-I haz all da moneyz
MAN, THIS SUPERPOWER IS FANCY CANNOT LOSE
What if you run out of paper or writing utensils?

Drowzee64

Smash Cadet
NNID
drowzee64
3DS FC
2895-6543-6932
With my probability manipulation powers, I can make the chance that YoshiSonic will ever find paper or writing utensils again 0%.

Checkmate.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
With my probability manipulation powers, I can make the chance that YoshiSonic will ever find paper or writing utensils again 0%.

Checkmate.
What if he wields the immunity sword pen, which is immune to all rule probability changes?

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
What if you run out of paper or writing utensils?
Make a statement that I can use any pencil I see, make it appear with a hand jutsu (sign.., maybe a thumbs up), or make the pencil have infinite led. Also having 100 sheets of paper appear with a hand gesture. Or just one cause it will be easier to manage.

Also the pencil can only be used by me and only of my free will so no one can force me to right anything. (I'll vanish them away anyways)

@ Drowzee64 Drowzee64 Yes maybe, unless I do the hand gesture/ make a statement before hand making any edits to my body or my brain wavelengths useless, even changes to my luck.

Muahahaha. (So yall can think inside the box and have just one power, but I will also have one power that is a loop hole into infinite power, YES, it will be delicious - M Bison.

Yes this even counteracts the case if I get a genie wish, I can wish this power and it will be as if I have infinite wishes
:denzel:

Last edited:

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
All I really want is to be able to teleport. That is, assuming I can teleport with whatever stuff I'm holding/wearing. Other than that, I don't know. Wind-related powers would be fun. But really I just want instant transmission.

Another fun one would be the power to shoot streams of live spiders from my finger tips. Or summon clowns. Hmm, they all sound like great powers...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Make a statement that I can use any pencil I see, make it appear with a hand jutsu (sign.., maybe a thumbs up), or make the pencil have infinite led. Also having 100 sheets of paper appear with a hand gesture. Or just one cause it will be easier to manage.

Also the pencil can only be used by me and only of my free will so no one can force me to right anything. (I'll vanish them away anyways)

@ Drowzee64 Drowzee64 Yes maybe, unless I do the hand gesture/ make a statement before hand making any edits to my body or my brain wavelengths useless, even changes to my luck.

Muahahaha. (So yall can think inside the box and have just one power, but I will also have one power that is a loop hole into infinite power, YES, it will be delicious - M Bison.

Yes this even counteracts the case if I get a genie wish, I can wish this power and it will be as if I have infinite wishes
:denzel:
Do what you will, I am immune to your powers, for you see I wear a tinfoil hat.

I am immune to anyone with powers like yours

Morbi

Scavenger
All I really want is to be able to teleport. That is, assuming I can teleport with whatever stuff I'm holding/wearing. Other than that, I don't know. Wind-related powers would be fun. But really I just want instant transmission.

Another fun one would be the power to shoot streams of live spiders from my finger tips. Or summon clowns. Hmm, they all sound like great powers...
Summon clowns? Please elaborate on why that would be an ideal power. I am not seeing the practical application unless you wanted the ability to have someone to make you balloon animals.

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
Summon clowns? Please elaborate on why that would be an ideal power. I am not seeing the practical application unless you wanted the ability to have someone to make you balloon animals.
The second half of my post was just silliness. It would amuse me though, considering how many people I know that are freaked out by clowns.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Do what you will, I am immune to your powers, for you see I wear a tinfoil hat.

I am immune to anyone with powers like yours
Don't worry I have no intention of going overworld pure evil supreme leader crazy with it, just for personal gain and some pranking.

Unless I have to.

Last edited:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It cannot increase your life span, therefore it is useless.
...in terms of "normal" mortal stuff. You need money, you go invisible and steal it, or mind control your way in. This can be done for multiple purposes/needs. If you want to travel you just turn invisible and hop on a plane.

If there were a life-extension machine you could use it.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I know this is very unoriginal, but I've always thought having the ability to fly would be really freaking cool.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I just want to change into animals.

Anyway...man..Brasil vs Colombia was intense. Especially that Knee Of Justice that Neymar received.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just walked all the way home from my friends house messed up. TBH I was kinda of hoping my adventure messed up would be interesting but it was normal and boring

He lives close enough I've walked the street a million times, though it was at least a 30 minute walk

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had a mix of jack, smirnov, captain morgans, diet pepsi and Hawaiian punch

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I bought a steak today and it's STIL: marinating but I'm not sure if I should cook it right now since it took me 2 minutes to write this sentence

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I dreamed about an awesome trailer for Smash showing off a bunch of bad ass alternate costumes like Masked DDD, Mr. L, Dr. Mario, Dry Bowser, Conductor Link, Magic Armor Link, and Boshi... then I woke up.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I dreamed about an awesome trailer for Smash showing off a bunch of bad *** alternate costumes like Masked DDD, Mr. L, Dr. Mario, Dry Bowser, Conductor Link, Magic Armor Link, and Boshi... then I woke up.
I had a dream that I was playing Smash 4 as Pit and his arrows were so OP that they broke my opponents glasses.

D

Deleted member

I had nightmares dreams about going to work today. Oh wait- I actually do have to go to work today! *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom