• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I work at my college's art center, so I'm off for the summer. I hate being lucky all the time
Lucky. I work at a grocery store, and I am only allowed to work on weekends, because I'm under 16. Stupid store policy...

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Lucky. I work at a grocery store, and I am only allowed to work on weekends, because I'm under 16. Stupid store policy...
Not sure if that's a store policy or child labor laws at work. Child Labor laws can get pretty intense.

Where I live, the local McDonald's figured it'd be totally OK to hire an 11 year old... then of course the manager got in trouble for doing so. That was truly an annoying McDonald's visit. He was just standing there behind the register wandering around in the back going "What's that? What's that? How do you do that?" in the most high pitched hyperactive tone possible while I'm just standing here looking at him going "this kid can't even be 12."

No, small towns, you can NOT overthrow U.S. law by making up your own rules, especially if you work for a million dollar chain restaurant. Can't even count the times we've been over this.

D

Deleted member

Not sure if that's a store policy or child labor laws at work. Child Labor laws can get pretty intense.

Where I live, the local McDonald's figured it'd be totally OK to hire an 11 year old... then of course the manager got in trouble for doing so. That was truly an annoying McDonald's visit. He was just standing there behind the register wandering around in the back going "What's that? What's that? How do you do that?" in the most high pitched hyperactive tone possible while I'm just standing here looking at him going "this kid can't even be 12."

No, small towns, you can NOT overthrow U.S. law by making up your own rules, especially if you work for a million dollar chain restaurant. Can't even count the times we've been over this.
Labor laws, yeah, that's probably the word I'm looking for.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Wow... I'm arguing with someone on Facebook.
He says Smash Bros. is going downhill because Wii Fit Trainer and Pac-Man are playable.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
So I hear SmashBoards is going to be getting a reskin soon;

This would be a pretty funny custom theme for the boards. But what about Shulk?
Oh please, wait till we start talking about the Super Mario Bros movie.
You have a point.
That one is catastrophically worse.
At least DB; E can be treated like Birdemic and can be funny. SMB can't, in my eyes.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know how, but somehow I got a notification for the Ridley thread. Mind you I don't watch it (and no, it was not a tag nor a quote). I don't know how, but I somehow did.

And if you want proof:
upload_2014-7-5_12-47-33.png

So, looks like Smashboards does more than crash and eat notifications.

u mean the movie that takes place in Dinohatten and not the mushroom kingdom.
Yep. That one.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I don't know how, but somehow I got a notification for the Ridley thread. Mind you I don't watch it (and no, it was not a tag nor a quote). I don't know how, but I somehow did.
Of course you get random notifications about Ridley.
Everyone needs to know everything about Ridley.
Ridley's just that big a deal. :troll:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom