• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm never posting in the Ridley thread again. You'll get notifications of a post from 200 pages ago being liked.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

@ praline praline Why would you waste time digging up a post in the Ridley thread just to send me a notification? I already have someone else doing it for me.

D

Deleted member

Trying to watch Attack on Titan, but these damn Ford ads. I don't even have a permit yet! What am I going to do with a car?!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'm watching the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie right now. Funny how I just today learned that there is indeed a 5th movie planned, it's just been silent news though.

D

Deleted member

Hulu is now advertising Hulu Plus to me.

Hulu has now ascended to the :roymelee: of advertising; it advertises itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Its been far too long.. Hey all long time no see!

Job Corps has kept me busy for the last 8 months but now I have breathing time again to post and chat smash! In that time I've gotten (and am loving ProjectM) I love the characters announced so far. Greninja being the most surprise and iI'm digging with what I see of Link in this game. Who I've been playing as a lot more in Melee and PM.

Also going to Apex to make my tournament debut. Not that I'll probably do well or anything but I gotta learn somehow :).

How has everyone been? I also see Morbid still likes everything :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom