• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
So guys, I'm having a problem with Gimp. When I try to open the image, it says this: The program was not able to create a connection to the indexer daemon. Please make sure it is running.

Anyone know what this means, and how to fix it?
It means it wasn't able to create a connection to the indexer daemon. Just make sure it's running.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Does anyone else hope Tecmo-Koei makes another Dynasty Warrior spin off based off of Fire Emblem?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Buying games based off reviews is usually a bad idea.
I understand reviews aren't the best (user reviews are the best), but it's at least better than just buying something blindly. Especially when said company has had a record for not bringing the best in terms of quality on the 3DS.

Morbi

Scavenger
Game reviews are absolute ****!!! They're less reliable than a fox volunteering to guard your chickens.
I feel as though reviews are necessary for guidelines pertaining to the quality of the game; of course they are inherently biased, as all perspectives tend to be. However, if you read the review in its entirety you would find that they illuminate what the game has done correctly and incorrectly. After that, you decide whether or not those are prominent issues in games that you do like or prevalent aspects of games that you do like. Sometimes they can just help you with some fundamental knowledge, the recent example being MGSV: Ground Zeroes. The game's main story was less than an hour for beginners. If I had not bothered to look up the review, I could have fallen for that cash-grab. Fortunately, I did decide to gather some different opinions on the issue... crisis averted. So they are not necessarily reliable, but they are great to understand what the game is like.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm back from a 4th of July party with friends.
To be honest,it wasn't really a "party." Mostly all we did was eat Pizza,play SNES and N64 games,and pull out a ****-ton of fireworks.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So,I think I may have found something for me avatar-worthy.

Should it be Waluswagi or Bowswagger?

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Game reviews are absolute ****!!! They're less reliable than a fox volunteering to guard your chickens.
Fox always multi-shines my chickens whenever I hire him to watch them, so I stopped. Falco's way better at it.

D

Deleted member

I don't pirate.
Not even music? I only download music, because $1.29 per song is just simply ridiculous. You may be the first person I've met that doesn't download music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom