• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Thor beats all Gods... except maybe Zeus. But Ra is mighty too. Poseidon and Odin are good too. Maybe Anubis?

Just kidding. It's Lord Shrek. He's so mighty that he's able to turn immortals into mortals.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Dankey Kang for sure.

30 minutes until it's time for the Dutch to shine. Will we win from Costa Rica? Only Shrek knows.
Perhaps, you should use this as an opportunity for an avatar bet. :troll:

No, I'm just a man of my word.
Even as much as I complain, I lost. So I just deal with it. Heck, I haven't even considered changing it.

But then again, I'm a "masochist" as you say.
Oh, no. I respect that.

It's just that it pains me to see someone on Smashboards using such a low class avatar. Be aware that this is not about using a low class avatar, it's about bringing pain to me. :troll:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Speaking of avatars, I hate those avatars that don't use transparency and leave behind a white background because of it.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh, no. I respect that.

It's just that it pains me to see someone on Smashboards using such a low class avatar. Be aware that this is not about using a low class avatar, it's about bringing pain to me. :troll:
I'm already low class. So it's more fitting than anything.

Heck, it's really the date that gets to me. Seven days, maybe. But a month is not worth it. Then again, I guess that's what happens when you don't negotiate to terms ahead of time.

Speaking of avatars, I hate those avatars that don't use transparency and leave behind a white background because of it.
Well I didn't have much of a choice in that department.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Oh, no, I'm fine. I change avatars way too often. But thanks! :)

In truth, I haven't really tried. It just seems so complex and my brain has trouble comprehending complex things.
I was trying to change Diddy Kong back from Silver, it was just copying & pasting. I get to the Stock Icon, I just googled Diddy Kong Stock Icon and spent 30 minutes trying to "Intelligent Scissors" the Stock Icon and suddenly remembered that I just copy and paste.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
It's good thing my current avatar doesn't have room for a background lol.

Still wish I knew someone here who was good at GFX, gfx like as in my current sig, and rendering. That's probably the one thing I miss about being active in the Yugioh community, there were people there who were good at it and I could get them to do it by giving away useless internet currency that could be won by winning duels for the site lol.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
@ D dimensionsword64 By the time I read that you said that you didn't want anyone to edit your avi, I already edited it.
Oh, thanks! :)
It's not that I didn't want anyone to do the avatar, I just didn't want anyone to spend too much time doing something that I could probably do if I tried hard enough.
But still, thanks a lot!

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I made my avatar from scratch so I don't really have these problems. Just remove the background layer and oh look it's transparent.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I want to know... How is Sonic.EXE scary? :laugh:

Some person i know brought it up in conversation right now.
Hadn't heard of it before, but a quick google search gives the first impression that it's a generic jumpscare game like Luna Game.
Meh. Been there, done that. Don't care.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The real reason for anything is usually right in front of us. How could i be so blind? :laugh:
Exactly.

I don't read creepypastas. I get scared too easily.
It really depends on the creepypasta. Some I do avoid, but I do find the more awful ones to be more tolerable (like Sonic.EXE). Because 9 times out of ten they aren't really that scary, or too stupid that something that might actually be scary is simply laughed off.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Brings back memories. Say what you want, but at the time, SA2 story was iight.
This dude a sick job recapturing the scene.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
So guys, I'm having a problem with Gimp. When I try to open the image, it says this: The program was not able to create a connection to the indexer daemon. Please make sure it is running.

Anyone know what this means, and how to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom